AutoNation Toyota Scion Las Vegas

Used 888-837-6180
Service 877-458-9359

Great Expierence

by from Las Vegas, nv |

Dealing with Mary Pro was awesome it was so quick and easy.

Excellent Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The quality of customer service is excellent. From the moment I started the process, until the final paperwork, everyone was willing to take the time to make me feel comfortable.

July 2, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

great facilities,friendly,excellent service

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

They have a very nice facilities,we went there for the complimentary service of our RAV4,and it's fast and reliable.we upgrade it for the 2014 model at the same time and the way they handle their client are excellent.

Excellent service,friendly associates,

by from Las Vegas Nevada 89115 |

Excellent service,cleanest facilities,friendly associates,Toyota still the number one vehicle for me for the longest time.I'm still driving a Camry 2001,if you take care of it,it will take care of you.

TIM PHILIS

by from Las Vegas NV |

Tim Philis is the best customer service person at this location

June 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business and recommendation of Tim -- happy motoring!

Great Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Manny Mendoza and Jim in parts, took care of my every need! This was my first experience with Auto Nation Toyota & Scion. Shuttle service was an excellent perk and Ron was prompt and courteous! Thanks to all of you for making this repair and easy transaction.

June 4, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Rob. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Easy competent purchase

by from Pahrump, NV |

Our experience with Nick was one of complete and pleasant customer service. Nick heard what we wanted and went immediately to the perfect fit SUV, meeting our price and closing the deal in a swift professional manner. Our entire purchase was signed, sealed and delivered in less than 2 hours. The financing was also done quickly and very friendly making us feel we were dealing with a family member. We would definitely return to Autonation Toyota and these competent sales personnel.

How to do it at Auto Nation-Desert

by from Las Vegas NV. |

Nice people. We leased a 24 RAV 4. They even kicked in a little more so mt trade in would be payed for. Walked out of Auto nation with a new car on a three year lease for $ 265 a month. Can't get any better than this. Marty Gruber

June 4, 2014

While the body of your review sounds positive, your star rating shows otherwise. If you indeed had a negative experience you can contact the GM at (702) 605-5801. Otherwise, thank you for the review!

Great service

by from Las Vegas. NV |

I was looking for another Prius to replace my 2008 one. My favorite service manager, Jose Jimenez referred me to the sales person, Joseph Coloma. My buying experience with Joseph was an excellent one. I cannot say enough good things about him. He immediately became a family to me which put me at ease in going through the whole sale with him. He listened attentively, knew exactly what I wanted and walked me through the yard to find it. The best thing about the whole thing is that Joseph didn't try to make the sale or pressure me into buying. I bought a new 2014 Prius. I wouldn't go to another car salesman! I would definitely buy another car from Joseph.

June 3, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Toyota Scion Las Vegas. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great Salesman!!! Joseph Coloma

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

We purchased a 2014 Camry. Our sales person was Joseph Coloma and we cannot say enough good things about him. He was extremely friendly and understanding while not being pushy and overbearing. He didn't come across as the "typical" car salesman. He listened to our wants and needs, showed us what we were interested in, then left us alone to consider. He was there to guide us along the path and answer questions as they came up but didn't smoother us. He also didn't try to make the sale. He allowed the product to do that. He could not have been a better car salesman! I would definitely buy another car from Joseph!!!

Made a fool out of their costumer

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Reserved a car and everything was agreed upon for pick up after two days, they didnt ask me to sign anything to hold the car but told me that it will be ready after two days. Spoke with them again the next day and was informed that there were no problems and I could come pick up the car at noon without calling them again. An hour before noon that day I called to confirm and salesman Martin told me they sold the car. Manager Reggie Miller apologized and explained that I didnt sign anything to hold the car. Terrible costumer service, wasted my time and effort and gas to drive there. DO NOT make a deal with these people, they will make you look like a fool!