AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas

Used 888-314-8071
Service 866-365-4957

GREAT BUYING SERVICE

by from las vegas,nv |

This is the first time ever that buying a car wasn't a all day nightmare!! My salesman DANNY B. was very helpful from the beginning to the end! Not pushy,he listened to what I had to say, answered my questions, explained the process of buying and trading in my car. CARLOS in the Fiance Dept. made it very relaxing. He also explained everthing on purchase price to payments that I needed to have to be comfortable with. He also explained that since I had extended warranty on my trade-in I'd be getting money back and how to go about requesting my refund. VERY NICE DEALERSHIP !!!!!

First new car, very simple

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This experience was very simple and less scary than expected. The whole experience took at most 2 hours and I was set. Joseph Mendoza was very nice and helpful. I started the process with a credit application at home in my pajamas and just had to come down and pick up my car. I'm very satisfied with my choice, I get comments on how great the car looks and feels when driving. I couldn't be happier with my first car!

September 22, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call!

Best dealer

by from Las Vegas nv |

Thank you Angel Molina for helping us get are new Honda accord hybrid we are really happy with are new car saving a lot of money on gas ..every one was really helpful this is our third car buying in this dealer thank you every one

Excellent place to buy a vehicle

by from las vegas, nevada |

Our salesman was Dan Burgess, I would highly recommend him. Not your usual pushy salesman like what Centennial Toyota has...plus they have horrible service. They wanted us to sign documents on a car that we didn't even want, and he also said " I'm selling you a car today, and you're not leaving til we sign." Ha, yea right. We just walked out, they were soooo cocky. We did our car searching through progress and cars.com and found our Toyota Sequoia online at Autonation Honda. We emailed our interest and Dan called us and said they still have it, so we packed up our kids in our 2 door honda accord and headed down there. We were greeted immediately with their friendly staffs, but we asked for Dan whom we contacted earlier. Dan was very friendly and so easy to talk to. We took a test drive and was SOLD. Their finance person Allen was so helpful in giving us the best deal possible. We highly recommend this dealership and if you do go ask for DAN BURGESS, best guy ever to help you with your car buying experience.

Great service

by from Las Vegas N V |

Joe was very helpful when we purchased the honda crv

September 17, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Edna. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

excellent enviroment and excellent service.I loved

by from las vegas,Nv |

It's been a great experience getting my car from this dealer,they gave me an excellent deal.

2015 Honda Pilot

by from North Las Vegas, NV |

We purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot, Marlo and Zulema where great. Also Alex in Finance was excellent. We went with five children and they were always very helpful and made us feel like at home. Great Experience.

Very nice experience and great customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Honda Accord at AutoNation Honda in east Las Vegas from Kenny Weaver. He was very nice with us. He is very professional and helpful. All the time he talk to us very clear and explain every single question that we asked. He is an awesome salesman. We got a great deal. We are so happy with our new car. Thanks Kenny for your patient!! I highly recommend KENNY and this AutoNation Honda dealership.

Brand new honda civic lx

by from henderson, nv |

Great customer service. Fast, friendly, and little questions asked. Didnt feel like I was being bombarded by sales men. Will be looking forward to buying another car in the future from you guys. Thanks so much!

Michael Bujanowski

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Purchased a 2014 CR-V from Terry Singer, e-commerce Sales Manager. I was assisted through the sale by Mr Singer as well as Ken Schwartz; each went above and beyond to provide answers to the questions that I asked about both the purchase and the vehicle. The best experience was a "NO PRESSURE" sale. So many of the dealerships in Las Vegas follow the sales process of "Higher Authority"; moving up the ladder, applying more pressure until a sale has consummated. I detest "Higher Authority" and find an excuse to leave as soon as detected. Mr. Singer was on his way home the day that I initially arrived to look at the CR-V's. He stayed over-time until I had the information that I needed to complete a decision. I have purchased new crossover vehicles across many manufacturer product lines during the last thirty years; thus far, the CR-V is at the top of my list. TY AutoNation, Terry Singer and Ken Schwartz.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Mike. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Buick Lucerne / Val Naz

by from Henderson, NV |

Val, Carlos and Joe were a great team. Although the process takes time. everyone was courteous and expedited things as quickly and efficiently as possible. Val was key to the sale as he listened to what my husband was looking for in a vehicle and Val delivered! Not an easy task as my husband had some unique requests-but the perfect vehicle was there and Val found it in the midst of 500 cars!