Best Brand Auto Sales

Used 877-336-0324

www.BestBrandAutoSales.com Pre-Owned BMW Sales in Glendale

Amazing Service!!

by from Marina Del Rey, CA |

I have never received such great service from a car dealership. I was recently in the market for a BMW 550i. I looked at many before I narrowed it down to one at Best Brand, and one at another dealership. I talked with Ken and Armen and they lowered the price enough that it was a no-brainer. The 550i was an '07 with 70,000 miles on it, but it was immaculate. Shortly after I bought it, the alternator went out. I called Best Brand and they immediately sent a flat-bed truck to pick up the car and me. They towed us all the way from Marina Del Rey back to Glendale and swapped out the alternator for FREE! Seriously, they did it all for free! I didn't have to pay for labor or anything. The 30-day warranty states that I'm supposed to pay half of all costs of repairs, but they didn't charge me a dime! Four hours later, I was back on the road with a new alternator. The car's been driving like a dream ever since. They apologized profusely even though they couldn't have predicted that the alternator would go bad. The important thing is that they dropped everything to fix it immediately, free of charge. I was not looking forward to buying a BMW alternator right after I dropped cash on buying the car. Thanks for making it right Best Brand! I'm extremely happy with this car and the price I paid for it, not to mention the great service. I'll be bringing my car back to you for maintenance and most likely buying my next car from you.

Pleased with my services

by from North Hills |

Went in, bought a car, walked out a happy customer thanks guys!

BMW 3 Series

by from Chatsworth |

I was in the market looking around for a 3 series that fits my budget and my taste!, I came across this beautiful 3 series and i had to stop by and test drive it! Until Today i still can't take my eyes off the car i bought and still love it like they day i bought it runs like a champ !

BMW 3 Series

by from Chatsworth |

Satisfied Customer

by from Palmdale |

Was looking around for a car that fits my taste, went all around LA, Saw a few cars i liked, then i finally reached Best Brand Auto Sales, i saw this 7 series and fell in love right away, the price was at my price range, i looked up the blue book of this car and it was nearly matching! Their prices are UN-beatable!

x6 Active Hybrid

by from Beverly Hills |

Wasn't really looking forward to buying a car, but ended up having too, i walked in with my options wide open, i saw this x6 with active hybrid i automatically thought of my wife, she wanted a x6 for her birthday and this was my chance, saw it for a very affordable price, ended up buying it and boy was she happy!

by from Beverly Hills |

Growing up my dad had bought a brand new 07 550i, back in the days i loved that car, now that i can finally afford it, i came out saw the same car, spoke with the manager worked something out, i ended up leaving a down payment came today to put the rest of the cash down and i now own my dream car!

Just bought a 7 series

by from Hollywood |

Today i went all up and down glendale looking at a car to buy, i had no options then i came across this dealer and i walked in to see what they offered, i was approached by a man name ken, he showed me some cars asked what i was looking for and he let me test drive a few of the Series BMW offers, i sat in a 7 series took it for a spin, and wow was i surprised, that car has it all, The Luxury, The Power, The Looks, The Comfort ETC... I was immediately convinced! Thanks guys!