Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling

46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

New 877-285-3807
Used 888-429-5346
Service 888-435-2730

We do the deals others can't and won't!

Great service department!

by from Falls Church VA |

Chris Thomas has been maintaining my cars for nearly 10 years. He has consistently provided outstanding service, repairs have been made promptly and correctly, he's kept my cars running for many years--all at a great price! It's wonderful to have a trusted service person. I recommend Chris most highly and without reservation. He's great! Well worth the drive even if you don't live nearby!

Anthony Saunders at Ted Britt Chevy

by from Falls Church, VA |

This is my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own and I was a bit nervous trying to find the right vehicle to fit my lifestyle/needs/budget but Anthony Saunders made the entire process enjoyable. He answered my numerous questions (and repeated when I had forgotten), went over the features of a few different vehicles with me, made helpful suggestions and offered things to consider before making my final choice all while maintaining a "no pressure attitude". Angel Gammons and Donald Kim made the financing end of things run flawlessly. I will definitely shop Ted Britt again, as well as recommend working with Anthony Saunders to family and friends!

Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling responded to this review

April 16, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us. We're so glad you enjoyed working with Anthony and the rest of the team was helpful as well! Please don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can help you with, now or in the future!

Disappointed !

by from silver spring |

I had already reviewed this dealer very highly for their patience and understanding when I bought two used cars from them last october. However, with one of the two cars repeatedly flat tired, and after finding that the tires that were on the car were crappy, not of a size fitting for the car and not even of the same size all four, I got myself back on this website to tell my disappointment... Of course one could say that the car was not so expensive but seriously, tires that not fit and not of the same size !

Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling responded to this review

April 7, 2015

Lucas, we're very sorry to hear you were disappointed in your car. We would like to speak with your regarding these concerns. Please contact us at customercare@tedbritt.com at your earliest convenience so we can reach out to you regarding this issue. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Fantastic customer service

by from Ashburn, VA |

I was unfamiliar with the process for buying or leasing a car in the US with all its pitfalls, the team at Ted Britt couldn't do enough to help me navigate my way around and helped me with the car, the finance package, licensing and registration. The service was outstanding from start to finish. Thanks to Mas Hill, Donald Kim and Chris Hahn. We'll definitely be back!

A++ Experience at Ted Britt Chevy Pre-Owned Sales!

by from Sterling, VA |

I want to personally thank and appreciate the folks in the Pre-Owned Sales department; in particular, Tommy Dorsey and Jennifer Carrel. Having sold cars, I can tell you that these two are two of the best sales people I've ever been around. They truly understand the value of customer service by actually serving the customer, rather than treating them like a number (or an "up" to be converted). I purchased a 2014 Subaru from them and needed to trade in my 2009 VW. Tommy and Jennifer worked tirelessly, through the late night, to hammer out a reasonable deal for me. All wasn't perfect with the car though. When I drove the car off the lot, I had noticed some tire noise that hadn't dissipated after a week of driving. Tommy and Jennifer arranged for the car to be looked at under the TB4L program -- extended not to just new cars, but their pre-owned cars as well. Upon determining that there was indeed an issue with the tires, Tommy and Jennifer went above and beyond AGAIN, by reimbursing me the purchase for replacement tires! Who does that? I also have to make special commendation of the Service Department, in particular, Dino Muller. When I brought the car in to inspect the issue, his well-mannered, polite and knowledgeable disposition made the entire process a pleasure. How many places can you say that about? Ted Britt Chevrolet in Chantilly has an extremely warm, cooperative and servicing staff. I would HIGHLY recommend going there for you next car purchase, finance and service! Thank you, Ted Britt Chevrolet for making my first pre-owned car purchase a pleasant experience! May more business come your way!

Great experience with Anthony

by from Leesburg, VA |

I purchased a truck from Anthony on Saturday 2/28/2015. It was a great and totally painless experience. Anthony went straight to trying to make the best deal. He was considerate of my time and what I was looking for. Complliments to Angel the manager and Donald in finance as well. All of them worked to get me everything that I was looking for at a great price. I highly recommend dealing with them.

Perfect again!

by from Sterling, VA |

I have dealt with "Hook" and Jason now on 3 new trucks within the year and each and every time they go way beyond the call of duty! Sterling Chevy has won my business.

Happy sales experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

Very happy with our trade and purchase experience at Ted Britt Chevrolet. Our sales consultant James Nystrom is a true professional, a pleasure to work with. We first communicated via email and phone and made an initial trip just for a test drive. James respected how we wanted to proceed with this and didn't pressure us to deal before we were ready. He and his manager Angel worked with us to meet the financial goals we had in mind for the transaction, we felt we received a fair deal that worked for us. Donald Kim was also great.... we already had an approved loan from our credit union that I didn't feel he could beat, but he did! So that also worked out well for us. Overall we are very happy with Ted Britt Chevrolet and will likely be visiting them in a few years when we are ready to replace our Chevy Malibu.

Great service, great experience

by from Stafford, VA |

I knew Angel Gammons from when I purchased my last vehicle, he was great at finding exactly what i wanted then, still great now. Angel was my sales manager, James Nystrom was my salesperson. He helped me figure out exactly what I wanted, and retained a great attitude even when my daughter started throwing a huge fit. Donald Kim rounded out our great experience during the finance part, he explained all of the warranties and helped us figure out the ones that would best suit our needs. I cannot recommend these gentlemen highly enough.

Quick and easy

by from Leesburg, VA |

From the moment I walked on the lot, the staff was there to see that my every need was met. There was NO pressure to buy and they made sure that every question I had was answered. This was not the first Chevy dealership I visited to buy this vehicle, but it was the last! The salesman Mas was very professional, courteous and honest. I highly recommend this dealership over all the others I visited in the area. Thanks!

Outstanding

by from Ashburn, Virginia |

I brought my suburban in for a possible oil consumption issue. I worked with Chris Thomas, after the first level fix it was determined that the bigger, more invasive repair would be my best option. Chris explained what needed to be done (new pistons etc) and how long it would take. The technician Rob also spoke with me which made me understand the repair a bit more. They got me set up with a loaned that would work for my 3 kids and sent me on my way. I was originally told it would take a week but unfortunately thanksgiving fell during that week, which would delay some parts. Chris called me immediately and apologized, not that it was their fault. After the holiday they got the repair done very quickly. The service I received from these guys was the best experience I have ever had. I hope I don't need to see them for a bit other then routine care, but if I do I will not hesitate to go back. Great job.....