AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

Like Family

by from Las Vegas NV |

Had a great experience with dessert nissan when i purchased my new car.I was treated like family by everyone from my salesman Jay to the GM Nick

August 22, 2012

We're so glad you had such a positive experience with us! We do strive to treat our customers like family, and we love to see them walk away happy with their new vehicles. Thanks for sharing your experience, and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Great service!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Had a great experience with Auto Nation Nissan Las Vegas!

July 4, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Best Dealership in Vegas!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Had a wonderful experience financing my first brand new car. Customer service was excellent. I felt as if the car salesman I dealt with (Daniel Maimran) was extremely honest & thorough, yet efficient. I was literally at the dealership for maybe an hour and a half before driving off in my new car. He was very patient with me & very friendly. Would recommend everyone to go to this dealership (Sahara & Jones) when looking for a new/ used car!!

New Versa!

by from Las Vegas NV |

Rico was an amazing sales person. He was genuine in helping to find a car that fit my needs as well as being thorough in explaining the process every step of the way. Manager Lou was helpful in determining my credit qualifications and I will definitely revisit AutoNation Nissan for future car purchases.

Good salesman ship

by from Las Vegas,NV |

Malcolm long was very professional helpful and has a wonderful salesmanship we felt very comfortable and the whole management and banking were very nice we enjoyed Malcolm the most,thank you and thank you Malcolm for helping get into a nice car

Great Service, Low Wait times. Honest

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have been buying Nissans for years and taking them to Desert Nissan for the past 7 years. Their service techs, are great, friendly, and most important, honest. I will continue to buy Nissans and get my cars services at this location. Andrew Brackland and Chris Pitztarte are really great.

service excellence

by from las vegas ,nv |

ive been with autonation nissan for a long time ,they really value your patronage.

Great purchase experience at AutoNation Nissan

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This purchase experience was far better than expected. I really appreciated being given detailed information about the cost of the vehicle, discounts, and trade-in. This was very refreshing as the experience at other local Nissan dealerships seemed to be done in secrecy (what do you want your payment to be - just give me the facts). Was treated like a VIP at this dealership, and was thanked personally by the General Manager. Internet sales with Ken is the way to go!

May 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas look forward to further serving you in the future!

wonderful people

by from Las Vegas, NV.89135 |

we have bought 3 cars from here and the last one was my 2013 Murano love love it and the employee that work there are the best and very helpful, they will work to get you the best deals, and the service center is also great they get your car out in a timely manner very helpful not pushy. I have recommend friends and family and they have also bought there cars here.. Love you guys

GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. I WILL BE BACK

by from LAS VEGAS NEVADA |

FAST PROFESSIONAL WORK AND THIS TIME I PAID $0.00 THANKS FOR ALL THE CARE AND KINDNESS

Very helpful AutoNation Nissan Las vegas

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

They are really helpful and they always tell the turth about a car. Autonation Nissan Dealers are Nice. If I buy another car, I definely go to Autonation Nissan!

April 4, 2014

Sandy, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!