Ideal Buick GMC Hyundai

Service 877-736-8982

"The real Deal at Ideal"

personal experience with service

by from frederick |

We have been consistently cheated and disappointed by ideal buick service department.. They have always given high repair costs. .often forgotten to complete. Repairs and try to charge 100 dollar diagnostics fees for already complained about issues which should have been previously addressed

Never again!

by from martinsburg wv |

Just purchased a vehicle from these people 2 months ago. Maryland inspection certificate still on windshield. At time of purchase they were all about helping me of course, even "threw in a warranty". Well 2 months later i have major steering problems, rusting brake lines and bad wheel bearings! I take it to them thinking they will help me but of course that warranty they threw in wasnt worth a dime and they refuse to do anything but charge me 2500$. I would never recommend these people to anyone! Buyer beware

Bad Dealer

by from Leesburg |

I purchased a Mazda CX-9 from this dealer ship. It was a used car and it was missing the keyless remote and extra key. When i made the deal with them, i questioned them about the key and they said it was sitting in their safe. When the whole deal was done they told me that the key was not in a safe so they will have to order the key for me. They also promised me to get the brakes fixed and the wheel alignment done on the car cause it needed it at the time of purchase. After purchasing the car, i kept calling them to find out about it and they kept saying that the key has been ordered. It had been more then a month with this whole thing. They kept saying that they will fix the brakes and wheel alignment all together once when the key gets in. I went there this Saturday May 10th and they denied the whole thing and they refused to fix anything and refuse to give me the key.

Great salesman, no pressure, very polite

by from Baltimore, MD |

Looked at a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. Salesman and manager were both very polite and good communications. Seemed very up front and was willing to work with us to reach a price that we were happy with?On the road. I would recommend using them for future car purchases.

2012 Regal GS

by from Washington dc |

I was trying to see if they make a deal on what will be a 2 year old vehicle. They would not consider it, even when I asked what a used car dealer would depreciate the vehicle value. I as the customer should not have to assume it all. So I moved on to another dealership. The car was slated as rare. Yes it is 2012 regal with manual trans.