AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

Used 877-865-1540
Service 888-992-5283

Buying a New Murano

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Recently purchasing a new Murano from Desert Nissan was a stress-free and enjoyable experience for us. We went in just looking and walked out with a new car. We felt like they were very fair with us on the price/trade-in and treated us with the utmost respect. Not only will we most likely continue to buy cars from DN in the future, but also will highly recommend them to our friends and family. Thanks, Mike and Chris!

September 2, 2012

Thank you so much both for the feedback and the recommendation! It means so much to us when we hear a customer say they'd recommend us to others. We're glad Mike and Chris were so helpful. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Great GM at Desert Nissan by Joyce K.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased a new Altima Nissan at Desert with Jay, Sales Associate. As soon as I purchased I realized I needed a Navigation system to enhance my experience. I went back to dealership regarding a navigation upgrade and had a negative experience. Nick Delecce, GM of Desert heard of my plight and made it right. I have my Navigation system and loving my Altima. Thank you. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

August 24, 2012

Thanks so much for your feedback and your recommendation! It means a lot to us when our customers feel confident recommending us to others. We?re sorry to hear your initial experience with the navigation upgrade request was not satisfactory, as this is not typical of the level of service we strive to provide, but we?re glad Nick was able to help you resolve the issue and that you?re happy with your new Altima and navigation system. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience, and we hope you?ll let us know if there?s anything else we can help you with.

Over All Very Professional!

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

Had a very good experience here and very short wait time from beginning to end. Everyone was kind and made my car buying experience a pleasure. No sweat. I recommend to all.

August 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback and your recommendation! We?re thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there?s anything else we can do for you.

Great Salesman

by from Phoenix Arizona |

I found a Nissan Juke at Desert Nissan through the Internet. It had the options and color I wanted and could not find in Phoenix. Flew out to Vegas, the car was ready and detailed. When driving back from Vegas to Phoenix,i had a slight problem with the new Juke, but Fletch and the GM of Desert Nissan made it all right. I would highly recommend Fletch and this dealership. One of our local dealers here in Phoenix wanted $2K more for a 2011 model. Great price and nice people. Thanks again Fletch. I love my Juke. John

WowURKidding

by from Las Vegas |

I went and looked at this car(they had the real pic up before)When the brought the car out front, it was filthy. The hood and back needed to be repainted and there was what appeared to be vomit on the backseat. For a Desert Dealership, I was really disappointed. They wanted $10K, it's worth maybe $5K

Excellent Sales & Delivery of New Nissan Altima

by from San Martin, CA |

The Sales personnel at Desert Nissan in Las Vegas, NV provided excellent professional service in selling me a new car and taking my old car in trade for a fair price.