AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

5800 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-352-6582 New 888-352-6582
Used 877-865-1540 Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283 Service 888-992-5283

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Awesome Experience

by from Las Vegas,NV |

Everyone one that I dealt with at this dealership was great. Their customer service was and conitues to be great! I brought a 2015 Nissan Altima on June 13th and brought it back to get my windows tinted on June 17th. Bernie was awesome through the purchase of my car and continues to be even after. Love the follow up! Dolly set up my appointment to get my windows tinted. She is great and so friendly. Keep up the fabulous customer service!

June 23, 2015

Tamara, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Bernie excellent in sales.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Bernie of Auto Nation Nissan was excellent when we bought our cars. He did everything for us to be able to buy, and he treated us really well like a family.

Great overall car leasing experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Sam is the man! Told him what I needed - lease, monthly payment and car options and he took all of this and exceeded and did even better. No hassle and haggle free. Drove off in less than 2 hours with a new 2015 with only 7 miles. Very happy! Thanks Sam!!

February 2, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your positive review!

Great nice fast service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Javier Canales is a great person to help you out with what you really need. Thanks

February 2, 2016

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great/Friendly Service

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Auto Nissan has continued to be a wonderful vendor - for both the purchase of my car and subsequent servicing. Dario, the service representative is sterling...

I'll never go anywhere else!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I only take may car to this dealership because the service is great and there are no surprises!

Best Service I ever experienced with Nissan

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I met Zaid Mukhtar while looking to buy the Nissan Rouge right after Christmas. He took initiative and interest in all of my needs and was such an amazing person; not just a great salesman, that I went back six days later and bought my mother a Nissan Altima from him. I recommend him highly. He is attentive and has a loyalty that you do not find in many other places. He has continued following up with me on extra services that he offered me to make my car buying experience as convenient as possible. If there is any thought as to where to buy your car and with whom to buy it from, I highly recommend Zaid Mukhtar. Thank you.

BUYER

by from LAS VEGAS, NEVADA |

My sales rep. made this experience very easy for me, handled the sale in a professional manner, delivered on time and high level of customer care, thank you

EXEMPLORY SERVICE

Autonation Nissan

by from Las vegas, Nevada |

Did my service and repairs. Service writter was on it. Got everything done quickly.