Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling

46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

New 877-285-3807
Used 888-429-5346
Service 888-435-2730

We do the deals others can't and won't!

Great service department!

by from Falls Church VA |

Chris Thomas has been maintaining my cars for nearly 10 years. He has consistently provided outstanding service, repairs have been made promptly and correctly, he's kept my cars running for many years--all at a great price! It's wonderful to have a trusted service person. I recommend Chris most highly and without reservation. He's great! Well worth the drive even if you don't live nearby!

Outstanding

by from Ashburn, Virginia |

I brought my suburban in for a possible oil consumption issue. I worked with Chris Thomas, after the first level fix it was determined that the bigger, more invasive repair would be my best option. Chris explained what needed to be done (new pistons etc) and how long it would take. The technician Rob also spoke with me which made me understand the repair a bit more. They got me set up with a loaned that would work for my 3 kids and sent me on my way. I was originally told it would take a week but unfortunately thanksgiving fell during that week, which would delay some parts. Chris called me immediately and apologized, not that it was their fault. After the holiday they got the repair done very quickly. The service I received from these guys was the best experience I have ever had. I hope I don't need to see them for a bit other then routine care, but if I do I will not hesitate to go back. Great job.....

Omar was very helpful

by from Frederick, MD |

Omar helped us from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction, all of our questions were answered with detail he made us feel like he was on our team. Purchased a 2015 Chevy work truck and will return for more in the future.

Professional and Courteous

by from Sterling, VA |

As soon as I pulled into the bay, I was greeted by a smile and a "good morning." Inside, Evan was very professional and courteous during the check-in. The waiting area was extremely comfortable and quiet (except for the other customer on his cell phone the whole time). I appreciate the professionalism and the quality work I get at Ted Britt in Sterling. Thank you.

Very efficient and patient...

by from Silver Spring |

We did buy two used car at Ted Britt. Because we are french and for wire reasons, the money took a very long time to be at disposal. All the crew has been nice, efficient and patient about that. I would definitively recomment this dealership !

My car exceeds my expectations for a great price!

by from McLean, VA |

Ted Britt Chevy in Sterling is a great place to buy a car! Hook is fantastic and you can tell he loves his job and knows his cars! He found me a car that EXCEEDS my wishes for a price that worked! WOW! I'm so impressed! Thank you, Hook and Ted Britt Chevy of Sterling! I love my new car!

Quick and problem free new car purchase

by from Midlothian Virginia |

My new car purchase was processed quickly with no problems. All my questions and concerns were addressed by knowledgeable and courteous personnel. No sales pressure.

September 2, 2014

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Enjoy!

They do it right

by from Sterling, VA |

I can only say how disappointed I was when I saw what I wanted on the internet, only to find it sold when I stopped by. When Steve Kim and Corey noticed my disappointment, they went right to work to find what I was looking for. They found something comparable at their other location, close by, and asked me to go with Steve to retrieve it. Then he let me drive it back. After I made my decision, it was off to Mariam. I can't express the whole experience, but we had a great time putting it all together. Then off to Donald Kim. The same service was carried on with him. If you're looking to not be hassled when you're making those hard choices, especially when you're getting ready to make a major purchase, this is a great place to start. No pressure, no hassle and totally professional. Hats off to the whole team.

September 2, 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience! Enjoy you new car! Anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Above and Beyond

by from McLean, VA |

I use Ted Britt for all of my maintenance. Just recently I was hit with a major repair that was going to cost me thousands of dollars. Chris in Service went above and beyond in easing my stress levels and keeping me calm and also by suggesting ways to save me money. In the end, he was able to convince General Motors to pay a majority of my repairs. I never would have thought of contacting them and the fact that he made the suggestions AND called them also made me so happy. I was able to afford the repairs and get back to my car ASAP! I feel like I'm at home at Ted Britt in Sterling. They are so kind, patient and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

August 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your continued business! Anything we can do to help, please let us know!

Great new car buying experience

by from Sterling, VA |

I had a very positive experience with my first new car purchase, thanks to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at Ted Britt Chevrolet. Brian Faye, and Mariyam Mays made my first new car purchase change from a bored day with low expectations into a good day that I'll be happy to remember whenever I'm driving my Camaro around.

August 28, 2014

Congratulations on your first new car!! Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! Enjoy your Camaro!

Best Used Car Purchase Ever ... Seriously!

by from Leesburg, VA |

If you're like me, you get anxious when you go to car dealerships. The pressure, the guilt, the feeling afterwards like you've made a big mistake. I was so preoccupied with these feelings that it wasn't until a couple days afterwards when I realized: wow - that was actually a pleasure! Steve Kim and Corey Pardue were completely professional, very knowledgeable, and went the extra mile to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as I've ever experienced. The customer service rep, Mariyam Mays, was quick, to the point, and covered everything and answered my questions. The business office staff were outstanding (Joe Mungo and Donald Kim) - very helpful, and again - pressure free. And, of course, the truck is extremely nice and the price was right - no regrets. I'm actually looking forward to my next car buying experience with these folks - definitely recommend!

August 28, 2014

We look forward to earning your business again as well! It was a pleasure working with you!