Gaudin Ford

Service 866-634-2971

Gaudin Ford, A Family Tradition Since 1923

Love this place!

by from Henderson NV |

This is a great place to buy a vehicle whether new or pre-owned. Good experience with everything.

I wish there was a zero star rating!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I wish there was a zero star rating for this completely unprofessional service department. I have a Ford Explorer that has two doors that open only from the outside. I made an appointment on Monday for Wednesday at 8:00 am. I was first in line in the morning, and immediately after me a huge line formed. My service advisor, Bill Derry, appeared hungover and tired, hands shaking, as he was entering the information in the computer. He told me they might need to order parts, and I said, OK, let me know if that's the case, I'll pick up my car and bring it back when the parts are in. I called him mid day, but he had no update. At 4:30, I called again, I reminded him of who I was, he said they hadn't even looked at my car because I didn't have an appointment and they had to handle those customers first. I got really aggravated and I reminded him that I was the first in line at 8:00 am, and he mumbled something about "oh, well, they'll look at it sometimes tomorrow". I called back and asked for the service manager, Lisa, who looked into the situation, then she called me back and confirmed that, indeed, they hadn't looked at it and the techs leave at 4:00 pm. For the "inconvenience", I would get 10% off (WOW). I will see what they say tomorrow and decide if I trust them to actually fix the problem. I have TWO Fords and I will absolutely NEVER GO THERE AGAIN FOR ANY SERVICE ISSUE!!!!!!!! If it has to be done at the dealer, I'll go to a different one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DZKLAY

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Sherman was the best car sales person I have ever dealt with. Went to a Buick dealership the night before and what a bunch of old school shysters. Will buy another car here this weekend.

Terrible

by from Las Vegas nv |

Will never buy anything from there worst exper ever This place is pathetic Scammers and cheats Nothing more to say except that everyone should avoid this place Buy from a private seller instead

Waste of time

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

We are new to the Vegas area. We wanted a used Chevy Avalanche that was for sale on the used lot. I emailed them with my basic info and 2 weeks past and no response. I just purchased a used Mercedes E63 in Salt Lake City Utah. Sure I spent a bit more but they took care of me. Plus im much more happier with this car then the Avalanche since we had one before plus an Escalade. Their loss.

Poor buying experience

by from Henderson, NV |

This dealership should be avoided at all costs and the keyword is COST! First the sales department has no idea what they are doing. They couldn?t find the F-150 we wanted and later found it another dealer so that took three hours to get it back. Than the finance manager, a guy named Jacob tried to pull a fast one with the interest rates by trying to talk us out of the 1.9% rate we were quoted. Than when we went to leave with the car it was dirty and out of gas and we had to come back the next day again. In the end I found we paid $500.00 more for the car because we didn?t ?ask for the internet price?. It was a bad experience!

Don't Buy a Car Here

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Gaudin Ford sold me a faulty vehicle and refuses to rectify the situation. One week after my purchase the check engine light went on. The dealership did everything they could do keep me from bringing it in to get it checked. When I was finally able to bring it in, I was informed that it was simply a leak in the gas cap. Even after purchasing a new gas cap, the light remained on. Now it has been nearly 30 days and the light is STILL ON! The dealership refuses to do anything more even though I have learned that there is likely something more serious wrong with the car. I will NEVER buy another vehicle from this dealership and I will tell everyone I know NOT to purchase a vehicle here as well. They are NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

What a Fabulous Experience!

by from Las Vegas NV |

We have bought many cars throughout the years, but by far our experience with Gaudin Ford has been, hands down THE BEST EVER. There was absolutley NO PRESSURE from our salesman, Tim to the financing with Bob. I was so happy with Bob in financing only presenting optional packages that he thought would benefit us and our use for our car. The extended warranty and the tire package Bob showed us worked great for our needs, and we bought both from him! Our experience from start to finish at Gaudin is what ALL car buying experiences should be...simple, friendly,fast, no hassle and fun! We absolutely LOVE the Ford Edge we bought. Thanks again to Tim, Bob & everyone at Gaudin Ford! We WILL be recommending and buying from you again. Rick & Lisa Rockwell

Best transaction

by from NV |

I purchased my new vehicle from Frank and Mike. They were excellent through the entire process. This was the best transaction I've had in a long time. Thank you Frank and Mike!

no problems at all

by from NV |

I had no problems at all with this dealership and that's a big deal for me because I am a harsh critic of dealerships the sales people seem to know the product and did an outstanding job.

We will definitely be buying another car from Gaudin Ford

by from NV |

We will definitely be buying another car from Gaudin Ford the salesperson went well beyond our expectations the whole process was enjoyable.