Elite Auto Sales

Elite Auto Sales

3804 Fayetteville Rd , Raleigh, NC 27603

Used 877-591-9172

Over 150 cars to choose many below 7000 dollars!

Home of the under 7000!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Elite Auto Sales hooked me up with the car, no high performance machine, of my dreams. I was very pleased with my shopping experience. I purchased my first car there... and absolutely agonized for weeks. But Greg, my salesmen, was very patient. Let me test drive a couple of cars multiple times... never pressured me into the sale. A very different experience from any other dealership, as I was given my space to fully cogitate upon my car buying decision. Ended up getting an awesome deal on a 2002 BMW 325XI. Low mileage on the baby too (only came with 119,000). It needed a few repairs... but I had budgeted for that beforehand and fully expected a 6000 dollar BMW from 12 years ago to need something. Even considering repairs, I absolutely love my purchase. I was actually afraid to drive for most of my life. This car they sold me got me over it... it's just that nice a ride. I would say I'm grateful to this company. Thank you!

Wonderful Dealer

by from Middlesex, NC |

I bought a truck at this dealer. On the way home it was shaking badly. Took it back and after a couple of days had found all the problems and fixed them so the truck drives safely. No questions asked on the dealer end of things. What wonderful people to work with. Will definitly go back when in need of another vehicle.

My experience with Elite Auto sales

by from Knightdale |

I purchased a car from there a while back and never did a review of their services. and i figured i should. well starting off, the customer service there is great, every one is friendly, including the dogs hah, but anyhow, i purchased a rodeo from there under the "as is" deal. i drove the rodeo for about a month, and the car all of a sudden started jerking at take off. i immediately knew i was ruined due to the "as is" policy, i had my car looked at and it was something dealing with my transmission, a 1200 dollar fix. my mom convinced me to go and ask elite if they could look at the car anyway, so i did. I took it in and they gave me no hassle what so ever, i remember the guy saying, "there's no way we would let you go out like that" he said they would be willing to fix the car at no charge, the guy said it would take about 2 days for them to fix, once i pouted and explained that i had already missed work that day and couldn't afford to miss another he stated he understood. the service guy came within the next 10 minutes, got my car and had it back to me by about 7 that night. its been almost 2 years and my car is still running strong. id definitely recommend elite

Pleasantly surprised

by from Knight dale, NC |

I guess the first thing to said is that I am a hard sell. We had looked all over the internet for weeks prior to going to the used car lots. I had seen this car at Elite Auto Sales and I was happy with it, but it was the last car lot that we came to. Some of the lots were just plain pushy, wanting to show us cars that were either not in our price range, not t a light color, or were just completely wrong. One of them wanted to try to prequalify us before we even saw if there was anything that we were interested in...my time is more valuable than that. Some of the car lots didn't even have a salesman come out to try to help. At Elite, we were greeted courteously, not pursued like a hungry lion trying to get it's next meal and were told everything about the car. Everything was done with courtesy and respect to our family and we left knowing that we may, at some time, be back here for another vehicle.

One of the best dealerships in the Raleigh area

by from Cary, NC |

I've been to a bunch of dealerships in Raleigh, Cary, and Durham but Elite is one of the best experiences I've had. There were orange price tags ON all of the cars, also you could use their lobby laptop to get online too which has all the CARFAX reports and info on their website. Before I even asked to get the car looked at he outlined the major concerns I might have as well which was a nice change of pace as most salesmen will just try to get you on the road without checking out the car thoroughly. When I said I wanted to take the car to a mechanic he didn't hesitate to let me and nothing significant came up. Then to add to this, there were no ridiculous doc fees, he got the paperwork done in much less than a third the time it took to buy a car at a bigger dealership, and he even got my old license plate onto my new car with no extra hassle; which the big dealership couldn't even do(I had previously bought a car and returned it due to unknown issues with the car). When I said I was looking at new radios(for aux input), he gave me an FM transmitter for free. Completely unrelated but the transmitter is the best quality I've ever seen, you hit two birds with one stone for me because I also needed an iPhone charger for the car. All in all, Elite Autos is a great local business that stands above all the other dealerships I've been to. Ask for Greg!

October 29, 2013

Thanks Mike! We hope you enjoy your vehicle for years to come. Next time you or a family member is looking for a vehicle we hope you think of us first.

Very easy car buying experience!!!

by from Willow Springs NC |

I saw a Camry at this dealership and decided to go look and test drive the vehicle. All i can say is awesome car!!! It drove and handled great! Got a mechanic to check it out and he liked what he saw. An 11 year old car with over 100,000 miles on it will have some flaws of course but nothing that can't be fixed or replaced with very little extra money. Greg was my salesman and he was a pleasure to work with. No pressure at all, handled all the paperwork and i was driving off the lot an hour after i drove in. Thanks Greg and Elite Auto!! You have made car buying a pleasure. Keep up the great work!!!!!

October 29, 2013

Thanks for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your car buying experience at Elite Auto Sales.

A great experience, I would definitely recomend

by from Cary, NC |

Great buying experience at Elite Auto Sales. I bought a vehicle for my two sons to drive to school and i couldn't be happier with the price or buying experience. I'll see them for my next purchase.

October 29, 2013

We hope your sons enjoy their vehicle for years to come. Let us know when you are ready to make your next purchase. Keep up with our website www.eliteautoraleigh.com, the inventory stays 100% accurate.

My Experience

by from Bozeman MT |

So I was in desperate need of a car due to a car accident and I went here and found a car I liked. First off the sun roof didn't work and they said it was broken, but that wasn't so important to me at the time. I just found out it will cost over $2000 to fix it. On the test drive the stereo went out but was still on. They said they would take care of it and actually replaced the stereo. Well it never really sounded right after they fixed it and I told them so a couple times and was dismissed. So I took it to an auto stereo place and when they pulled the system apart the facing for the stereo was hot glued to the deck and 30 wires going from the amp to speakers were cut. I spent over $300 fixing what I had been told was fixed. Now was car sounds brand new. 3 days after I bought it the car broke down on the side of the road. I paid the towing bill and Elite took the car back and 'fixed' the problem, I later find out after a 3rd party mechanic looked at my car that the "repair" was only a band aid fix and would have broke again in the next year. After that I was test driving it to make sure the repairs held up and the air compressor locked up, they replaced that no problems since. 2 months later I'm changing the brakes and find that a coil spring broken and have a 3rd party mechanic look at it and he confirmed that it was an old break and I didn't cause it. Well I had to fight tooth and nail for it to be fixed at Elite but they did take care of it. Now my car key (they only had the valet key to give me for the car so I can't even get in the trunk with it) wont lock or unlock my doors. Plus there are other things I'm looking at having to replace now too. Moral of the story: You pay for what you get.... this car is costing me almost 3/4 of what I paid in repairs.

July 9, 2013

As Ms Robertson Stated she purchased the vehicle with the sunroof not functioning. She had knowledge of this before purchase and was ok with it. The vehicle was priced with that in mind. The stereo was also fixed prior to purchase and she has been satisfied with it. She did not fight "tooth and nail" to get her coil spring. We replaced it for her over 4 months after purchase at no charge or inconvenience to her. At Elite Auto Sales we make sure everyone is satisfied with their purchase even several months down the road. Please come check us out for yourself. We have over 1000 satisfied customers a year and maintain an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.

Quick and fast service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Patrick Sulliven at Elite Auto sales repaired my window this afternoon after it fell down into the doorway and the window came out of the electric track. Even though we purchased the car in the summer of 2012 (6 months ago) Patrick agreed to fix the window at no charge and did the job in less than 30 minutes.

February 13, 2013

Thanks for the great review Henry. We like to make sure our customers are happy with their vehicles. Hopefully when a friend or family member is looking for a vehicle you send them our way. Thanks again!

Great survive

by from Raleigh north Carolina |

They were really good and nice !

February 15, 2013

We are glad you had a great experience with your purchase. Hopefully you will think about us for your next purchase. Keep up with our entire inventory at www.eliteautoraleigh.com, we always keep that 100% up to date.

I should have gone here first!

by from Cary, NC |

They had the best customer service of all the dealerships in Raleigh! Greg was our salesman and spent plenty of time with us trying to find the perfect vehicle for my son. We took it the car we purchased to our personal mechanic and the vehicle checked out perfect! The carfax was made available to us on their website and on a lap top in their lobby. We know where we are going when our daughter turns 16. Thanks elite auto sales!