Subaru World of Newton

(4.3) 6 Reviews

84 US-206, Newton, NJ 07860

Almost fun

by from Sparta |

What an great TEAM, I fellt like everyone was helpful, no pressure almost fun buying a car really. Keep up the good work Subaru.

what a waste of time

by from Sussex N.J. |

very sad how people are treated here, after wasting 2 hours of my time they tell me they won't take a penny off the sticker price then tell me even though my trade in was worth more than the Kelly Blue Book appraisal that tell would give me $3000 less and that if I didn't like it to go elsewhere. every thing has to be discussed with the manager, you can do much better elsewhere

Subaru Fan

by from Vernon New Jersey |

I don?t know anybody who likes car shopping. I had been putting it off for a while, occasionally popping into dealerships to test drive different models. I knew eventually I?d have to make a decision, but I didn?t want to feel pressured into purchasing something I didn?t want. I walked into Subaru World of Newton and met with Justine. I had never driven a Subaru before and knew little about the brand. I drove home my new 2013 Subaru Outback last Saturday and I could not be any happier!! Justine was so easy and accommodating, taking her time to find just the right fit for me and then going out of her way to make it all work within my budget. I would recommend anyone to go to Subaru World of Newton. Thank you for making an experience I was dreading into one I?ll never forget!!

i would buy a car there for the rest of my life

by from north bergen ,nj |

What a good time i had every person that works there is great. Im in love with my car and i will buy a subaru from them for the rest of my life.thank you subaru world of newton.

Subaru World of Newton responded to this review

November 17, 2013

Your welcome!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!!

Awesome Service

by from Newton, NJ |

I was nervous about replacing my car because I'm a bit sentimental. I was also a bit wary remembering my previous experience looking for a car. When I walked into the dealership, I was quickly put at ease. I was greeted almost immediately and I was actually offered coffee as my salesperson discussed what vehicle would fit my active lifestlye. I couldn't have been happier with my experience and I'm so excited that I have now a new vehicle that I have already grown attached to even more than the one I traded in.

What a great car buying experience!

by from Newton, NJ |

I recently bought a new 2013 Subaru Outback at Subaru World and it was such a great experience. The salesman Mike was great and Greg the manager was very helpful. They really did whatever they could to make the process painless for me.

Subaru World of Newton responded to this review

June 13, 2013

Joe, Painless is always a good thing! thank you for all your kind words. Chris Adams sales manager