Signature Pre-Owned

Signature Pre-Owned

375 Schuyler Ave, Kearny, NJ 07032

Used 888-239-0921

Great dealer from compact to sedans to extotics.

by from Harrison nj |

Signature pre own best quality and service in the whole Hudson county Great customer care good value for your buck Great choice of used cars. From exotic, to compact. Over all great dealer to Stop and shop. Thanks again Yours truly Jose Miranda 3/14/14

Excellent service

by from Kearny nj |

Vic is a great guy to deal with when it comes to cars . I purchased several vehicles from signature preow ed and have yet to be disappointed . Many salesmen will sell you a dream but Vic makes dreams come true . If you're looking to purchase a car recommend signature preowned.

Great salesperson!!!

by from Colonia, NJ |

Highly recommend Victor as a sales person. Looks for exactly what you ask for, at a great price. Caring and treats you like an old pal. No waisting time. Straight to what you want and need. Definitely not the last car we will purchase from Vic. Thanks Vic , really happy with the outcome!!!!

Great experience

by from New Jersey |

Dealing with Victor was a great experience, he was very patient and didn't want to just throw me in any car. He wanted to help me find the car that was right for me. When I saw a car that I was debating on he told me right away no that car isn't for you, let's keep looking around until we find something better for you. He doesn't want to just sell you anything

Highly Recommended

by from Kearny, NJ |

Highly recommended, found the best deal purchasing my Lexus RX330. Victor was knowledgeable, competent & accommodating. Ensuring I was comfortable and satisfied with my vehicle purchase.

A very positive buying experience

by from Maplewood, NJ |

I had a very positive experience buying from Victor. He was very responsive and I'm very happy with the car I purchased, which is in mint condition.

The best car experience I have ever had!

by from Nutley, New Jersey |

I have been in sales for over 20 years and I have never had such a great experience buying a car until I went to Signature Pre-owned in Kearny New Jersey. I worked directly with the owner and wasn't being constantly told " I need to pay my bills" or " you don't work for free why should I" . All he did was find the car I loved for the price I could afford! And that's all he cared about. I was treated like a friend and not a daily quota. I highly recommend this place to everyone and will continue to refer Signature Pre-owned to anyone that needs a friend to help you thru trails of buying a car!

2009 MERCEDES ML350 4MATIC -Sport Package

by from Rutherford, New Jersey |

I just purchase a 2009 ML350 4matic from Victor @ Signature Pre-Owned and once again it has been a pleasurable experience dealing with him. This is one of many purchases from Victor and the experience has been nothing short of superb, I will follow him where ever he goes. Anyone can put a sign up and call themselves a "dealership" but Vic takes Signature Pre-Owned to the next level of customer satisfaction. I find him to be knowledgeable, competent, honest, and a pleasure to deal with. The whole team at Signature have been great. The customer service is why I keep going back to there, not sure why people would ever have a problem there, but hey some people can't be pleased no matter what you do for them. I couldn't be any happier with the truck. Thank you so much Victor and I will be seeing you again for the next purchase.

Best Dealership Around.

by from Rutherford New Jersey |

Let me start by asking a question. What do you do if the car you have been looking for is 500 miles away ? It's Easy, you go to Signature Preowned and see Victor. This has been the 9th vehicle I have purchased from Victor. He has not only made the deal and financing easy, he flew with me to Ohio (485 miles away) to pick it up and make sure I was taken care of from beginning to end without any issues. I recommend Signature Preowned if you are looking for honest guidance and good help on purchasing your next vehicle. I will never purchase a car elsewhere. Thank you very much Signature Preowned for a pleasant experience.