Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno

New 866-215-9601 New866-215-9601
Used 866-489-3366 Used866-489-3366
Service 888-268-9433 Service 888-268-9433

Grab Life by the Horns

Love my Toyota 4Runner!!!

by from Reno, NV |

I had been searching for a family vehicle and had put some "feelers" out to this dealership. I do like Jeeps, but I love Toyota pickups & 4Runners. The car salesman I dealt with was Dirk, and he was incredible! He made sure I got the best deal possible, and that the vehicle was completely sound. Not only did Jeep Lithia of Reno put new all terrain tires on the vehicle, but it happened to rain the next day & I realized they had put new windshield wipers on as well :-) Everyone at the dealership was very professional and extremely courteous. I did not feel any pressure to buy a vehicle I didn't want. I would buy another vehicle from this dealership in a heartbeat! Thanks for a great buy!!!!

Owner

by from Reno, NV |

Bob Pearce was very professional and knowledgeable, Thoroughly enjoyed working with him.

Auto service

by from Reno. NV |

Very satisfied, excellent service and friendly and competent staff.

Oil change

by from Reno |

I did not have an appointment scheduled but Bob was able to get my service done by just dropping off my vehicle. Much appreciated

Customer

by from Reno |

So far, everything has been great. Bob was very nice helping us with the repair to a tire, and he let us know the condition of the tire and what we should do to prevent further problems.

Trailhawk 2016 - wheeling and dealing

by from Reno |

I was able to find the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk with the options I wanted, and a color that was comparable to what I wanted (Rhino), which I ended up liking the color more than my initial choices. The hunt for the Cherokee took roughly 2.5 hours, and the help was great. I did not budge on options that I wanted, and they accommodated my wishes, staff staying until 9:30pm to get me the Trailhawk that I wanted. The Trailhawk was driven over Donner Summit and I was able to pick it up less than two days later. I received all deals available to me through the dealership and USAA auto buying service. I was very happy with the overall short buying process, service, and Jeep experience.

Robert Bluemer

by from Sparks |

My service representative did a great job keeping me informed of what was taking place while my vehicle was being repaired. Chris is the first representative that was able to get my vehicle repaired. I have complained about the oil linking four times in the past with no results. Thanks Chris!

Love my rig

by from Reno, NV |

Sales man was great. No stress to purchase. Got a great vehicle at a decent price. Good trade for my used car. I love this dealership.

Warrenty Work

by from Winnemucca, NV |

I tried to get my car repaired in Winnemucca, NV by the dealer there and they would not do it. I then called Lithia and they said to bring it in but that it might take a couple of days to figure out the problem. I told them they could have it for the week as I could be down the following Friday to pick it up. They called me on Monday and said that it would take 4 days to get the part and another 2 days to put it in. I said ok but that I only am off on Fridays and would not be able to pick it up till the following week. They had no problem with that. They were always helpful every time I called to see how the progress was going. Never once did they not want to talk to me,

Great customer service

by from Carson City, NV |

I will drive from Carson City just for the awesome service!