Ideal Buick GMC Hyundai

Service 877-736-8982

"The real Deal at Ideal"

Great Dealership

by from Frederick, MD |

Super easy to deal with and they offered a great price out the gate. I would definitely recommend stopping in and talking to Ideal Hyundai in Frederick, MD.

Great Customer Service,Fast and Friendly

by from Maryland |

My experience here was great. They were all so friendly. The dealership was clean. They did not have me sitting all day. My husband and I dealt with Dave C. and he was great. He was very nice and professional. He made buying a car so easy. All of the other staff including him made us feel welcome and at home. I would recommend anyone to come to this dealership. It was a great experience and we got the exact car that we wanted

Always Friendly

by from Frederick MD |

It's always a pleasure to do business with Clyde. Clyde goes above and beyond to get you a great vehicle for a fair price. My husband and I had no intentions of dealing with another salesman. Had Clyde not been working that night we would have come back another when he was working.We will be back again to purchase more vehicles thanks to Clydes salesmanship. You need to clone that guy!

We had a Teriffic Experience

by from Frederick, MD |

We so appreciate the hospitality, knowledgeable service, and personal touch that Clyde extended during our entire experience. We would go back for sure and plan to buy our next vehicle through Ideal! You all rock!! We love our GMC truck!

Great Experience!!

by from Frederick, MD |

The overall experience was great,the salesman "Mike" was great to work with,we were on a limited time frame and we made the deal and he had the paperwork and car prepped in a timely manner Thanks,Rodney

Enjoyed the Process!

by from Frederick, MD |

I had to buy a car due to an accident - yuck!!! Mike at Ideal made the experience a great one!!!! Go to Ideal Hyundai and see Mike St Clair he's the best!!!!

Worked out perfectly.

by from Frederick, MD |

Our salesman was very considerate and helpful. We told him what our options were and they worked backwards to find the car that was just perfect for me. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

The best experience ever! GREAT service!

by from Frederick, MD |

This was an amazing car buying experience! Chad was so friendly and so very helpful, he actually made my families experience fun and enjoyable. Corina was extremely helpful in actually getting us into the dealership and with the financing decisions. You have some amazingly wonderful, terrific employees here!!!

Efficient, fair and respectful

by from Frederick, MD |

An excellent experience in automobile buying. Scot and the staff at Ideal treated me with respect, especially in regards to my time, and patience. They offered good advice and provided the exact amount of time and space for my family and I to discuss our options and decide to make the purchase. We will return to Ideal next time we are shopping for a vehicle.

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Frederick MD |

From the beginning to the end of the transaction we were treated with the utmost professionalism. I didn't think we were going to be able to get a car, but we were approved before the paperwork was completed. I've been a Hyundai customer for 10 years and they have given us the best deal possible and kept our family safe on the road. Thank you Ideal Hyundai and Nakea Minor

Very Friendly

by from frederick md |

I was unsure if I could get a car because of credit but the whole team worked very hard and put me in the car I had my eye on. It was a very easy and friendly experience and I will recommend them to any and everyone.