Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling

46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

New 877-285-3807 New877-285-3807
Used 888-429-5346 Used888-429-5346
Service 888-435-2730 Service 888-435-2730

We do the deals others can't and won't!

Excellent...hook makes the buying experience easy

by from Sterling, VA |

Hook is extremely knowledgable and service focused. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone considering a car purchase

February 17, 2016

We appreciate you sharing these great ratings and kind words with our team! Thank you for visiting us here at Ted Britt Chevrolet. We hope to see you again in the future!

Consistently exceeding expectations

by from Virginia |

I purchased a 2016 Corvette from Hook Pagnotta on May 8, 2016. He worked with me well before the sale over email and the telephone and answered a myriad of question from both my wife and I (sometimes even at the same time from different email accounts). His level of professionalism, friendliness, and patience exceeded my expectations from our first contact continuing through today. He was incredibly understanding and helpful with many of my odd requests; such as no dealer badges being added, no washing, basically no one touching the car except for me even BEFORE I officially owned it. This purchase started when I brought my 2012 Vette in for a state inspection when a saw almost her twin in a c7 sitting on the lot. I spoke to him briefly and before I knew it, I had the keys to the new one, temporary tags and his go ahead to take it out for a spin. I had hesitations switching from a manual to an automatic because the 2006 Vette I owned a while back was an auto and the shifting was incredibly slow. The new car had approximately .5 miles on it and he let me take it out to ease my concerns without making me feel as though I was going to hurt the price they could sell the car for. This kind of confidence in a customer and the product being sold is rarely seen. At that point, I was not seriously planning on buying the car but that did not stop him from accommodating my request to try out the auto transmission. Needless to say now that the car is in my garage, I was very happy with how much GM has improved the automatic transmissions. The shifts are now just as quick as could be pulled off with a manual version but not quite as quick as a dual clutch auto but that is to be expected. There were a few minor hang ups when Hook had to take my many offers and questions to his manager but he continued to try and work towards making me happy. I wanted $3k+ more than they were offering for my current Vette (4lt, Cyber Grey vert with 14k miles in immaculate condition) and roughly $4k less on the new car when we first started negotiating. There was a laid back feeling to the entire process that I solely credit him for and in the end, Hook and the general manager were able to get within $705 of my ?buy it? number. I came in with financing already in hand and James in their financing department was even able to beat the lowest interest rate I had come across after shopping around. While this is my first review about this dealership I have been a faithful, extremely satisfied customer of their sales and service since 2006 when I purchased my first Vette from them. We used them for a courtesy delivery in 2012 for our Grand Sport that I spec?ed and had built exactly for our family from the factory. At that time, I met Chris in service, Glenn their Corvette mechanic, and Hook in sales. I was so impressed by the time and care that they all put into the courtesy delivery (which is something the dealership basically makes nothing on) that I began bringing all my cars to them for repairs and scheduled maintenance. It has been a little over 4 years now that I have taken all three of my cars solely to Ted Britt (formerly Sterling Chevy) for everything and I couldn't be happier. Having the confidence knowing that the cars won?t come back from service with new scratches, dings, or new problems that were not there before is incredibly comforting. I also trust that the things Chris and Glenn say need fixing on my cars is the 100% truth and I have never felt like they would ever take advantage of my car mechanical ignorance. Before I met this group of gentleman and Ted Britt, I would sweat bullets every time one of my cars had to go in for service and would go over the interior, exterior and engine with a fine tooth comb when it came out looking for some sort of damage. It is incredibly comforting to have that level of confidence in the folks charged with caring for your vehicles. I recommend Ted Britt, Glenn, Chris and Hook to anyone and everyone!

May 14, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for leaving this awesome review, James! We really appreciate your continued support over the past few years as well as your recommendation for our team. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, or if you have any questions about your new Corvette, please don't hesitate to stop back in to see us once more. Thanks again!

unhappy customer

by from Sterling, VA |

I scheduled an appointment for today (March 1st) because I received a recall notice in the mail. I scheduled an appointment time for 11:00. After over two hours of waiting at the dealership, I found out that Ted Britt Chevrolet does not have two of the parts needed for the recall. I am not impressed with this dealership, and the customer service. I was told that when I made the appointment, that they did not know that there weren't any recall parts available for my Chevy Impala (which was purchased at this dealership). Chris Thomas was my service representative, and he was not helpful. I am not pleased with the service here and did not have a great experience here.

March 9, 2016

We are sorry to know you feel this way about your recent visit. We strive to make your time in our service department as convenient and smooth as possible and we apologize for any frustration you experienced. Please reach out to customercare@tedbritt.com to discuss this with us further. Thank you.

Excellent first car buying experience!

by from Sterling, VA |

As a recent college graduate, I had been searching for a new car for awhile but didn't bite the bullet until I came across the perfect car on Ted Britt's website. I went for a test drive and was immediately greeted by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Angie allowed me to take the car home for a 24 hour test drive. When I went back to purchase the car the next day, I could not have asked for a smoother process. The team went the extra mile to negotiate the price so that I would feel comfortable. I walked out of the office within 2 hours with keys in hand and a huge smile on my face. Mas even went the extra mile and brought out a big red bow to put on the car. Definitely go see Mas and his team at Ted Britt, you won't be disappointed!

January 3, 2016

We are so pleased our team could make your purchasing process enjoyable and smooth! Thank you for choosing Ted Britt Chevrolet and for sharing your thoughts about our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

excellent service an sales

by from virginia |

Purchased a new silverado in march of this year an this was my best experience ever with a car dealership. Spencer was my salesman an i cant say enough good things about this young man.i have been back twice for service an have nothing but good things to say of the service dept the most professional an courteous i have ever experienced if your in the new vehicle market this is the only place to shop!

November 12, 2015

We are so glad to know you have had fantastic experiences in both our sales and service departments, Donald! Thank you for sharing this feedback with us and for choosing Ted Britt Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future! Thanks again!

2015 Silveraydo

by from Loudoun, VA |

Received great service from Anthony, Angel, Omar and Veda. Originally thought about purchasing a Colorado, but after their suggestion, the Silverado fit our needs perfectly, and was cheaper! Honestly, there were some small issues with the vehicle. Some of the spray-in bedliner is peeling away from the bed, should have been checked prior to the vehicle being placed on the lot for sale. I'll have to return it for warranty work. Still had tape covering the under the rail bed lights during the spraying of the bedliner. The windows still had writing on them from the factory, should have been cleaned prior to delivery to me. Too much tire shine on the tires, which was thrown up onto the body as I drove off the lot. Little things, but attention to detail means alot.

October 6, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review both here and on DealerRater! We are glad to know you had a pleasant experience with our sales team and that they were able to find you the perfect vehicle. Thank you also for sharing your thoughts about what we could improve. We will certainly take it into consideration as we strive to better our processes moving forward. We hope to see you again soon!

Awesome dealer

by from Herndon, VA |

We bought our second car from TedBritt Chevy tonight. After spending weeks looking for the right car at the right price, we ended up with the best dealership around. Spencer worked with us over the course of a few days to get the right car for us at the right price. Not only did he make the experience pleasant, but he got us the best price out of several area dealerships. This is the place to come if you like to be treated fairly, professionally and with the respect that any customer deserves. No pressure, no games and a staff that makes their customers stay witht the Britt family, Thank you for everything....we love our new car and love the price! Thanks to Spencer and Omar. We look forward to working with you the next time we need a new car! You should reach to them too!

September 1, 2015

We are so happy to know that Spencer and Omar were able to make your recent purchase with us pleasant! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here and on Yelp and Edmunds. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Beautiful Truck.

by from Sterling, Virginia |

Purchased a beautiful Chevy Silverado for reasonable price. Sales personal were friendly and management went the extra distance to help us with working out a deal. Very much appreciated.

August 10, 2015

We are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable time with us! Thank you for sharing your feedback both here and on DealerRater. Come back soon to visit us and enjoy your Silverado!

Best First Experience in the world!

by from Centreville, VA |

When I went to the Ted Britt Sterling location, I came in with no credit history, barely any money and no previous experience in buying cars apart from vague family recommendations. I had my eyes set on a 2015 Chevrolet Spark because I work two jobs Monday through Friday and my day job requires over 40 miles of driving per day, and I was on a serious time crunch to get a car with better mileage before the holidays hit. Masame and Angel were the sales rep and manager that I worked with at this location and both were amazing in working to help me achieve an affordable approach to buying this car given my financial situation and lack of experience. They went above and beyond to make sure that I got the best deal available and even gave me some extra advice on how to manage my car payments. Their finance manager, Angie, was also extremely courteous and helpful in making sure I had everything settled and all were exceptionally friendly. I couldn't ask for a better first purchase! I left with my brand new Spark off their lot after just a day or two of browsing and sitting with them to finalize the details of the sale. I'm extremely happy with my new car and so thankful for the service I received. Thank you Masame, Angie, and Angel - you are all life savers!!

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here and on DealerRater, Ariel! We are so pleased that our team was able to make your time with us enjoyable and to help you get into the vehicle you wanted. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can do anything else for you, and enjoy your Spark!

2004 Pre-Owned Corvette

by from Clarksburg, MD |

April - May 2015 --- My dealership experience was clearly the best in my used car purchase experiences. I worked with the following individuals, who made the entire experience problem-free from the sales negotiation process & final car cost (James Nystrom, Angel Gammons, & Donald Kim), selection of add-on options, installation, & financing & Maryland vehicle registration & tags (Rico Caldwell & Veda Simpson), as well as some Parts Department (i.e., programmed extra remote into vehicle options menu & made extra key) & Service personnel (Chris Thomas), who did some final punch-list items completion, before final vehicle delivery. I do give the highest praise to these individuals, & the dealership, for making the whole experience the most pleasant, problem-free, & professional, in all of my used car buying experiences. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation, Jerry! Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and it's great to hear that you really enjoyed working with our team to find a Corvette you'll love. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!