993 Auto Show Drive, Henderson, NV 89014

Service 877-739-9729

INVOICE PRICING ON ALL NEW 2013 CADILLACS

Total remote web purchase

by from Fresno, ca |

Researched car remotely via add and pictures. Made phone calls to express interest. Took one call to get bottom line price and executed the deal. All paperwork completed via fed ex. I flew in and they picked me up at airport and I drove the car home. Who knew buying a car 500 miles away would be so easy. Overall great experience.

Horrible experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I looked at purchasing a used truck from this dealer. The used car salesman name was chip Rodgers. At first he was great; responded to emails timely, answered questions, and even drive the truck over to me when I couldn't visit secondary to being stuck at work. When I attempted to negotiate a price on this used truck with a questionable previous use, he completely ignored me and would not return any emails. Basically, the dealership will not negotiate with you. If you do not like the price, they will cut you off and ignore you completely. If you want better service and appreciate a little respect, I highly advise you to go to another dealership.

great facility

by from Henderson NV |

The service was Prompt the staff courteous and they even washed the car. They checked by coverage and I didn't even have to pay anything.

Wonderful service, excellant facility

by from Henderson, NV |

Deb Topham has been my salesperson for quite awhile. She is the very best. Findlay Cadillac is the dealership that really cares about their customers. I will continue to use Deb and Findlay as long as I continue to drive.

Nice car shopping experience

by from Henderson, NV |

We came in to look at an advertised used car, which was, apparently, already sold. Our salesman, Bob, talked to us about some other options we hadn't considered and put us into a nice and newer vehicle for a fair price.

Excellent customer service & friendly atmosphere.

by from Henderson, NV |

If I have a question or problem with my SRX - Keith Acree provides excellent customer service and instills confidence that the problem is handled properly.

Equal to the best dealer in my 50 years in Vegas

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

A great dealer. First purchase in 1975 then 2010 and 2013 Keith is the best service writer.

Sales and Service

by from Henderson, Nevada |

My experience with Findlay Cadillac has been nothing but Exceptional!! From buying a new vehicle to their Service department they have made every experience painless. The service there is what sets them apart from all other dealers in town. Good Job Findlay Cadillac!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Henderson, NV |

The best customer service I've ever received. So good, I've been telling people about it. Keep up the great work!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We have bought enough cars to know what to expect when we are in the market to buy a car. We had the best experience and would definitely refer anyone to Findlay Cadillac. It was truly a luxury experience and we would definitely buy another car from them when the time comes.

by from Henderson, Nevada |

From past experience and present, Best dealership bar none. It's always nice to come to Findlay Cadillac, you feel as if you are at home. Our salesman Michael Waldman is the best, as is Brian McLay our service consultant. Keep up the good work. One of the cleanest dealerships in Henderson at the auto mall. It's great that you can look at and sit in the vehicles inside the dealership.