Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3175 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

New 888-559-8777
Used 888-559-0522
Service 888-563-9153

#1 For New & Used Car Selection and Financing...go to GoodOrBadCreditLV.com for instant pre-approval.

Much Better than I expected

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great team, no pressure. Finance was great and surprised me. Just keep it up, I'll be sending my friends to this store

josie soto is the best whitin our comunity....

by from las vegas nv |

She took her time even thought she was busy. While Everybody said no she took the. time And got us on a new car. Our very first new car.she is the best

Great attention from Service Department

by from Nanaimo, British Columbia |

We recently had trouble with our Dodge dually while travelling down in Vegas area from Canada. Dominique in the service department was particularly helpful and friendly. The work was done on time. There was another problem with the vehicle but we were not pressured into having that done as we were limited on time. The advice we received was helpful. I have to say I am not that impressed with the vehicle we have as it is the first of the new generation diesels brought out in 2008 but we were certainly happy with the attention and service we received at Chapmans.

Horrible Experience. Poor Customer Service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The customer service and competence of this dealership is absolutely unacceptable. Purchased a new vehicle on 5/10/14 and traded in my existing vehicle. First issue: Dealership gave me two days to register my car because they did not provide the green slip for over 3 1/2 weeks. No one even called to tell me it was ready. I had to call to inquire on the status. Second issue: Dealer did not pay off my trade within 30 days. The bank who owned traded vehicle was constantly pressuring me about late payments, when I explained I traded the vehicle in over a month prior. I came to find out that the trade had not been paid off more than a month after the transaction was complete. When calling and emailing the dealer to find out what was going on, no one bothered to return my calls or emails. After several unreturned phone calls/emails over the course of a week, I had to physically drive to the dealership just to get someone to talk to me. The initial finance person that I spoke with was rude and uninformed. Finance director explained that the bank who owned the trade was charging an additional fee to trade the vehicle in early, so the dealership was going to "flat cancel" the contract for the financing on the new vehicle, and finance the new vehicle through the same bank who owned the trade-in, so this trade-in or disposition fee could be avoided. I agreed. After the deal was done, I had to make another payment on the trade-in vehicle that hadn't been in my posession for over a month. Was assured that the issue would be resolved within a week. This took place the week of June 16th, 2014, more than a full month after I purchased the vehicle. After not hearing from anyone from the dealership for over 3 weeks even though the finance director assured me it would be resolved at the latest by the end of the following week, I contacted the dealer on July 9th to see what was going on. Once again, no communication from the dealer after repeated phone calls and emails. I ended up emailing the GM who responded the following day indicating that the finance director had left, which is why I didn't hear from anyone. The dealer failed to contact me after that employee left, leaving me in the dark for 3 weeks what was going on with my transaction. Over this time period, I now had two banks now demanding payments; one for the traded-in vehicle which I did not have in my posession for 2 months, and 1 for the new vehicle for which the contract was supposed to be cancelled. The GM assured me someone would contact me on the day he responded to me. Following the precedent already set, of course no one contacted me that day. I then sent repeated emails to the GM, with no response. After numerous additional unreturned phone calls and emails, I contacted my sales associate to see if he could help. I was told that the issue would be resolved by the end of month, and that I'd have to come in and sign paperwork again for a new loan on the newly financed vehicle. I agreed. I signed the paperwork the week of July 14th, so I now had two active loans for the same vehicle, and an active loan for the trade-in that had still not been paid off. It took until July 28th (2 days before I would have had two 30 days past due reported to the credit bureaus for non-payment for the trade-in and the contract that was supposed to be cancelled) for this situation to be resolved so that the trade was paid off and the original contract was cancelled. This is by far and away the worst experience I've had with a dealership and would recommend avoid doing business with this dealer at all costs. What's more insulting is that I am a return customer, and they couldn't have cared less about the situation. I've been caused so much stress over the past 3 months, being caught in the middle of a situation I had no control over, having to chase down a dealer to do their job and field calls from creditors demanding payment because of dealer incompetence. Shame on you.

Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Hello Eric, As you recall I responded immediately (your email to me arrived @ 9:41 PM on 7/9 & my reply went out to you @ 7:17 AM on 7/10) to your initial email notifying me of this issue. I was out of town & had forwarded your concern to our GSM, Kevin Mackey who discovered that the issue stemmed from US Bank attempting to extract a penalty from you for early termination of your lease. We were not notified of this initially & had been quoted a payoff by them that did not include this penalty so there was no way for us to have known about it prior. Our director separated from the company during that time further exacerbating the problem. Iżm very disappointed that all of this occurred & even more so because, as you note, you are a repeat customer! As Iżd noted in the email I sent to you on 7/14 upon returning to the dealership, we were able to place the deal with US Bank & convince them to waive this penalty. They had received our payoff check for the amount they initially quoted to us in a timely fashion so consequently this would have no impact on your payment history with them. Additionally, the start date on your contract was moved out almost 2 months from the original due date which was a benefit to you. Admittedly, little consolation after all that you were put through! Eric I would ask that you judge us by your experiences in both your transactions with Chapman & take in to consideration the fact that we had no way of knowing that the bank would change the payoff they quoted us. After that, we were not nearly as responsive to you as I would have liked & for that I humbly apologize. Please note though, that barring the weekend, it was 2 days after your contacted me that we had this issue resolved. There was additional time that elapsed behind the scenes but both lenders were aware of what was happening & you were personally never exposed to anything negative after that. I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments & again Iżm sorry for our part in these circumstances. As always, I am available to you if you have anything that you would like to add. Thank you, Don Hamrick, GM

Good people

by from Graham, Wa |

I could not buy a car anywhere else and they sold me one to help me rebuild my credit. Now 2 years later I got a brand new avenger. Thank you so much Rich you helped me change my life.

Left 2 Other Dealerships

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Taking your 68 year old mother to buy what may be her last new car isn't something I looked forward to, and then to be accosted by salesman/thugs and unethical managers at 2 other dealerships really got me stressed. But the 3rd time was a charm, thanks to Chapman Dodge and Brent in particular! I made an appointment and when we got there and Brent had the 2 vehicles we were considering ready for us to drive. The whole thing was just straight-up and I think we got a fair price, but the service and respect was outstanding. We're very happy and even happier to tell my friends and co-workers!

If they are willing to cheat me out of $200????

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The salesman seemed very nice and we left with our new truck. They sent us home, 2 hours away, with a missing rim they said they had to order. A few days later I drove back to the dealership in our other car to pick it up and I returned home to find it was the wrong size rim. So add another long trip to get the correct rim. Two month later and we were signing paperwork for the third time, I was told I would receive a $200 check for all of the trouble. Never happened, when I asked about it I was given a lie and blown off. If they are willing to cheat me out of $200. what are they willing to take from you?? I am probably one of the lucky ones..... There are too many other dealerships to waste your time at this one.

terrible salesman

by from mesquite,nv |

Only interested in our credit not showing a vehicle. Did not even offer to test drive one we were interested in

2011 dodge ram

by from las vegas nv |

Very sloppy and unprofessional.sales man fighting over sales, wrong prices on listi g they will not honor, very long and untimely call backs, and very overpriced for used vehicles.unfortunately for Chapman dodge.they will never get my buissness or any recomandations.. Would love to say thank you to towbin dodge however for no hassel buying.reasonable prices and was able to put me in my new love for the payment that I wanted from the get go.

Deceptive

by from las vegas, nevada |

If you like the prices you see here at cars.com for this dealership, do not expect to get them. It includes tons of rebates that even the salesman said NOBODY ever qualifies for them. I am even paying in cash and the price is going to be at least 4000 more than they are advertising plus all the taxes. I would rather pay a little more and go somewhere I can trust.

Amazing Experience. Thanks, George

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I absolutely despise dealerships but I wanted a new car and I found George Stowhas. He was wonderful - No pressure and he followed all of my rules. My negotiation experience with Donny O'shea was more than perfect and I left a very happy girl. I've been buying cars for almost 35-years and this is by far the best experience I have ever had. I usually walk out of dealerships because of the pressure and I didn't have the urge to walk out of this dealership. Also, the process was pretty quick - less than 2-hours for test driving, negotiations, and final paperwork. Thank you Chapman - you have given me a new outlook on Dealerships and the overall Car Buying Experience. I am excited to drive my new fully loaded, Limited Edition 4-Runner:-)