Hertz Car Sales Ft. Lauderdale

(4.8) 4 Reviews

901 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Great Experience

by from Ft Lauderdale. FL |

After having a bad experience with a different local dealer, I went to this location and worked with Jack on the purchase of a 2013 Impala LTZ. Both Jack and the finance Manager completely exceeded my expectations on both price and the manner in which they treated us. Not only were they kind, they were also honest and that is an incredibly rare trait these days. After dealing with Hertz I think I will never go anywhere else to buy a used car in the future. If you are using a Capitalone Blank Check, its likely that their price will be within 110% of LTV. This allowed me to get the car, a great warranty and tax/tag with room to spare. I would give then ten stars if I could.

Great Deal, Great Car

by from Palmetto Bay, Florida |

The best part of the deal was nothing was hidden or added, straight forward and good deal. Thank you for Jaime for your help with this car. I will be there again for my next vehicle. Give your plate on location and a free detail with purchase. A++ service!

The Actual act of buying my car was So Easy.

by from Canada |

I was able to purchase 2013 Cadillace CTS, virturally via e mail and a couple of Telephone Calls. All I did was have my daughter and son-in-law check out the car for me while they were in Florida. Even did a trade-in with a car that I had purchased from Hertz in 2006 We agreed on a price, I wired the money and the deal was done. Without me even being at their office. Jaime Perea was Most Helpful in putting everything in place. He was especially helpful, once he realized that I was out of State, actually Canada. He made the whole experience a "Piece of Cake" Thanks

Good follow up

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

Good follow up sent an email and got a response quickly.