Fairway Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-319-6471

Fairway Chevrolet Buick GMC - Las Vegas - Henderson - Nevada

Great Srevice

by from Las Veags NV |

we where great with the up most respect from Roy and he had meet everything that we wanted in a truck. The truck the we had gotten was a 2014 Silverade. Roy was a pleasure to work with I would send all of my friends to him.

Bad Service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Took my Chevrolet in for service about 4 months ago. My check engine light had been on so I wanted to make sure there was no problem with the engine. The service man charged me $147.00 to tell me I had put bad gas in the car. Also I had complaint that the steering wheel column was making a noise. I was charged another $40 dollars for them to tell me it was fine. I was so frustrated, I took a bus home and told them I would come for the car tomorrow. When I got home, I get a call from the cashier treating me if I did not pay for the service they will put a lean on my car. Thank God I didn't tell them to check anything else on the car. Be careful.

Best Experience, Cheverolet is the way to Go!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Bill in the Service Dept was absolutely as helpful as anyone could be. He answered all my questions. (Yes, I always have lots of questions.) He was pleasant, professional, informative and kept a smile at all times. He also had my car fixed in exceptional timing. What he said, is what actually happened. Really?? Really!! He is exceptional! He made my "recall" experience absolutely positive all the way around. Thank you for hiring Bill. Sincerely, Lisa

Excellent customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased a 2014 Buick Verano and, from the time I walked in the door until the time I left, I experienced excellent customer service. The entire staff was very welcoming and professional, especially Mary and Jeramie. These two were extremely helpful, courteous, and easy to work with. I would recommend their services and dealership to anyone.

No-hassle, friendly, very nice dealership

by from Bullhead City, AZ |

If you want to go to a no-hassle dealership, this is the one! All of out questions were answered either on-line, by phone, and in person. We drove the car home the next day and we love it.

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH A RECALL

by from LV, NV |

I found out I had 2 recalls on my car (internal transmission & air bags)so I called fairway service center and had the pleasure of talking to Eric (Herrera I think)and asked him if the recall was true, he said yes and set me up for the next day to bring the car in. Well the car would not start, and I assumed it was the battery (it wasn't)so in a panic I kept calling Eric, he advised me I had bumper to bumper warrenty and of course the recalls, so he helped me get a tow truck to come out that night, they came took my car to fairway, Eric called me at least 2 times a day to keep me informed, he apologized each time and told me the car died due to the transmission issues. My car stayed at fairway for the week and I finally got it back on 10/6/14. I am so happy with fairway and my car, Eric made this recall experience so smooth because he knew how upset and scared I was, he felt he was making it inconvenient for me to get back and forth to work (it wasn't I had a co-worker take me)He called me after I picked up the car to make sure it was starting and running good. I can't say enough GREAT things about Eric in your service center. All of the staff I encountered since the day I bought that car have been extremely amazing (my salesman was thurston simpson)I LOVE FAIRWAY CHEVROLET!!! ERIC IN THE SERVICE CENTER GETS 100 % & 100 STARS FROM ME!!! Thank you so much, If I ever qualify for the vehicle exchange program - you bet I will be back at Fairway -

Fairway Buick Las Vegas

by from Saint George, UT |

We had been looking at Buick Lacrosse for the entire summer. We were clear about exactly what package, color, engine etc. we wanted. It was just a matter of finding it! We found it online advertised at a price that we knew was competitive at Fairway Buick Las Vegas. We called and negotiated to our satisfaction, drove down and bought our car in the least painful car purchase experience of our lives. We couldn't be happier with our new car and the people we worked with at Fairway Buick!

love Fairway Chevrolet

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Brandon was very helpful, very confident to have my car checked by Fairway Chevrolet

Top ratings for Fairway Chevolet

by from Henderson, NV |

The service and speed we got to get our car serviced was excellent. Octavio Cisneros is great and we always ask for him when we need help. The rest of the staff always make us feel welcome and process the paperwork quickly and accurately. They take the time to explain things when we have questions.

FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We came to your location to just LOOK and wound up buying a 2014 Buick Encore. We were very impressed with Nick the salesman and Sal the GM, (I think). They were both so not your typical pushy car salesman which impressed us immediately and we knew would be buying something there! This whole experience has been over the top and very professional!! We were also impressed with the warranties offered on this vehicle and from past experience know your service department is top of the line and courteous, THANK YOU for making us feel like valued customers and not just a commission!!

awesome experience

by from Las Vegas Nv. |

fairway GMC Was awesome with assisting me with my purchase. my salesman Richard Thomas was outstanding he listened to all my needs and help us pick the right vehicle. from my salesman to the desk manager to the finance manager did listen to all my needs and assisted without any hesitation. Thank You fairway GMC