Alpharetta Auto Deals

Used 866-611-5810

Pre-owned Vehicles - Financing - Service - Towing - Collision

Easy, friendly and fast

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Bought a used truck and it was a no haggle purchase. I did my research on the vehicle before I showed up and they treated me fairly. They have a nice repair shop and the car was as told. They even took the truck to a manufacturers dealership for a pre purchase inspection for me to verify the condition of the truck. The mechanic who did the inspection said that he would buy the vehicle since it was in such great shape.

WORST SERVICE EVER!!

by from Alpharetta, Ga. |

I was in last week and my salesperson was Santi. We knew exactly what we wanted so we made an appointment to go see it. Everything started out well and we were told that everything should not be a problem. We spoke with the finance guy and he assured us he could "get us done". He even said he would work with us on the down payment. I was asked to leave a $500.00 deposit. I had concerns but I did it. He told me he would be in touch. An entire day goes by and I had not heard anything. I texted Santi and he responses were rude and short. I must have left 4-5 messages for the finance guy and never received a call back. Finally, 2 days later I get a text from Santi stating "my finance guy is going to call you". He didn't call of course. I finally did receive a call on Saturday (3 days later) stating he had an approval for me. I told him I accepted and he said okay. I never heard anything all day until I get a call from THE OWNER Steve Fish asking me when I would like to come in and complete the deal on my Honda Civic!!!!!! I was applying for a Grand Cherokee. When I told him that he seemed surprised. He said I would get a call back. I later received a text from Santi stating I couldn't get approved for the Jeep. Why was I told I was approved?? I emailed the owner and have not gotten a response. Service stops after they get a deposit and after they run the credit. I would never recommend anyone going here.

Superb Buying Experience!

by from Tennessee |

I was hunting for a used Lexus GX470 for several months. After exhausting my local options, I expanded my search area and saw a few that interested me in the Atlanta area. I called a few of the OTHER dealers and felt as if didn't want to fool with me, being an out of state buyer. However when called Alpharetta Auto Deals, and had a very pleasant conversation with Gerald. He was very informative and answered all my questions over the phone, and felt it would be worth the four hour drive to Atlanta. We looked at three other GXs at other dealers and went to Alpharetta last. Gerald and the staff were extremely friendly and polite. He showed us the vehicle with care to make sure all the features were in working order. There was absolutely no sales pressure, which really made the experience good for my wife. The buying process was short and sweet. We completed all the paperwork in a timely manner, and they even filled up the tank for the long drive home. I would say that it was the best used car buying experience I have ever had.

Great service ready for me when I arrived

by from Atlanta GA |

Fast painless seem to have my interest let car sell itself

Very good to work with, no pressure tactics....

by from Alabama |

I'm very fussy about my cars cosmetics. I've been looking for an Audi Q7. Alpharetta Auto Deals had a Q7 that was in top notch condition. No high pressure sales tactics...they let me poke and prod and take the Audi for a test drive. There were a few maintenance items that needed taken care of and they were up front an told me about them. I took the car to a Master Audi Tech for a pre-purchase inspection and his report verified what the dealership said...can't get any more honest than that. When I finally decided to buy, they made the transaction smooth and easy. I'm very satisfied and will go to these guys for my future purchases. Thank You to Santi and Gerald!

Nick was great. Even available on Thanksgiving day

by from Tifto, GA |

We bought our daughter's new graduation present, a Mazda CX-5 Touring. We found it on Cars.com and the transaction was seamless. Bought the car online, Nick shipped the paperwork via FedEX and our daughter traded cars the day after Thanksgiving. Easy, easy, easy!!

Great experience beginning to end!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was in the market for a Jeep Wrangler, and they delivered! It was an out-of-town buying experience (live about 4 hours from dealership), so seeing the vehicle in person was not an option before buying. The sales rep, Nick, answered all my questions in a timely manner, and was always professional in our interactions. Once we made the deal, having it delivered to my front door was even easier. He provided me with their internal auto-shipping company, and they were able to ship it to me within a day and for way less than any other quote we received. The Jeep arrived in the exact condition I expected. Overall, a great buying experience and very happy with my purchase!

Alpharetta Auto Deals responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are very happy that you were pleased with your experience and that we were able to provide shipping for the vehicle. We hope you enjoy your Jeep!

Outstanding Service

by from Cumming, Georgia |

I just purchased a 2013 Chevy Camaro RS. The whole process was spot on from the first phone call to the last signature. Steve Fish did an excellent job on finding the perfect car for me and Nick did an outstanding job on the paper work. I was in and out on a Friday evening in less than 45 min. Great Job Guys and Props to you all !!!!!

Hassle Free Car Buying

by from Kennesaw, GA |

The process was very easy. Santi and Nick allowed me to test drive the car when i wanted to and offered to let me take it to a mechanic overnight. It was a no hassle experience.I will buy another used car from them.

Great service . Thank you Nick !

by from Woodstock, Ga |

Nick made the experience of buying my car very quick and easy ......I was very surprised and very happy with Nick's excellent customer service and help.

Easy. Easy. Easy.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Craig and Nick and the rest of the team were great. Simply put, they made the entire process very easy. I called ahead in reference to a vehicle I was interested. They were well prepared when I got there. The entire process was professional and hassle-free. Thanks!!

Alpharetta Auto Deals responded to this review

July 14, 2014

Stewart, We thank you for your business and your review, don't forget about your free oil changes with your purchase. We will see you in a couple months!