AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

Like Family

by from Las Vegas NV |

Had a great experience with dessert nissan when i purchased my new car.I was treated like family by everyone from my salesman Jay to the GM Nick

AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas responded to this review

August 22, 2012

We're so glad you had such a positive experience with us! We do strive to treat our customers like family, and we love to see them walk away happy with their new vehicles. Thanks for sharing your experience, and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

received ad in mail

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very friendly and helpful with the buying process.

Great Deal & Great Price on my 2013 Nissan Sentra

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was looking for a Nissan Sentra. I found a 2013 with only 15,500 miles on it. It had all of the bells & whistles that I wanted at a great price. I drove it and bought it the same day. Great customer service from the internet manager and the salesman who helped me. I would highly recommend AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas to anyone. I will be back.

Great service, clean facility

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had excellent service from the time I stepped foot on the lot to the time I drove off with vehicle. Our salesman was very friendly and helpfull , I would go back to him again and would give his name to others that are looking for a vehicle.

repeat customer!

by from las vegas, nv |

this is the THIRD car i have bought from autonation nissan (xterra, pathfinder ,sentra), and the second one where jay was my sales rep. i absolutely love the brand (nissan), the selection at the dealership, the service, the customer treatment, and the post-purchase care i receive.

Daniel is the bomb!!!

by from Las Vegas |

Mr Daniel was great with us! He was kind and understanding to our needs as a family. Being calm about missing paperwork, he took my husband home and waited while he retrieved it. It only took about 5 hours and we are now driving our family van!!!! Thank GOD for Daniel and his patience!!!! VRRROOOMM!!!

Great experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

For a while, I've been thinking of getting a new car that is gas-friendly. I've been driving a 2000 Nissan Xterra XE, 6 cylinder, for over 14 years. We used to live in California and we drove it going to the mountains and snow, but now we live in the desert we don't need an SUV. I've always driven Nissan cars before so I looked online for my car options and liked the Versa Note SR. I have a coworker who referred me to see Ding at AutoNation. The whole experience with buying a new car, with the help of Ding and the finance guy, Tek, made it SO easy.

Love our Nissan Altima!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We bought a 2013 Nissan Altima from John Girardin on November 1, 2013. John, thank you for all you did for us. You worked with us on our trade in of our Hyundai SUV; you allowed us to test drive the car; you answered all our questions; you helped us fill out our application, and you were very patient and personable with us. It was a Saturday evening and I'm sure you were ready to go home because it was very late in the evening. You also promised us a wax and buff which we have already had done and they did a great job! The gentleman who helped us with our paperwork for the financing was Tak (Tek?). He was very accommodating ! You both went the extra mile for us. We are very happy with our new Altima. It drives wonderfully and gets awesome gas mileage! We love it and we thank you both very much!! Sincerely, Bill and Helen Aikins

Highly recommend AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I am very pleased with my purchasing experience of 2015 Altima. In March, I purchased a Nissan Rouge and my experience with my salesperson, Jay Cisneros, was very positive and his post-sales support was outstanding. I naturally went back to Jay for my second vehicle because of the level of service he has provided. From Jay to Steve in Finance and the Service Department, my experiences have all been outstanding. In my opinion, the dealership is a very important part of a car purchase and AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas makes sure that they provide superior customer service.

AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas responded to this review

November 15, 2014

Hi Janet! We are pleased to hear of your experience with Jay. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas. Thank you for this feedback!

2013 Nissan Rogue purchase

by from Las Vegas, Nev |

I love my new Rogue! Ding was also great! When I walked in, I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay for it. And Ding helped me get it. Great job! Thank you all so much. I got the car of my choice for a great price. I am very happy. :-)

Great & wonderful service with a great facilities

by from Las Vegas , NV |

First time , but great & wonderful customer service & friendly people. Excellent in overall service.