AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

Worst Car Dealer ever!

by from Ripon California |

This dealership "Dessert Nissan in Las Vegas" will tell you what you want to hear take your money and leave you to hang when all is said and done. Talk about signing your life away, well the make sure you live you to that saying. They make you feel like your getting the best deal and that they are the best dealership around but trust me that's lie! The salesman are rude after you buy the car, when you call to ask about questions about the car or contract they don't return your calls. One said they guy does not work there anymore " his name is Carl Booker"....... I drive. Up there the later that day and there he is standing talking to a co worker. Long story short, I bought a car there they didn't tell me some certain information and found out that an additional money was owed which was way out of reach to pay and only having the car half a month I had to let the truck go all cause of their hides cost. And now to lost my trade in that they took from me and I am now on foot without a car and my down payment. A very expensive rental. So wise words to how ever is wanting to buy from dessert Nissan, DON'T! Or you will end up on foot & no money. And the managers are just as rude and unhelpful. Don't bother wasting your money there, you have a better chance getting a car at the black jack table at the MGM in Vegas!

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Went in to test drive a Juke, came out with a brand new Rogue. I like the patience and the knowledge the sales department has, very good experience!

Positive sales experience

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Went in specifically for an advertised SUV. It was still in stock. Process was relatively painless and Mr. Booker did a fine job informing us of all our eligible rebates and options.

Internet Purchase

by from RIPON CALIFORNIA |

I LOVE THIS TRUCK! A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EXPERIENCE WAS EASY AND QUICK, IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BUYING OVER THE INTERNET, THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A TASK BUT TURNED OUT TO BE VERY EASY AND LESS STRESSFUL. MADE BUYING A CAR THROUGH THE INTERNET A NEW AND FOR FILLING EXPERIENCE AND WILL PROBABLY CONTINUE BUYING A CAR THAT WAY IN THE FUTURE. CARL BOOKER MADE MY TRANSITION VERY EASY AND SIMPLE, NO SALESMAN HASSLE PRESSURE JUST TO THE POINT AND GETTING ME WHAT I WANTED AND MEETING MY EXPECTATIONS WITH HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND WITH THE VEHICLE I WAS PURCHASING. CARL BOOKER IS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS SALESMAN, AND LOOK FORWARD IN DOING FUTURE BUSINESS WITH HIM

Overall good experience

by from las Vegas Nv |

We all know that having a tooth pulled is more fun than buying a car........however.....at Desert Nissan, I got a great deal, made a new friend in my salesman Lenny and am driving my new, beautiful Juke !!! Go see Lenny and buy your car. They will have the best selection and best prices. NOBODY beats Lenny and Nick ( the general manager)

October 16, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're thrilled to hear you had such an amazing experience with Lenny and Nick and that you're loving your new Juke. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Friendly staff and large selection of vehicles

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

When I leased my new 2013 Altima 3.5 SV, I was treated like a member of the family. My sales person was Jay Cisneros. He has such an easy-going personality that you can not help but to like him and this makes him very easy to work with. After taking delivery of my new ALtima, Jay introduced me to the various team members at Desert Nissan, who I may need assistance from in the future. Everyone was more than eager to assist me with any questions and the leasing process was streamlined and very quick. Desert Nissan has a large selection of 2013 Altimas on their property. Getting the exact vehicle I wanted was a breeze.

October 14, 2012

We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us, particularly Jay! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. If there is anything any of us can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy driving!

Buying a 2013 Altima

by from Pahrump, NV |

Well i made a good deal on my new Altima SV and as luck would have it they had one on order Just the way I wanted it. I had to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive, but it was worth waiting for.and it didn't take months for a build. Dave F. contacted me as soon as it was there and we finished the deal the same day. The time spent was minimal and everyone was pleasant to talk to and work with. Love my new Nissan Thanks Dave.

October 13, 2012

Thanks very much for your feedback! We're so glad Dave was efficient and helpful and that you were able to find the Altima SV you were looking for. If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

in and out with no hassle!!

by from las vegas, nv |

we went in to buy a new xterra, but the rebates on the 2012 pathfinders were so high that they cost almost the same. our salesperson was very helpful and we got to test drive each car we were interested in before we decided to get the new, leather, loaded slate pathfinder. my husband LOVES this car. it's the nicest car we've ever owned, and the price was extremely reasonable. we will definitely go back again when my hyundai gives out (i'm interested in the murano!).

October 3, 2012

We're so happy to hear your husband is loving your new Pathfinder and that you had such a great experience with us. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We'd be more than happy to assist you with finding the right Murano when you're ready, and in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance with your Pathfinder.

Car buying isn't painful anymore.

by from Las Vegas NV |

My last car dealer experience was 12 years ago and I was dreading a repeat of the anguish. Surprise! The Desert Nissan Group was a PLEASURE to deal with.

September 28, 2012

Thanks so much, Cindy, for letting us know you had a great experience! We're so happy to hear we could help make your car-buying experience easy and pain free. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please give us a call.

Exceptional car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Thank you Desert Nissan for such an enjoyable experience. Staff was remarkably kind and helpful.

September 22, 2012

Thanks so much for letting us know we provided great service! That's our #1 goal! If there's anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.