46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

New 877-285-3807
Used 888-429-5346
Service 888-435-2730

Great customer service and skilled mechanics

by from Reston, Virginia |

My visit included service for my 2008 Saturn Aura XE as well as a test drive of the 2014 Chevy Volt. This review only discusses my service experience. Whenever I go to Ted Britt Chevrolet, I always receive excellent customer service from either of my favorite service advisors, Chris Thomas or Shawn Wilcox. They make my check in at the service desk go quickly and smoothly. Both Chris and Shawn carefully listen to my service requests and make sure the service requests are accurately transferred to the paperwork that is handed to the mechanic. Both service advisors answer my car questions, explain any repairs, provide an estimate, and ask permission to perform the repairs. I usually wait at the dealership while my car is repaired, and either Chris or Shawn always provide me with update on the status of the car's maintenance. Because both Chris and Shawn are experienced and trustworthy service advisors, I know they only recommend necessary services, especially if the mechanic uncovers an unexpected problem. When I call for a service appointment, both Chris and Shawn (at my request) try to schedule the appointment so that my favorite mechanic, Adam, can work on my Saturn. While all the mechanics at Ted Britt Chevrolet are great, I like to have the same mechanic work on my car, so he will become familiar with the car's service history. Few service advisors go so far as to schedule appointments with your preferred mechanic (if they are able to do so). That attention to detail and excellent customer service are two reasons why I like this dealership. I highly recommend my service team; Chris, Shawn, and Adam take excellent care of my Saturn, and keep it running smoothly.

March 3, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at our dealership. Keeping our customers happy is our #1 priority. We want to do everything we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. We look forward to helping you with any other needs you may have in the future.

A Good Experience

by from Shepherdstown, WV |

A Good Experience I don't usually shop dealers due to some unpleasant experiences - waiting a hour while they 'check with the manager' on an offer I've made; high pressure to 'by now at this price because it's only valid today' and other patently transparent ploys to get you to buy. From start to finish, however, this was a pleasant and professional experience. The salesman, Ahmed, and the manager were both pleasant and upfront in dealing with me. The car is great and the Certified warranty is great, as well. Everyone I dealt with, including the other salesmen who were around, were courteous and helpful. There was a minor glitch with the car just after I left and when I called they had a service person ready to take care of it s soon as I arrived and It was quickly corrected. One of the Britt family was there and thanked me for purchasing a vehicle from them and let me know they were ready to do all they could to make this purchase a good experience for me, which it was and is. I felt that they were genuinely interested and not just giving 'Lip service' to me or 'saying the appropriate things' just to make a sale.

Great Buying Experience with Ted Britt Chevrolet

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I had a wonderful buying experience at Ted Britt Chevrolet. As I was located approx. 60 miles from the dealership, I communicated with them before I left to ensure the car I wanted was available. They also were able to tell me that they will match CarMax appraisals for my trade-in, which in addition to being incredible convenient, it also removed a lot of stress from the transaction because I knew what I was getting before going there. I was promptly greeted upon my arrival and everyone I met was extremely friendly. The salesman was knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer any questions I had. The actual purchasing process went smoothly. Yes, the dealership pushes their profit makers on you (vehicle protection packages, extended warranties, etc.) during the sale. However, their product pitches were informative and they readily accepted denial of these packages without becoming too pushy about it. After the sales paperwork was completed, the salesman took the time to show me all of the features of the car, set up personal devices, personalize vehicle setting, and answer any questions I had along the way. The salesman was also quick to handle any other issues that came up after I left the lot. This was definitely one of the easier car purchase transaction I've made. I would highly recommend Ted Britt Chevrolet.

great dealership

by from Fort Ashby, WV |

Started looking on line at new Camaros and Impalas in Dec. 2013, Spencer Rothermel emailed me prices and invited me to dealership. Xmas, bad weather and a few other things prevented me from going to dealership until 3/22/2014 Spencer keep in touch with me the whole time .When we arrived at the dealership Spencer had a Camaro and a Impala up front ready for me to test drive. The 2 hr. drive was worth it, Spencer was friendly and answered all questions. We bought the 2014 Impala.

by from Poolesville, MD |

My experience at Ted Britt Chevrolet was great. I did a price comparison between 3 dealers in MD and 2 dealers in VA and Ted Britt provided the best price on my 2014 Impala 2LZ. I conversed with all dealers initially via email and they were all very responsive. What attracted me to Ted Britt in the end was Natt Fiumara. He provided all the information I need to want to visit Ted Britt and he had a wonderful since of humor. On my initial visit Anthony took me for a test drive and explained all of the features the car provided. He was extremely polite and very informative. After discussing the vehicle with my wife we arranged to purchase the car on a Saturday. The car had been detailed and Anthony walked my wife through all the features of the car. Anthony introduced us to the Service department and Donald the finance guy. Donald explained all the paper work to us and we drove off and celebrated our purchase over a delicious lunch. The one big advantage with this purchase is Ted Britt's 4 Life coverage. It provides a lifetime power-train coverage for the vehicle as long as you own it and a complementary car loaner when your car is being serviced. Just amazing!!!

Customer for life at Ted Britt chevy

by from Sterling |

This was by far the best experience I have ever had at any dealership. Everyone I worked with was there for whatever I needed. There was no pressure to buy, and I can't count how many times I was asked if there was anything they could do to make my experience better. My salesman Steve was amazing, the financing department and Sales Manager worked hard to meet my needs. I never heard the dreaded "let me talk to my manager" when a change was requested, it was just taken care of. I got my car at below book, above book for my trade, and my used car was covered for life. They even covered the tires and rims since they were factory installed upgraded rims. I will stay with this dealership for as long as I live in Northern VA. The high ratings are deserved! First time I felt that a dealership cared about my needs, and not the sale first.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Kunkletown, PA |

I recently purchased a new silverado chevy pick up. I live in northeast PA and have been searching for a good deal. The dealers in my area were not all to helpful in making a deal. From the first time I contacted Ted Britt Dealership, I had received nothing but top notch professionalism, courtesy and the willingness to meet my needs and my wallet. "Hook", Jason and Carey made the purchase of my vehicle a pleasure and met all of my expectations. I would truly recommend any of my friends and relatives to purchase a vehicle from this dealership and would relay what a positive experience it was. When I am in the market for another new chevy, which I only purchase Chevy, I will be sure to return to Ted Britt chevrolet.

Great personal, much better service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My buying a car experience was very smooth thanks to the awesome personal from Ted britt Chevrolet, as soon as I started talking on the phone to Mr. Omar Hernandez he understood what I wanted, and did really great getting it for me. It was even better when I got there and deal with him and Mr. Masame Hill. They finish all the process in less time that what I thought it would take. I will definitely recommend them

The Best

by from Frederick, MD |

We came to the dealership to purchase a 2013 Tahoe and ended up leaving with a 2014 Silverado. Mas Hill and Omar Hernandez are just outstanding. Knowledgeable, patient and helpful are a few things that come to mind when I write about these two gentlemen. I don't feel like just another sale, I truly believe that these gentlemen want to make sure that I was taken care of. It's not often anymore that you find customer service this good!!!

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and left completely satisfied. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Repair shop is a ripoff!

by from Sterling, va |

I would never return for repairs, which is sad since we purchased three cars from them and serviced them there for years. Told diagnostics fee of $140 would be charged and would go towards cost of repairs if we did repairs. They made it sound like fee would be waived if we did repairs. We were quoted $714 to replace blower motor and controller (less than $300 in parts). After receiving multiple quotes half what we were quoted from them we went to go pickup car. We had a different guy who put together quote for $515. Same repair but $200 less than first quote? When I asked why a ten minute fix was still over $215 for labor, I was told the $140 diagnostics fee was a part of that. WHY was that still there when we were told it would just go towards cost of repair and parts. Had they said it would be in addition to it we NEVER would have taken it there! Even getting tom, the sales manager involved did nothing. While they only charged half of the diagnostics fee, I don't agree with their business practice in the first place. If you are going to charge $140 regardless of repair or not SAY that to the customer. Stay away from them!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sad that you were unhappy with your initial experience. I am so glad that we were able to work it out. Our customers and prospective customers are of utmost importance to us and we do our best to make and keep them happy. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you in the future.

easy process

by from Purcellville, VA. |

This was my first new car buying experience. I was greeted as soon as i arrived . was offered a test drive in the vehicle i was interested in. once the deal was made i was in and out in about 2 hours very pleased with the way everything was explaned with the the vehicle options and the service offers I would definatly buy from Ted Britt Chevrolet again

January 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and look forward to taking care of any future needs you may have. Take care and have a great week!