Falls Ford Lincoln

(4.6) 8 Reviews

13305 North Hwy 25E, Corbin, KY 40701

Totally Satisfied With Falls Auto Group

by from Tyner,KY |

Just bought a Silverado. My husband and I have never been treated better. These are good people that will go out of their way to make sure your satisfied. I will definitely be back to buy another vehicle. There is only one place to go and that is Falls Auto Group! Thank you Kenny Saylor and everyone else!

Great Experience

by from London, Ky |

Loved the whole car buying experience at Falls Auto Group. Tim Logan was the best car manager they have. Go see him for your next car buying experience . You will be glad you did.

Hard Time getting Started... but WON the race!

by from Corbin, KY |

Had a very hard time getting everything started. First off it was the end of the month and I decided i wanted a Chevy Spark the only problem Falls Auto Group didn't have one on the lot :( NEVER fear Ron Miller worked hard to find me one! It was over 5 hours away but promised he would have it here in no time. Well hard to believe the other dealership after purchasing my car would not release it to Falls Auto Group. After crying and shedding alot of tears i decided to put my big girl pants on and go down and talk to them. They understood how bad i wanted my car and insured me they would get it to me. Since i was leaving for lexington they gave me a car off the lot to drive that was REALLY NICE and didn't think twice. Told me to enjoy my weekend and leave the Spark to them. They would detail it and have it ready for me the following monday. What i thought to be another dissapoinment that the other dealership wouldn't let them have it. Monday morning at 9:00am Ron Miller calls with GREAT news. Your car is ready when would you like to pick it up! Not only that it was filled detailed and waiting out front for me to arrive! Have to say all the staff was very friendly. They all said they were really sorry for everything but i told them it was OKAY just happy to recieve my car. The buying process took no more than an hour just because i like to chit chat too ;) Wouldn't go anywhere to make my purchase. Thanks FALLS AUTO GROUP!!! You really went above and beyond to help a person who wanted lower payments sand newer car!

Very satisfied buyer!

by from Corbin, Ky |

I'm writing this to amend my previous review "Almost satisfied....now just disappointed". I am very happy to say that the problem I had with the financing at Fall Auto Group have been resolved. Geoffrey Smith called me today. He seemed to have genuine interest in fixing the problem. I didn't want the free application of Auto Armour, which is a value of $495.00. I only wanted what was due to me. Nothing more, nothing less. Well that's exactly what he did. I won't go into details about it. Let's just say that I'm very pleased with Falls Auto Group now. I do plan to buy my daughter a vehicle this fall. Falls will be the first place I look.

Almost satisfied......now just disappointed

by from Corbin |

I ordered a 2013 Suburban from the factory so haggling for price was not the issue. I thought this was going to be a great experience. I was wrong. The sales people were nice and helpful. My problem was with the finance guy, Steve Farmer. I was given two options for financing and was told that it was fine if I wanted to think about it over night and call the next morning with my choice. So I did. When I got to the dealer Friday to sign the papers... guess what? My rate changed!!! I ask Steve about it and was told it was just a small amount not to worry he would fix it. He said it was a difference of $74.00. He credited my loan. I trusted him. I got home and over the weekend I checked his math and he was wrong. It was really a $325.00 difference. I called him back Monday morning to ask about it. He double checked himself and agreed he had made a mistake. So at this point we were left with a difference of about $240.00 over the life of the loan. So instead of offering to make it right, Steve offers me a tank of GAS! I don't know what Falls Auto Group pays for gas. I'm sure that it doesn't cost $240.00 to fill up a Suburban. He declared how honest he was to me, well I haven't heard from him since. Again, I know it's a small amount, but when you're told one thing and they do another, well as far as I'm concerned it's a lie. So for anyone looking to buy here, you better watch the financing part of it.

Rate Falls Ford

by from Corbin, KY |

Awesome team at Falls Ford! Tim Logan, finance manager, is amazing!

Great experience!!!

by from Rockholds, Ky |

Great people to deal with.

Falls Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 11, 2013

Thanks, Lida! We sure did enjoy working with you as well!

friendly service, great salesperson

by from Hinkle, KY |

Great experience at Falls Auto Group, my salesperson was Jessica Farmer who was a wonderful person to work with on buying my new 2013 GMC Terrain, I highly recommend her. Steve Farmer was great to work with on the financial end of the deal. For my next vehicle I plan to return to Falls Auto Group, great friendly service even after the purchase of my vehicle. I loved the fact there was NO high pressure sales approach. Thank you to all the staff at Falls Auto Group !

Falls Ford Lincoln responded to this review

December 22, 2012

We thank you for your business, Linda, and your kind words about us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. If so, just give us a call!