AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

Like Family

by from Las Vegas NV |

Had a great experience with dessert nissan when i purchased my new car.I was treated like family by everyone from my salesman Jay to the GM Nick

August 22, 2012

We're so glad you had such a positive experience with us! We do strive to treat our customers like family, and we love to see them walk away happy with their new vehicles. Thanks for sharing your experience, and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Great & wonderful service with a great facilities

by from Las Vegas , NV |

First time , but great & wonderful customer service & friendly people. Excellent in overall service.

service

by from las vegas |

Excellent buying and service at this dealership!!!! And car washed, left a Niceeeee tip for the gentleman!

Wonderful Car Buying Experience :)

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

My husband and I, along with my sister, went to the Nissan Dealership on W. Sahara to try and get a new vehicle. My sister had bought her Nissan Frontier a few years ago, and highly recommended going to this particular location because she has always experienced wonderful customer service. I had not had a new car since 1999. My old Saturn had served me well for 15 years, but alas, it was time to trade her in and get newer car. My husband and I were very uncertain if we would even be able to get a newer car because we both have little credit history, but we decided it was worth a try. Mel Daniels, who was recommended to us by my sister, was the Salesman that helped my husband and I. He really helped make this whole process pretty much stress free and treated us with patience and kindness. You can tell that he is a person that truly loves his job and loves to help people find the car that is right for them. Everyone from Chris the manager, to Dennis Walker who helped us get the financing, and especially Mel Daniels our wonderful Salesperson, really made this car buying experience truly wonderful. Thank you for helping my husband and I get the 2014 Nissan Sentra SV. We are really enjoying the new car and I highly recommend going to this Nissan Dealership to anyone who wants a newer car and wants to be treated as if you are family!

October 13, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us, Panagiota and Paul. We are happy our team was able to help and that you are now the proud owner of a 2014 Nissan Sentra SV. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Amazing Experience with Nissan dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Im very very impress wight thisNissan dealership. And they are very friendly and entertain what you need. They really help me with the car that i can afford.

ECU WORK

by from Las Vegas NV89146 |

Very good job!takes care me good, they are total difference form a few years ago, I was visit there before.

September 24, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Jim. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Excellent service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We went in just looking but we knew we needed a newer car. We ended up with a car that was a year older than our car but this one is like it just came off the showroom floor..We also didnt think we could get financed due to medical payments but they were able to get us financing and keep the payments low...We have handed out their cards already...

Great car buying experience.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

In my 30 years living in Las Vegas this was first new car (truck) and my best experience in buying a new car. The sales person Kevin Jones did all with in his ability to make my purchase experience as easy and comfortable as possible. He still keeps in touch with me reminding me that if I have any questions to call him. Thanks Kevin for your help.

September 12, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Excellent service

by from Las vegas |

The moment I came there, I was approached by one of the staff and take care of my need to my car. There facilities or waiting area is entertaining with those stuff they have and my car finished on time I expected. Thumb's up keep up the good work!!

I bought my car in 2008 and it was a 2006 the best

by from las vegas , n.v. |

Well my service guy was Mr. MARGO HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND GREAT ..AND PROMOTE THAT DAY WITH AN BECAUSE IT WAS 3 DAYS BEFORE THE DEALER GAVE ME FREE RENTAL that made me so so happy..

Bolun my sales rep was great!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought 2014 Frontier from Bolun at AutoNation. Bolun was a great salesman. He keep me updated about my car as it was being transfer from California. As of for the manager, I don't really like him. The manager try to use pressure/scare tactics to make the sale. This is not my first rodeo in buying cars, so I really think that kind of tactics is not necessary. I was getting a little mad and about to leave but the manager ending up giving the price I wanted in the first place. It's a simple YES or NO if someone give you an offer and stop playing games. I would like to mention again that Bolun was Awesome! Thanks for all your help and updates. Love the car too....:)