Waxahachie Autoplex

2405 N Interstate 35 E, Waxanachie, TX 75167

New 888-457-4090
Used 866-981-9608
Service 888-850-5278

The biggest little Dodge dealer in Texas!

Dishonest listing

by from Austin, TX |

I sent in a request for more information on a vehicle listing and I was promptly called by a very kind customer service agent. She told me more about the vehicle I was looking at and then set me up with an appointment to view other vehicles that might meet my needs. She knew I was driving over 200 miles in a rental car to visit the dealership. What she failed to mention was the fact that the vehicle I was initially interested in had a blown engine and did not run. The listing did not mention this and the first customer service agent to contact me did not mention this. Luring me into driving 200 miles to view a vehicle that does not run is not sound business practice.

Waxahachie Autoplex responded to this review

March 23, 2014

We absolutely agree with you that this is bad business practice. Since you made us aware of your experience we have had three meetings with our sales team to re-enforce this to ensure it doesn't happen again. What makes this so frustrating for us is that the Jeep in question does indeed run, but hasn't been sent through our service department yet for safety inspection. I am not sure why anyone would tell you it doesn't run. The person that traded it in drove it here. Anyway we are sorry for the bad experience and if there is anything I can do for you please let me know. You can call me at 214-228-7930 or my email is bmalatia@waxautoplex.com.

Such a good time at this dealership!

by from Dallas,TX |

Great experience! They definitely took care of my every need. Very satisfied with Waxahachie and I would highly recommend them.

Above and beyond..

by from Waxahachie,TX |

I enjoy the entire team at this dealership and each and every visit they go above and beyond expectations. I will be a customer of theirs for every vehicle purchase in the future.

Unhappy customer

by from Ennis , Tx. |

The whole entire process was a waste of time . I was lied to several times . I came in because my sister bought a car from a salesman who no longer works for them and they said he still did. The salesman I wanted is now at another dealership in Hillsboro Tx.

Great dealer!

by from McKinney TX |

I called before arriving, and the salesman was very polite on the phone. He appeared outside the door to welcome me. The salesman was on my side the entire time. I watched the salesman handle an older man who had a complaint, and the salesman was a great listener. Customer service was his #1 priority. If you want a great buying experience, ask for Scott S. Also, enjoy the popcorn!