Fletcher Jones Toyota Scion

3255 East Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89104

it is no longer fletcher jones its now david wilso

by from las vegas nv |

When the toyota dealership changed to david wilsons. Went down hill fast most of the people in these reviews have been let go. Its sad used to be nice place to buy a car.not anymore go to findley much nicer.

Found my Toyota on line...

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Found my Toyota on line, sent an email, recvd an immediate response on Sunday. By Mon morning Oswaldo Hernandez had contacted me and provided the price. I went in and received outstanding service from Oswaldo and Mr Fuker in finance. In and out with my new car which I love! I highly recommend this dealership. I have used them for seven years to service my 2007 Camry and found the service dept and car rental desk to be awesome. In particular Sam and Chad... great service managers! You can't go wrong heading into this dealership... enjoy the experience! They make car buying easy!

Awesome salesperson James Johnson

by from lv, nevada |

Went looking at used scion and ended up looking at a new one instead that was cheaper (because it was a manual). James was VERY nice and not pushy at all, we went home to think further on the possible purchase and still our salesman was super nice to us. Usually we go out on Sunday to look because of all the pushy salesman but what a refreshing experience, I would definitely recommend him to anyone wishing to purchase a new Toyota.

"Very impressed with the attention and knowledge"

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We were very impressed with the attention and knowledge that Larry Francis offered while we were at the dealership. He was very helpful. We really appreciate a dealership that treats us as valued customers. Everyone we talked to was friendly and made us feel important. We are very happy that we chose Fletcher Jones Toyota to buy our new Highlander. Susan and Michael Rodin

"Great Service"

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I got great service and everyone worked so hard to get me what I could afford and still have a great car. Thanks to everyone involved.

A great experiance at Fletcher Jones with James

by from Las Vegas |

James Johnson was very good at explaining the features of our Rav 4 and was wonderful to work with.

James Johnson

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My experience at Fletcher Jones Toyota was exceptional. I went in thinking that there really wasn't any hope of me being able to be approved for a decent vehicle, or even at all. James Johnson and staff worked to get me the best deal possible and more. I really appreciate the time and effort put into my sale and would highly recommend Fletcher Jones toyota to anyone. Thank you James for all your hard work to get me into a vehicle that I love. Best Regards, Crystal

After 2 weeks research best deal I could find

by from Exeter, CA |

James Johnson and Beth Kittelson provided outstanding service. After a breakdown in my previous vehicle, I did a great amount of research and FJ Toyota was the best deal I found. The purchase itself was stress-free. i received an OTD quote on a Highlander and, unlike other dealers, there was no dispute or any attempt to alter the conditions of that quote. James provided an excellent explanation of the vehicle's technology, and Beth was extremely helpful throughout the negotiation process. All in all, this has been the best experience I've had in purchasing a new truck. I strongly recommend FJ Toyota to anyone considering a new vehicle.

Fantastic service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

James Johnson greeted us with a smile. Showed great customer service. Showed us several different models and attentino to detail of vehicles available in stock. He was expediatant in shoing us the different models and explaining the differneces between the two we were considering, making our decision easy to choose buying a Toyota Camry that was right for us. Did a great job of expaditing the papersork and making sure we got the best deal in pricing for us the customer.

Unusually pleasureable

by from Henderson, NV |

I'm so grateful I wound up at Fletcher Jones for my purchase. James Johnson, my salesman was exceptionally professional and polite. I had been to other dealerships previously and I truly can say I enjoyed finding my Tacoma here. Even though purchasing a new car involves some negotiation, James Johnson remained professional and courteous throughout. The whole staff treated me exceptionally well and I will make sure my friends all come here to purchase. Thank you!