Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno

New 866-215-9601
Used 866-489-3366
Service 888-268-9433

Grab Life by the Horns

Love my Toyota 4Runner!!!

by from Reno, NV |

I had been searching for a family vehicle and had put some "feelers" out to this dealership. I do like Jeeps, but I love Toyota pickups & 4Runners. The car salesman I dealt with was Dirk, and he was incredible! He made sure I got the best deal possible, and that the vehicle was completely sound. Not only did Jeep Lithia of Reno put new all terrain tires on the vehicle, but it happened to rain the next day & I realized they had put new windshield wipers on as well :-) Everyone at the dealership was very professional and extremely courteous. I did not feel any pressure to buy a vehicle I didn't want. I would buy another vehicle from this dealership in a heartbeat! Thanks for a great buy!!!!

2005 Jeep Liberty Service

by from Sparks, Nevada |

I brought my 2005 Liberty in because of the "check engine light" and some acceleration issues (and a regular oil change). When replacing the sensor(s), the light came on again.. The repairman immediately removed the new part (to keep it from being ruined) and traced the wiring to the problem: some varmit had chewed through the wires, causing the sensor failure. And for good measure, the serpentine belt was getting ready to fail. I'd had no indication of any problems, and would have had a lot of big ones, had the repairman not gone the extra mile and found the root cause of the problem.. thank you!

by from Truckee, Ca |

Great overall experience. This is my first ever brand new car. I've always wanted a jeep. Very Happy.

2014 Grand Cherokee Summit

by from Reno NV |

Very nice help and service:) just got oil changed and had "check engine" light worked out and tires rotated.

Vehicle maintenance visit!

by from Trucker, Ca. |

I went in for a "Recall" and oil change. After I left car for the service I got a call from service department telling me that they didn't have the replacement parts. If I hadn't needed the maintenance service I would have been pretty upset.

Not sure what this is asking??? Title of what???

by from reno nevada |

Friendly, helpful people. Shows they care about customer service.

Repair of the oil pump and sensor

by from Big Pine, CA |

the staff was polite and informative and got the car done within the promised time so we could return home in a reasonable amount of time. This is important when you live a long distance from the dealership.

Service review for lithia chrylser jeep of reno

by from Reno, NV |

All service was excellent - service rep who took care of me was exceptionally good and I do not say this lightly as I have been a customer for 10 years or more. Thank you

Service and Sales

by from Reno NV |

Let me start with Mr. Dunham. Our sales rep. With his personal touch my wife and I are looking forward to our fourth Jeep purchase. Thank you Dan. I hope that this doesn't come off wrong. But there had been some minor issues in service. Those have seem to have been addressed. Our last two appointments were timely and on point. Thank you for making changes Lithia Chrysler Jeep. I plan to be a repeat customer for years to come.

buyer

by from libby montana |

pleasure to buy from you. dan dunham was great, easy to work with from Montana,good financing, would like to purchase a front bumper grill guard at dealer cost, Smitty built. call us or email for specifics thanks Dan

John JASPER Owner

by from Reno, NV |

I was a little upset. When someone say's a time and it is over 1-1/2 hr's past they should at least give you a call.