Reno Dodge RAM

(3.3) 6 Reviews

700 Kietzke Lane, Reno, NV 89502

Great so far

by from Reno, NV |

My wife and I wanted a new truck. I did some research but not allot. I stopped by Reno Dodge one afternoon just to look. The salesman that greeted me made no aggressive moves, but followed me and responded to my questions. 2 weeks later we returned ready to buy and the same guy helped us. He was great. No high pressure. No stress. Just good service. I would give Reno Dodge 5 stars.

Best car experience I ever had

by from Reno, NV |

I purchased a car from Don Weirs Reno dodge about a month ago and I have to say that it was the best experience I ever had purchasing a car. It starts with the people in the store..from the gal at the front desk to the salesman (PJ) to the management (Mo) and even the finance team!!! They were wonderful!! I have bought from dealerships in the past and none of them ever impressed me the way Reno Dodge has. Not only was it very easy and hassle free, but they were also very fair. I know I received top dollar for my trade in and the team went above and beyond when it came to getting approved. I have had credit issues in the past but this in no way affected their professionalism and effort in getting me approved. It didnt stop with once I purchased my new Journey.. I have received follow up calls and e-mail from the team there to make sure I am happy with the car and experience. I have already sent 2 people to them so they can see fro themselves. I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else and would recommend them to anyone who wants to avoid the typical car buying cliches and get a great deal for a new car!!!!

Excellent visit

by from South Lake Tahoe, Ca |

My wife and I had a very pleasant visit to Don Weirs Reno Dodge. We were treated very well and left with our new previously owned 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

Terrible experience - buyers beware

by from Wellington, NV |

Reno Dodge had a used truck that I drove and wanted to buy. A couple of days later, I put a $1000 deposit on it to hold it because I live 3 hours away from Reno and I could not get a day off mid week to go up and get the truck. The salesman I worked with took my cc# with the promise that the $1000 would absolutely hold the truck and I made an appointment of when I was coming to get it (three days later). On the evening before the scheduled appointment to go get the truck, another salesman from Reno Dodge called with a "courtesy notification" that they had sold the truck and "wanted to let me know". I was SO mad! I called back and demanded they give me back my deposit and they said "oh we never charged your card" which ended up being true (the only good thing out of the whole deal). They casually said sorry and tried to sell me a different truck, I said "I don't care what other trucks you have, I'm NOT doing business with you!" The truck I had the deposit on was a manual 5.9, a rare combo and not easy to find. It has been a few weeks now, I'm still truckless and looking for a 5.9 manual and very mad at Reno Dodge for their terrible lack of commitment to their promises and customers.

Looking for new vehicle

by from Reno, NV |

I had a recent experience with this dealership and was treated decently and with fairness even though I wasn't able to make a purchase.

Protect yourself, take your business elsewhere!

by from Carmel Valley, CA |

This was the worst car buying experience I could have immagined! I had done my research online and knew exactly what I wanted. I found a car locally that suited my needs, but it was an undesirable color. I called PJ at Reno Dodge to inquire about a similar car. I asked if he could meet or beat the local price for a car they had in stock. I told him the price I would pay and exactly what additions I wanted. He said he assumed he could do it, checked with his manager (who he said was later fired), and stated that it was approved and would be no problem, they could do it. He even offered delivery. I am in California, so the dealing over phone and fax. When I tried to pay, the price was increased $1000. I protested. We bickered over the last $100 above the agreed price. Finally, I spoke with the manager, Moe, who again approved the initial agreement. I asked PJ to Fed Ex or fax me the agreement. He sent faxes with something left out each time, all the while stating it was a legitimate dealership and our agreement would be maintained after I sent a down payment. I was given many rediculous reasons why he couldn't send me the paperwork to confirm our agreement. Being frustrated about lack of written agreement, I spoke with another manager (I think his name was Brian). He told me the agreed price was simply too low. I let him know that we had come to a specific agreement with a set price. He said he would get back to me the following day to tell me for sure wheather he could keep the agreement or not. He had both my cell and home numbers, but I never heard from him. This was a huge waste of my time and energy. I was sickened by the sneekiness and lack of honesty. I strongly recommed steering clear of this dealership!

Reno Dodge RAM responded to this review

December 2, 2011

Hi Sarah, Thank you for sharing your experience with us on several websites. All comments good or bad are always reviewed and used as tools for us to learn from. I would like to apologize that your experience with Reno Dodge was less than satisfactory. As we strive to make every customer happy and make their vehicle purchase pleasant as possible every human understands that in some cases, it is simply impossible. I am 100% confident in the people reading your comments understand that there 2 sides to every story. Dealerships are easy targets for negative reviews and comments that is why we are proud of our Customer Satisfactory Ratings and our Reno Dodge Customers. The last thing Reno Dodge wants is an unhappy customer. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me personally. Sincerely, Art Coleman Reno Dodge Customer Care Manager 775-786-1211