Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling

46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

New 877-285-3807
Used 888-429-5346
Service 888-435-2730

We do the deals others can't and won't!

LOVE OUR NEW CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED CAR!!!!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Steve Kim was our sales associate and we couldn't have been more pleased working with him. Friendly, courteous, professional, and above all made us feel and treated us as if we were purchasing a brand new 2014 Corvette (which we were absolutely not lol). After having our new car for about a week, we noticed there was an issue with the steering. We took it back and was immediately taken care by not only Steve Kim, but also the manager Omar Hernandez, and Shawn Wilcox from Service. They responded with lightening quickness and to resolve the issue immediately and even gave us a free loaner vehicle for the duration! Couldn't be more happier with our experience and the great staff at Tedd Britt. Thanks!!!!! Steve

Above and Beyond

by from McLean, VA |

I use Ted Britt for all of my maintenance. Just recently I was hit with a major repair that was going to cost me thousands of dollars. Chris in Service went above and beyond in easing my stress levels and keeping me calm and also by suggesting ways to save me money. In the end, he was able to convince General Motors to pay a majority of my repairs. I never would have thought of contacting them and the fact that he made the suggestions AND called them also made me so happy. I was able to afford the repairs and get back to my car ASAP! I feel like I'm at home at Ted Britt in Sterling. They are so kind, patient and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Great new car buying experience

by from Sterling, VA |

I had a very positive experience with my first new car purchase, thanks to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at Ted Britt Chevrolet. Brian Faye, and Mariyam Mays made my first new car purchase change from a bored day with low expectations into a good day that I'll be happy to remember whenever I'm driving my Camaro around.

Best Used Car Purchase Ever ... Seriously!

by from Leesburg, VA |

If you're like me, you get anxious when you go to car dealerships. The pressure, the guilt, the feeling afterwards like you've made a big mistake. I was so preoccupied with these feelings that it wasn't until a couple days afterwards when I realized: wow - that was actually a pleasure! Steve Kim and Corey Pardue were completely professional, very knowledgeable, and went the extra mile to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as I've ever experienced. The customer service rep, Mariyam Mays, was quick, to the point, and covered everything and answered my questions. The business office staff were outstanding (Joe Mungo and Donald Kim) - very helpful, and again - pressure free. And, of course, the truck is extremely nice and the price was right - no regrets. I'm actually looking forward to my next car buying experience with these folks - definitely recommend!

great service

by from Berryville, Va |

We found DMV gave us some wrong information when we moved here and it branded the Title of the truck we were trading in. Anthony and Chris told us how to fix it and if DMV would not fix it where to take it to trade it in. The did not pressure us at all to by a new call and the worked to get the payments in are price range. I would highly recommend them to who ever wants to buy a car. Donald in Finance made sure we got the best rate we could before we left.

Love the car! Love the people we met at the dealer

by from Ashburn, VA |

We had a great experience with everyone we met at Ted Britt Chevrolet. When we walked in, we were greeted immediately by Mas Hill. We knew we were interested in the Impala LTZ, and after discussing options we wanted, Mas got us set up for a test drive. Mas and Andy Britt worked with us on the pricing - which turned out to be a very pleasant negotiation. It was a little busy that day, so we did have to wait a little for all the paperwork to be completed, but throughout the time we waited, Mas, Andy, Veda and Donald kept us informed. We love the car, had a great experience, and would definitely go back to Mas and Ted Britt Chevrolet to buy again.

Great service and teamwork!

by from Harpers Ferry, WV |

Great service and teamwork! Tom Shields and the Ted Britt team, worked so well together and diligently to meet my needs. Polite and friendly service with a great deal!

great purchase experience

by from silver spring, md |

Hook Pagnotta and the team at Ted Britt could not have provided better service, and it's my privilege to recommend them to others. From finding the exact car we wanted, to delivering it at the promised price, and processing the paper efficiently, they were terrific. We had planned on buying a second car used, but buying the new Cruze at TBC became an easy choice.

Great Service

by from Sterling, vA |

While I ended up buying a different make of car, Hook Pagnotta stuck with me right up to the final decision. He was considerate, helpful, patient -- I wish he sold the car I really wanted, because I really wanted to buy from Hook! Omar is wonderful as well, bought a Cruze from him three years ago and was very impressed. He's managing now, but spent some time with us this spring when we first began looking at replacements for our 11 year old car. While I bought elsewhere, it was only because I wanted something Ted Britt Chevrolet doesn't sell. I heartily recommend them!

Five Strs!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Five-Stars! I've been buying cars for more than 40 years, and these guys are peerless -- the best of the best! There's only one way that can be, and that's a corporate commitment to excellence. Believe me, they've hit the mark. Based on a briefly promising and then sour experience with our local Chevy dealer, my wife and I decided not to get a 2014 Suburban. A residual e-mail response from Ted Britt caught my eye, though. I was absolutely impressed with their apparent pricing, and decided to give them a call. I went from GM Jason to Omar, and knew within five minutes that I could do business with him. He was perfectly attentive, even intuitive, answering many of my questions before I could answer them. He was straightforward and earnest, and absolutely motivated to sell me a Suburban on my terms. Omar made it clear upfront that there was just about zero wriggle-room in the Internet pricing, and I appreciated his candor. He quickly grasped my desires and concerns, and moved heaven and earth to satisfy me...over the phone. Very, very flexible and creative. He set me up with a couple of his Suburbans, but I balked over internal concerns. Then he volunteered to sweep the area for other Suburbans more to my liking. In the event, Omar delivered on those other vehicle offers, via dealer-exchange, and still improved on the terms for his own Suburbans. Bottom line? Omar asked me if he could get me in his vehicle for x-dollars a month, would that work. I said yes, but I doubted he could do it. Well, he did. After an hour or so total on the phone with Omar, my wife and I drove past about five Chevy dealers to get to Ted Britt on a Saturday. Anticipating our arrival, and our virtual deal, Omar had the Suburban washed and gassed, and he handed us off to Spencer. Spencer was cut from the same cloth as Omar -- forthright and earnest, absolutely motivated to make the deal. There were zero hitches, zero surprises, and we closed the deal. We were at the showroom for two hours, barely, and we couldn't imagine a more pleasant and satisfying car-buying experience. We had the further pleasure of meeting briefly with Andy Britt and GM Jason, after having chatted briefly with each of them over the phone. Financial Manager Carey, like everyone at Ted Britt, was a perfect pro! These guys are the real deal. If you live in the National Capital Region and are interested in a Chevy, you gotta go to Ted Britt in Sterling, Virginia. Sterling, indeed -- they are absolutely top drawer! And seriously -- if you're interested in another make that Ted Britt offers, give serious consideration to working with Britt. We worked closely with Omar and Spencer, and they were absolutely fantastic. We dealt briefly with Andy, Jason, and Carey, and they seemed just as good. That's no accident, that's a commitment to excellence by Ted Britt. I know quality when I see it, and there's no doubt about it -- Ted Britt is a quality outfit. I've been buying cars for longer than any of these folks have been selling them, and I've never been more impressed. They cut right into their profit margin to make a deal with me. I blush to think what a good deal it was!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Sterling, Va |

Brian was very helpful with my vehicle. I had made an appointment for the following day but dropped my car off early as it was easier for me to get a ride. Brian managed to get my vehicle squeezed in that afternoon and got it back to me within a few hours. Hannah was a pleasure to deal with at the cashiers desk and took care of my payment even though she had already been scheduled off for a few minutes.