AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas

Used 888-314-8071
Service 866-365-4957

GREAT BUYING SERVICE

by from las vegas,nv |

This is the first time ever that buying a car wasn't a all day nightmare!! My salesman DANNY B. was very helpful from the beginning to the end! Not pushy,he listened to what I had to say, answered my questions, explained the process of buying and trading in my car. CARLOS in the Fiance Dept. made it very relaxing. He also explained everthing on purchase price to payments that I needed to have to be comfortable with. He also explained that since I had extended warranty on my trade-in I'd be getting money back and how to go about requesting my refund. VERY NICE DEALERSHIP !!!!!

Great service

by from Las Vegas , NV |

Over ten years I have been going to Honda to get my car fixed. And it has always been great experience.

Great Dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a 2015 Honda Fit from AutoNation Honda in East Las Vegas and you couldn't ask for better service. I would recommend this dealership and also Honda's. We bought a 2007 Honda Element from this dealership and was very satisfied so when I needed a new car I choose AutoNation Honda.l

July 10, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Donna. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Best place to buy!

by from St George UT |

Mr. Joseph Mendoza sales my sales manager. He made the process very easy and the Honda CRV-EXL was exactly what I wanted and could not find here in Southern UT. They (and Joseph Mendoza) have totally lived up to their reputation as the best in Las Vegas! AAA+++ dealer. If and when I purchase another one it will be from them and hopefully from Joseph again!

great dealer,no hassle shopping

by from Las Vegas ,Nevada |

I exchange couple Emails with internet salesman Joseph Mendoza who gave me the best offer for leasing Honda accord sport .I did the test drive and I was drove my new car with in 50 minutes. He put me best offer upfront , no hidden fees , no hassle .Great guy , honest dealer

Best car salesman-ever! Joe Mendoza

by from Las Vegas, NV |

If you want a great car buying experience I would suggest going to AUTONATION HONDA in Las Vegas and asking for Joe Mendoza. He is very professional and treats customers with respect. He is friendly but highly efficient at moving the process along. The entire purchase process was less than 2 hours. I spent 5 plus hours at the last Toyota dealership.

June 15, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of Joe here at AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us, and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

great service

by from las vegas nevada |

Mr. Terry Singer the sales person who assist me and gave me a very good price. He helped me finding a new car and i love it! He provided us a very good service :) thanks terry. P.s im a first time buyer

Sales personell was very helpful.

by from Mesquite, NV |

Salesman Kenny and associate Zulma were both very helpful. We really appreciated the upfront discounted quote that was more than competitive with other dealers. Saved lots of $$ over Utah dealer.

Busy, busy person

by from Henderson, Nv |

I am a busy person and have little time to spned hours upon hour negotiating with a slaes person. Inquired on the internet and received a call from the internet manger within minutes of logging off. I explained what I wanted to pay with a trade in. He assured me that we were well within the ballpark.Showed up a few hours later made the deal and left with my brand new Honda CR-V. Thank you for making this a painless and enjoyable experience.

Great experience with sales manager and dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had another make SUV that had outlived its usefulness so my son did some research on the internet and found AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas. I told him what vehicles I had been looking at and he used the Honda vehicle comparison chart. It turned out that the Honda CR-V outshined the competition that I was considering as it related to price, fuel economy, safety and overall features. He recommended this vehicle to me. He contacted JOE M. who emailed my son a price quote as well as a trade-in value for my then current vehicle sight unseen. I made an appointment with JOE for the next day. He was very accommodating and helpful. He then introduced me to ALEX, their finance person. We discussed the various finance options. While signing the papers, ALEX asked me how I liked the way the Honda rode. I looked at him and chuckled, telling him that I hadn't driven the vehicle yet that I was buying it on the recommendation of my son and the way I was treated at the dealership. I signed the papers and then took the car for a spin around the block. I loved the way it handled and it felt solid. I've had my CR-V now for two weeks and I am still very pleased with my purchase.

May 14, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

The best car salesman in Las Vegas!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Four Stars for the Dealership and "FIVE" stars for my salesman, Doug Saxton. I'm pretty anal when it comes to getting a good deal (I looked for a month at other dealerships) and I thought I had run out of options until I wrote Doug Saxton at Autonation Honda East. I sent Doug an e-mail with what price the other dealers were quoting me and what price I wanted to pay and he wrote me back and accepted my offer, just like that! Hence, I have never had such a great, cut-to-the-chase, no-haggle, best price possible, salesman as Doug Saxton and I would highly recommend him to others looking to buy a new Honda. He truly made my car buying experience relaxing and worth while without the typical stress associated with buying a car. Respectfully, I deducted one-star for the dealership because I expected their finance department to be as candid as Doug which was not the case. However, in fairness to them...not that their finance department was bad, it's just that they were typical and when you're following an act like Doug's, who sets the bar so high for candor and integrity, I was probably expecting more than they could deliver. If I'm ever in the market for another Honda, Autonation Honda will be my go-to place and Doug Saxton my go-to salesman!