AutoNation Toyota Scion Las Vegas

6300 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 877-897-7037
Used 888-837-6180
Service 877-458-9359

Great facilities, reasonable fees, kind staff .

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Excellent service, fast process, and super kind sales person, and friendly nice staff members.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at AutoNation Toyota Scion Las Vegas always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We hope you're enjoying the car, and always drive safe!

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I commend Jet Flores, sales representative and Carlos, finance manager for doing beyond what a customer is expected of them. They made sure I am extremely satisfied with the vehicle I purchased with them. They are exceptionally great people to deal with.

Great service! Super Job Kyle Knudsen!

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Easiest vehicle purchase ever! Love my new Tundra! Thank you Auto Nation Sahara!

Really a Great Place to do business

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Purchased a new Tacoma, this is truly a great place to do business

Great Service at AutoNation Toyota on Sahara

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had a challenge of an experience with my first battery going out on my Prius, which I LOVE , LOVE , LOVE?.Manny, the service writer took such good care of me. He explained everything to me for leaving the car in the lot overnight. The next day, he was attentive and called me every step of the way to confirm what was going on with the car. Then he helped fix another issue and did all the investigation to see that it was covered under warranty. The only thing that went wrong was some oil spots on the carpet, to which I told the crew and they happily took the car around back and cleaned it beautifully??Overall, I will be back there? I trust them!!!, that is hard to find, TRUST with a dealership.

November 12, 2014

Thank you, Gregory! We take our reviews seriously and are happy to hear that we've gained your trust in our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you for years to come.

Will Moseley, Anchorage Alaska

by from Anchorage, AK |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Howie Lederman at AutoNation Toyota on Sahara. What a refreshing experience! Howie was friendly, honest, knowledgeable and honored his out the door price quote he gave me before heading to the dealership. Because he did not try to inflate his quote once I was at the dealership, the entire sales transaction took less than an hour. I would not hesitate to purchase my next vehicle from Howie. I have also had experience with a service advisor at the same dealership named Manny Mendoza. Manny is very friendly, knowledgeable, honest and I felt I was in good hands. My experience with Manny was one of the reasons I went to that dealership to purchase my car, in addition to an excellent price. Both Manny and Howie are outstanding. This is without a doubt the best dealership I have ever encountered, and I am old and have had lots of cars.

Toyota Highlander 2013

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went looking to replace my Jeep. The lot had a couple Highlanders to choose from. It has a great ride and the finance dept. was great. I was worried about a 2 hour grind to get the financing. We were in and out in 20 minutes. Took longer to pick out the one I wanted then to do the paper work. I was very impressed.

Great experience, highly recommend. Manny Menoza

by from Las vegas , nev |

Great experience, highly recommend. I?ve been going there for over 11yrs for my entire car needs, love the great customer service. Manny Mandoza is the best service advisor you could ask for. He?s always very professional, and excellent service oriented, promptly returned calls and follow up, as far as time frame of when my car would be ready and what needed to be done. I always ask for him every time I get my car serviced. I would give him the highest ratings for customer service which makes my experience with Auto Nation Toyota an A plus. Which keeps me coming back every yr.

Great service

by from Las Vegas , NV |

Great service. Very friendly. They did everything that other dealers couldn't do. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Excellent Dealer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I got Venza 2014. This dealer is good experience and nice atmosphere.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Best experience to date!

by from Henderson, NV |

I bought a new Toyota Tundra ext cab and traded my two cars in for it. Howard Lederman was the salesman that helped me through the process and was fantastic, in fact, Autonation Toyota was the only dealership in the Las Vegas area that called me back with a quote, no pressure and Howie was willing to take the time to answer all my questions. During the entire process I was pleased especially with the trade in value given, the only exception was the pressure from the finance agent at the dealership to purchase an extended warranty which I didn't want.

September 27, 2014

Brian, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!