AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

5800 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-352-6582 New 888-352-6582
Used 877-865-1540 Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283 Service 888-992-5283

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

10 years going to this excellent dealership!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have gone to this dealership for over 10 years for service and purchased 2 vehicles from them. All of my experience with them has been exceptional. Very friendly, professional and really care about my needs and concerns.

January 13, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Best Experienceever

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Purchased the car of my dreams and was treated like I was the only person there. Best day of my life.

Nissan Rogue Purchase! Great experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I purchased a 2016 Nissan Rogue on 12/28 from David Froemming. I had a great experience. The transaction was quick and easy. Will definitely recommend David to all my friends.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My sales woman Amanda was very friendly and laid back. I didn't feel pressured at all to look at something I wasn't interested in or spend more money than I was planning. She helped me locate the vehicle I went in to look at, let me take it for a test drive, answered all my questions, & since they were pretty busy she even sat with me for several hours making conversation to help the time pass by. All in all I left with the vehicle I came for and stayed within my price range. All the managers and finance managers answered all my questions and offered me a generous warranty (I paid extra for) on a used 2009 vehicle which I was happy about. Everyone was very knowledgable and friendly and it was probably one of the most pleasant experiences I've had at a car dealership.

Good Deal

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Good Services! Good Deal! Very friendly and kind people!

December 23, 2015

It looks like you rated low, if there is anything else we could have done for you, please call our General Manager at (702) 570-1013 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The experience was magnificent, the process was smooth and quick, Zaid mukhtar and his manager and the finance manager gave us a better deal than we asked. Over all we are beyond happy with the way we were treated and the car we purchased.

Good salesman. Poor general manager.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I brought my Nissan 370Z here for a fuel pump that needed to be replaced. An additional part was broken in the process and the dealership would not take responsibility for it. Jason, the general manager said that "even though it probably did get broken here, you can't prove that, so I don't have to fix it." Needless to say, I will never be going back there again. However, Joey, a salesman, was very accommodating throughout this poor experience. If I had to purchase a vehicle from this dealership, I would have no reservations working with him.

December 13, 2015

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our location. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (702) 570-1013 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Great service with clean facilities

by from Las Vegas,Nevada |

Jason cote was friendly ,knowledgeable and professional as he always is,

great service

by from las vegas, nv |

Lenny was very knowledgeable about the sentra I bought, he made sure we got through the whole process as quick and painless as possible. Great guy, I'd definitely buy from again.

December 8, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great service, found just what i needed!!

by from las vegas, nv |

I am so glad i came to Nissan nation for a 3rd time now. once again i found exactly what i was looking for. I test drove a variety of cars, was approved for the one I was happy with absolute no hassle and was on my way in a brand new car. Thank you so much!!!!

December 8, 2015

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!