Dolan Lexus

Service 888-225-2151

Experience the Dolan Difference

Satisfied Customer

by from Reno Area, NV |

I have bought cars several times from this dealership and was very satisfied with both buying experiences. I have never been baited and switched as described in other reviews. I also have had my cars serviced at this deals hip for a long time without any major issues. They have always treated me in a friendly and professional manner. There facility is starting to age, but they will be moving into a new location soon.

Dolan Lexus responded to this review

February 3, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review our team. Your feedback is important to us and we are so happy to hear form you. We would be happy to help in any way moving forward as well!

2005 Lexus RX330

by from Dayton NV |

The car I wanted was not even in the town or on the lot. Bad misrepresentation. I drove 50 minutes to the dealer that could not locate the car. Finally it arrived two days later. I was treated very well at the dealer with a very experienced lady named Kimberly, whom sold me the car. Had it not been for her and the staff treating me like a human I would have told ten others and they would have told ten more, but thank God it was a great experience.

Almost bought car

by from Sacramento, CA |

The I-net contact immediately responded to my online inquiry and so did the sales rep w/updated pics. However, when I asked for carfax report details to be provided by end of week, 3 days, no response. It's been over a month since I inquired of vehicle, and that very vehicle is still sitting in the dealer's lot. G'luck!

Talk is cheap

by from Reno,NV |

I drove 200 miles out of my way to buy a car from them. They told me on the phone they would match price from other dealer. So I got a hotel room, bought dinner and met sales rep, Daniel in the am. When I asked about the price, he said " they could not match the price I quoted because they are small dealer and have to get higher margins on the cars they sell". Nice. Their price was $3,000 higher. I left promptly. They will say anything to get you in their showroom apparently. Anyway, beware. Just another car dealership I would stay away from.

Great customer service

by from Westwood, Calif |

We bought a used Lexus from Lexus of Reno, We took it today to have it serviced, and the people their just couldn't do enough for us. Frank Casey went above and beyond to help us, and made us feel welcome. We love it when people seem to enjoy helping us. We wouldn't take our car anywhere else, they did a great job! Thank you, Marvin Chappell

Quality Dealer

by from Reno, NV |

I have purchased two used cars from Lexus of Reno. Although buying used cars is always a little trying, I thought that this dealership was more straightforward than most. The used cars they stock tend to be higher end (I bought a BMW Z3 and a Mercedes C280). We bought an extended warranty on the Mercedes and have used it a couple of times. Both times the service rep was very courteous and helpful.

Sold vehicle that I had agreed to purchase

by from Reno, NV |

After testing 2 cars I agreed to a price for 1 as long as Carfax issue was satified. The dealer called and asked me to come back in to inspect the vehicle and asued me it was in good condition. I said ok and let me know what time. A half hour later the same person Chirs Sandoval (finanace manager) called and said the sold the vehicle!

Car advertised is not located at Dealership

by from Santa Clara, CA |

Two salespersons worked with me on this. A bait and switch tactic was used to get me to the dealership from Lake Tahoe. In fact, the same car is still listed online as available, so they are still bait and switching other customers right now, 5 days later, using the same exact non-existent car! When I drove to the dealer, 2 hours round trip, plus my time (and wife's time) at the dealership, they told me the car was sold 5 days ago. Now, the dealer cannot determine or confirm when the car was sold. Maybe there was no such car?? The salesrep told me about the prior owner and how he babied his car (he told me stories about prior owner having coffee every other week at their dealership, etc.) and that the prior owner bought a new RX every year. Now, the salesrep says the car he was thinking about is 3 years old with 30,000 miles on it this cannot be the same car. The Dealership received an internet inquiry (in writing with a Stock # on it, full description, etc.) about a specific car. Then, the Dealership totally switched the car to another car with a significantly different price ($42.9K vs. $55K), a different year (2012 vs. 2010 the salesrep even emailed me about it confirming it was a 2012) and vastly different mileage on it (30,000 vs. 11,000).

slow to repsond and sold the car to someone else

by from Sacramento, CA |

My wife and I had been looking for a used mid sized SUV. We found this a vehicle that fit our needs online, but it was a couple hours away from us. We had been working with a sales assoiciate (Aycan)via email. First and foremost she was extrememly slow to respond to questions. Once we agreed to the terms of the sale we called her and asked if they could hold the car for us as we could not come down til the following day. She stated "yes" and it would not be a problem. She calls us a short time later and states that she didnt put a hold on the car and the car has sold! Said she got busy with another customer and didnt do it. Generally dealerships have specific people that work in the internet sales department. It seems that this dealership doesnt and they cannot successfully handle both walk in and internet sales...

Among the best in the Reno area

by from Sparks, NV |

We purchased a new 2007 and always had it serviced at Lexus of Reno. The service writers are excellent and the repairs and maintenance programs have kept the car running trouble free. My wife loves the fact that she can use a free loaner car whenever she takes the car in for service. We are looking forward to purchasing a new fully equipped 2012 GS.