AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

5800 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-352-6582
Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE...

by from LAS VEGAS |

GREAT SALES PERSON ROCKY AND SALES MANAGER ELI... CLEAN AND PROFFESIONAL DEALERSHIP.

Not your typical car dealer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

After today's experience, I must write this review to let everyone know that this dealer is all about customer experience. I was greeted by Javier the floor manager as soon as I got out of my vehicle. He asked me a few questions and in just a matter of 15 min, I was on my first test drive. My first car was over my budget. He said he was very sorry that he couldn't make it work but immediately helped me moving onto my second choice. It was also over my budget but Javier and also the finance manager; Jason worked some kind of miracle and I was able to purchase the vehicle of my dream with no money down/payment that I can manage with not so perfect credit. They offered great incentive as well. Thank you for NOT being a typical car dealer that only cares about their own pocket. Thank you Javier and Jason for truly caring about your customers, and asking me to be in touch for any future assistance.

July 19, 2013

Meg, Thanks a bunch for this review and we're so glad to hear you had a great experience at our location. We hope to see you again in the future and continue to give you fabulous service.

Above and Beyond

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I didn't feel as though I was purchasing a car from a dealership, I felt as though a dear friend was walking me through the process with my best interests at heart. Daniel and Chris gave me a Rockstar car buying experience! I walked away with and APR 9% less than what a proposed loan from an outside company offered and monthly payments over $60 less. They did not have to look into trying to save me all of that money, and they did it anyway. Even after signing a deal, they looked into it further and were able to shave off another percent on my APR and an extra $15 a month, and called me back in to resign at the lower rate. I didn't think the experience could be so smooth. Kudos to AutoNation! I am eternally grateful!

July 19, 2013

Chyna, Customer service is our top priority so we're glad you are satisfied. We hope to see you again when you're in the market for another vehicle.

Great Customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was searching for a car for my son and was recommended to auto nation by my friends and business partners to auto nation. They were a great help I had told them that I did not want to play the going back and forth game and that i wanted to be in a specific price with a certain nissan after telling the salesman this Elie came out and made the deal gave me a better car for my son and a great price and was nice enough to go over everything and make the buying process so easy and painless compared to other dealers with their pressure sales . thank you for Exceeding my expectations I would recommend auto nation to all my friends and clients especially Elie for being straight forward and listening to what we needed and getting the sale.

July 19, 2013

Eddie, Thanks for these comments-- we appreciate your feedback and thank you for your recent visit. Happy (and safe) motoring!

satisfied customer

by from las vegas |

best 'no hassle' deal. will come back again for new vehicle purchases.

July 19, 2013

Thanks for this positive feedback, we appreciate it! Hope to serve you for years to come.

A wonderful experience....

by from Las Vegas |

All I can say is no sharks here...this was once again the best and easiest car buying experience ..knowledgeable salesman Rocky was so helpful and his manager were top notched and treat us like family...I have bought and assisted in multiple purchases and every time its easy and wrapped up quickly!!

July 19, 2013

Lynn, Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and we hope to see you in your new vehicle on the road soon!

easy honest purchase

by from las vegas, nv |

appreciated the "non-pushy" sales. Salesman was standing by for questions but left us alone when we asked.

July 19, 2013

Peggy, We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by the team. Hope to see you on the road!

New Armada

by from Las Vegas, NV |

David Froemming was great, I had a great experience buying my new 2013 Armada I could not be happier. I highly recommend AutoNation and David Froemming.

July 19, 2013

Lina, We're thrilled you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thanks for the warm recommendation of David and our staff. Enjoy your Armada!

Extremely happy with our new Nissan Pathfinder

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Autonation did an amazing job for us from start to finish. We were well prepared, and they were too, and we were able to easily reach a very reasonable price and financing. I would purchase a car from them again in a heartbeat.

July 19, 2013

Gary, We appreciate your business. Hope to see you again in the future. Happy motoring!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Wonderful car buying experience. Made couple of phone calls to the Salesman, explaining to him what I exactly wanted in my car. Got off work, arrived at AutoNation about 7:00pm.......a brief chat, text drove the car. No pressure or those boiler-room speeches.....did the paper work and in less than one hour, signed the papers for my new car. The best kicker was their being able to offer me a much lower percentage rate than what I got from my bank. The Sales Manager and Finance Manager were simply an embodiment of professional decorum. Highly recommend this dealership to EVERYONE

July 2, 2013

Hello and thanks for these comments. Customer service is our top priority so we're glad you are satisfied. We hope to see you again when you're in the market for another vehicle.