Germain Ann Arbor: Honda, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche

2575 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

New 888-698-8428
Used 888-903-1902
Service 877-544-3031

The Right Car. The Right Price. The Right Way.

great service

by from Ann Arbor |

Excellent Service. Thanks !. Although several weeks overdue, I wanted to take a moment to write this letter to express my gratitude towards yourself and once again thank you for the exemplary service I have received at Germain Audi.

May 7, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and your kind words. Best Regards, JP Lammers and Jim Farkas General Managers

Wasn't going to buy a Honda...then they won me ove

by from Saline, MI |

I was shopping for a sedan, deciding between three brands and two sizes. Honda was probably third on the list. After shopping around I felt quite comfortable with the dealership--very convenient to me, but more importantly just a friendly but easygoing environment. No pushy sales, they just let me walk away and explore my other options. Several weeks later, I found some fantastic internet prices from other Honda dealers farther away, and the deals were so good I could not refuse them. Germain matched these deals to the dime, even so far as dropping the selling price a bit to make the "out the door price" be identical to the online quote. Pricing was completely transparent. I drove home in an Accord.

horrendous customer service

by from Ann Arbor |

Went to this dealership to test drive some cars that I was interested in potentially buying. Salesperson initially came to help and showed me one of the models of interest. Then he went to help another customer, and I basically never heard from him again. Stood outside expecting for him to come back to show/discuss some of the other models I was considering. Was absolutely incredible to watch him instead come outside to get the pizza delivery he apparently ordered. Thought he might be coming back outside, but could see him plainly through the nice windows in their showroom just get a drink and go back into his office. Almost funny how bad the customer service was. After about 15-20 minutes total of waiting and watching this all happen, just got back into my car and left. Guess I'll be driving further out to buy a new car.

September 10, 2014

On behalf of Germain Honda of Ann Arbor I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience with us. Your comments greatly concern us as this is unacceptable and action will be taken. At your earliest convenience would you please contact me so that we might discuss your experience further and so I may personally apologize for your experience? I can be reached at 734-327-1560 and jfarkas@germain.com or please provide me with your contact information so I may reach out to you. Best Regards, Jim Farkas General Manager

used car purchase

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

A very good experience. One item to note, be sure to include "the wife" when sending the thank you form letter. I actually did the car buying. :-)

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your business and your feedback regarding our thank you letter. We have made note of your comments and have brought this to the attention of our team members. Best Regards, Jim Farkas General Manager

Great customer service and sales team!!!

by from Ann Arbor , MI |

Great people to talk to. I would definetly buy from them again. Great customer care and they answer all your questions without pushing us like other places. Highly recommend to do business with them.

April 17, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and your kind review. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, JP Lammers Jim Farkas General Managers

bad customer service

by from commerce,mi |

I look for a audi s5 did a inquiry on the car yesterday afternoon. i got a email back from joel saying" Dear Erik, Thank you for your inquiry we look forward to talking to you. let me know if you prefer i call, text or email and i will do so shortly." I have sent him couple email about the engine and the tech on the s5 and I got no email back from him regarding my question. Im very disappointed that they lack customer service. please have the general sale manger email me back. Thank You.

April 3, 2014

We sincerely apologize that you feel we do not provide a quality customer service experience. We unfortunately were not able to respond to your emails as you responded to an auto responder which we are unable to receive. It is my understanding that Jay Douglas our Internet Sales Manager has since been in contact with you. If there is anything further you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, JP Lammers General Manager 734-761-3200 ext 224

Germain Ann Arbor - Service dept.

by from Ann Arbor MI |

I recently purchased a used 2011 Tiguan from Germain. It has had a couple "fuel" issues since the purchase. That is, it has stalled a few times. I contacted the Dealership and they gladly brought the car in for repairs. It turns out the fuel pump had issues. The car however continued to stall while in drive. I spoke to the Service Mgr directly (Paul Stec) and he had his service Analyst (Ryan) contact me immediately and we setup an appointment to drop off my car and use a loaner until the issue can be diagnosed and repaired. Throughout all of this, Ryan and Paul have been very helpful and I hope to have my Tiguan running up to snuff very shortly. In spite of my anxiety with the car (it can happen with anyone or anything), Germain has stepped up and reassured me that the issue will be taken care of. Germain's Service Dept is attentive to the customer, and at the end of the day, isn't that what we all want? Sincerely, John K.

February 24, 2014

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns you might have. Best Regards, JP Lammers and Jim Farkas General Managers

Great service department

by from Canton, MI |

I have had experience with these people ever since it was Howard Cooper and, when comparing it to all the other dealerships I have used over 50 years, these guys are MUCH better than any of them. I have used both the Porsche and Honda service and words cannot explain how satisfied I am with both. They treat their customers like customers want, and deserve, to be treated. They are really good people to deal with.

January 9, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your experiences with both our Honda and our Porsche dealerships. We work hard to provide each and every customer with a quality experience. Best Regards, JP Lammers and Jim Farkas General Managers

Germain Porsche service

by from Taylor, MI |

I brought my 2014 C2S in to have the paint/fabric protection applied, seat belts swapped out, and a laser system installed. Of course, the belts and paint protection were no problem. The laser system though, they had never done before. They took the time to do it right.

December 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and your review. We greatly appreciate your patience in allowing us the opportunity to take our time when installing the laser system to make sure our team did things correctly. Best Regards, JP Lammers Jim Farkas General Managers

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My service required two visits, because a vacuum hose broke after the first visit, VW of Ann Arbor gave me a discount on the second service to make up for my having to bring my daughter's Jetta back for the second visit. Service work done well, and Service Representative and Service Manager both great to work with. Highly recommend for service on your VW.

November 17, 2013

We do apologize for the inconvenience of the second visit. Thank you for your business and your review. Best Regards, JP Lammers and Jim Farkas General Managers

fantastic experience for getting my new CC

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

The services in VW of Ann Arbor are very nice, thoughtful and efficient. Dennis and Don are very helpful for me to get the brand new CC I've always wanted. I actually got a new 4MOTION version with a very great price. All the paperwork are done quickly without any issues and I'm satisfied with all the other detail work. I highly recommend guys to visit VW of Ann Arbor. I assure you will find your dream car with a good deal.

November 1, 2013

We appreciate your business and look forward to building a lasting relationship. Best Regards, JP Lammers and Jim Farkas General Managers