Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3175 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 888-246-0575

Good people

by from Graham, Wa |

I could not buy a car anywhere else and they sold me one to help me rebuild my credit. Now 2 years later I got a brand new avenger. Thank you so much Rich you helped me change my life.

Left 2 Other Dealerships

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Taking your 68 year old mother to buy what may be her last new car isn't something I looked forward to, and then to be accosted by salesman/thugs and unethical managers at 2 other dealerships really got me stressed. But the 3rd time was a charm, thanks to Chapman Dodge and Brent in particular! I made an appointment and when we got there and Brent had the 2 vehicles we were considering ready for us to drive. The whole thing was just straight-up and I think we got a fair price, but the service and respect was outstanding. We're very happy and even happier to tell my friends and co-workers!

If they are willing to cheat me out of $200????

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The salesman seemed very nice and we left with our new truck. They sent us home, 2 hours away, with a missing rim they said they had to order. A few days later I drove back to the dealership in our other car to pick it up and I returned home to find it was the wrong size rim. So add another long trip to get the correct rim. Two month later and we were signing paperwork for the third time, I was told I would receive a $200 check for all of the trouble. Never happened, when I asked about it I was given a lie and blown off. If they are willing to cheat me out of $200. what are they willing to take from you?? I am probably one of the lucky ones..... There are too many other dealerships to waste your time at this one.

terrible salesman

by from mesquite,nv |

Only interested in our credit not showing a vehicle. Did not even offer to test drive one we were interested in

2011 dodge ram

by from las vegas nv |

Very sloppy and unprofessional.sales man fighting over sales, wrong prices on listi g they will not honor, very long and untimely call backs, and very overpriced for used vehicles.unfortunately for Chapman dodge.they will never get my buissness or any recomandations.. Would love to say thank you to towbin dodge however for no hassel buying.reasonable prices and was able to put me in my new love for the payment that I wanted from the get go.

Deceptive

by from las vegas, nevada |

If you like the prices you see here at cars.com for this dealership, do not expect to get them. It includes tons of rebates that even the salesman said NOBODY ever qualifies for them. I am even paying in cash and the price is going to be at least 4000 more than they are advertising plus all the taxes. I would rather pay a little more and go somewhere I can trust.

Amazing Experience. Thanks, George

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I absolutely despise dealerships but I wanted a new car and I found George Stowhas. He was wonderful - No pressure and he followed all of my rules. My negotiation experience with Donny O'shea was more than perfect and I left a very happy girl. I've been buying cars for almost 35-years and this is by far the best experience I have ever had. I usually walk out of dealerships because of the pressure and I didn't have the urge to walk out of this dealership. Also, the process was pretty quick - less than 2-hours for test driving, negotiations, and final paperwork. Thank you Chapman - you have given me a new outlook on Dealerships and the overall Car Buying Experience. I am excited to drive my new fully loaded, Limited Edition 4-Runner:-)

Much Better than I expected

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great team, no pressure. Finance was great and surprised me. Just keep it up, I'll be sending my friends to this store

Bought a Buick!

by from Las Vegas |

TJ was awesome and the whole management team were the same.

Service

by from Las Vegas |

They do what they say they will do, stand behind their work, and usually fix it right the first time.