Action Hyundai

(2.6) 5 Reviews

1935 N 2nd St, Millville, NJ 08332

Happy with my purchase

by from Vineland, NJ |

I came in to purchase a Santa FE. I knew what I wanted but never test driven one. My sales rep showed me different models and explained everything. Took it for a test run and my family & I fell in love with it. The manager helped with making the deal go through. I was well taken care of and not so long after I was driving out with a new Santa Fe for my family. I knew I got a great deal for the value of my vehicle. I'm so happy with my purchase that I'm looking to purchase a Sonata this summer.

Shady Operation

by from Bucks County, PA |

The only good thing I can say about Action Hyundai is that the sales people are pleasant. However the management department is absolutely despicable. The manner in which I was quoted was intentionally misleading, likely bordering on illegal. They waited until the last moment to throw a list of fees for features I had originally been told were part of the package. The poor sales person felt terrible however the matter was entirely in the hands of the incompetent management. The management needs to go back to business school! Overall a horrible experience. I have filed a complaint with Hyundai Consumer Affairs and will be purchasing my Hyundai from ANOTHER dealer!

Not happy

by from Vineland nj |

Its not the same since the new owners took over. The previous owner Marty was a great guy. The new crew is a bunch of young kids. I go to Turnersville Hyundai now

Never returned email inquiry

by from Indian Mills, NJ |

I emailed this dealer and got no response or contact of any kind. No longer a buyer.

Action Hyundai responded to this review

October 5, 2013

Kevin, I have reached out to you to discuss this issue. Give me a call at your earliest convenience.

2012 Artic White MB CLS550

by from South Jersey, NJ |

My wife and I had a great experience at the dealership. I was only interested in the vehicle as a test drive. The color and price were not what I am looking for, but Roc the young sales man was very professional and made a very good attempt to get me to purchase, but in the end it was not meant to be.........