AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

A wonderful experience....

by from Las Vegas |

All I can say is no sharks here...this was once again the best and easiest car buying experience ..knowledgeable salesman Rocky was so helpful and his manager were top notched and treat us like family...I have bought and assisted in multiple purchases and every time its easy and wrapped up quickly!!

July 19, 2013

Lynn, Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and we hope to see you in your new vehicle on the road soon!

easy honest purchase

by from las vegas, nv |

appreciated the "non-pushy" sales. Salesman was standing by for questions but left us alone when we asked.

July 19, 2013

Peggy, We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by the team. Hope to see you on the road!

New Armada

by from Las Vegas, NV |

David Froemming was great, I had a great experience buying my new 2013 Armada I could not be happier. I highly recommend AutoNation and David Froemming.

July 19, 2013

Lina, We're thrilled you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thanks for the warm recommendation of David and our staff. Enjoy your Armada!

Extremely happy with our new Nissan Pathfinder

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Autonation did an amazing job for us from start to finish. We were well prepared, and they were too, and we were able to easily reach a very reasonable price and financing. I would purchase a car from them again in a heartbeat.

July 19, 2013

Gary, We appreciate your business. Hope to see you again in the future. Happy motoring!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Wonderful car buying experience. Made couple of phone calls to the Salesman, explaining to him what I exactly wanted in my car. Got off work, arrived at AutoNation about 7:00pm.......a brief chat, text drove the car. No pressure or those boiler-room speeches.....did the paper work and in less than one hour, signed the papers for my new car. The best kicker was their being able to offer me a much lower percentage rate than what I got from my bank. The Sales Manager and Finance Manager were simply an embodiment of professional decorum. Highly recommend this dealership to EVERYONE

July 2, 2013

Hello and thanks for these comments. Customer service is our top priority so we're glad you are satisfied. We hope to see you again when you're in the market for another vehicle.

Love my new Versa

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Buying my first new car in over 10 years was a delightful experience at Desert West Nissan on Sahara. My first intention was to lease a Nissan for 3 years but found it more desirable to buy. My salesman Carl was wonderful. Met the Manager Lou who was also delightful. Looking for a lease or to buy a new car, visit them. You won't go wrong. Barbara

Mel Daniels, salesman, was a delight to deal with

by from Las Vegas, NV |

It took a few visits, but I was able to purchase the vehicle I wanted.

Outstanding

by from Las Vegas |

From our initial contact with your Internet Sales Manager, Daniel, to the actual taking of our new 2013 Altima from Chris, it could not have been a better experience. We had one issue, door moldings, which were overlooked, and they installed them, at a discounted price, when we brought the vehicle back for the window tinting. Your Internet Sales Manager Daniel, stayed in touch with us, knew and produced exactly what we wanted. Chris was fantastic. We haven't brought it in for any servicing, other than the tinting and molding, so we are hopeful your service department is as great as your sales! Thank you! We love our new Altima!

Best Expierence EVER!!!!!

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

From arrival to departure treated like I was the only customer in the store. Jay, Elie, and Myrna are a great team and I would highly recommend that you visit and purchase a vehicle from them.

good experience

by from laughlin nevada |

got my daughter a titan for graduation. liked the friendly and finance department .and a special thank you Norayr salesman.very happy daughter very very happy!thank you!

April 18, 2013

Misty, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business. We hope your daughter is enjoying her Titan and we encourage both of you to come in any time-- we can answer any questions you or she may have. Happy (and safe) driving!