Kars R Us

2282 Tenaya Dr, Modesto, CA 95354

Used 866-980-7349 Used 866-980-7349

Family Owned NO salesman Great Prices !!!!!

Best car buying experience I have ever had!!!!!

by from Hughson, Ca |

Ramon, Mike, Paul and everyone else that works there:::THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, They not only were great in making my car buying experience wonderful but they now feel like family. I hugged them all when I left with my new SUV. They went above and beyond to make me happy and believe me when I say I test drove a lot of vehicles. They know their stuff and will get you the best rates on a car loan. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a vehicle. I am passing out as many of their business cards as I can. I will always go back to them when I need another vehicle. Again guys THANK YOU for all you did for me.

August 5, 2014

we really appricate the nice works you say about us but in reality we treat our customers like they are family coming to my home. are model is we shouldn't have to convince you to purchase a car from us, it should sale it self and we are only hear to help thru the process thank you so much and welcome to the kars r us family...

Never responded to my inquiries

by from Brentwood,CA |

I inquired about a lexus that has been listed on their website for a while but no one from the dealership got back to me.

It was okay

by from Merced, CA |

The service was okay, the price was a little high, and car had a lot of parts that was coming off. For example my wife was in the back seat and when she roll down the window it was okay, but when she roll-up the window the mount for the window came off. that's when I noticed that all the mount for all four windows was missing. Also it's been over four week's and still no plates and or paperwork for registration.

Amazing experience!!

by from Escalon ca |

By far the best car buying experience we have ever had. They truly make it special for anyone walking in the door. I didn't feel pressured about any part of this. We recently got our bmw a year ago somewhere els and the experience wasn't good. But now that we have bought our truck here we won't go anywhere els but here. ! Great service guys I appreciate you getting us a great apr also. !

February 12, 2015

thank you for purchasing from us we value your business welcome to the Kars R us Family...

Honest & straight forward with exelent service

by from Stockton .Ca |

By far the best and easiest way to buy a car. Ramon was really helpfull and stayed over an hour to help us with the purchase. I even recieved a call from them a few days later to see how we liked the vehicle and to ask if there was any problems. I would highly recomend Kars R Us for your next purchase. An all around 5 star dealer without a doubt !

February 12, 2015

STOP! SHOP! SOLD! SATISFIED!

by from Stockton, CA |

Ramon and Johnny were very helpful...knowledgeable and did not hesitate to assure that I was completely happy with the car that I chose. Friendly and hospitable too! I would refer anyone to Kars R Us! I even took a few of their business cards and posted at work for future buyers! I am ever so grateful and cannot say enough without rambling so I'll be straightforward as they were with me..."No need to choose another dealership, make the call/visit and drive off today with your newly purchased vehicle!!"

December 3, 2014

I know you where recommend by someone and I am sure if you where treated correctly you will do the same we have been in business for over 8 years and repeat customers are what has help us throughout. We strive on approving the customer on the car they want to buy not the one the dealer wants to put them in. Thanks again and happy holidays... Ramon Mendoza

2012 honda accord purchase

by from Acampo, CA |

Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment my husband and I walked onto the lot we felt as ease. We were allowed to browse through the cars with the comfort of knowing the sale associates were there to answer our question while giving us our space to examine the vehicles we liked. The inventory is excellent with lots of great cars to choose from. Additionally the entire staff was above and beyond professional and very welcoming. Financing was an absolute ease. Ramon treated us more like a friend than a customer he wanted to make money off of. I will recommend kars r us to anyone buying a car and I will definitely return if I need to buy another car. Thank you again guys!

December 3, 2014

We believe great service comes from great customers and we appreciate your business. Thanks again. Happy holidays. ...

Great service

by from ca |

Friendly service, NO pushy salesman & easy process.

December 3, 2014

Thanks lety for your purchase and welcome to the kars r us family....

Happy customer

by from Modesto ca |

No pushy sells men and great fast service! Happy with my 2014 Lexus IS250 F

December 3, 2014

Kars r us wants to thanks you and have a happy holiday

First time customer but certainly not the last!

by from Modesto, CA |

I have bought cars at other dealers in town but none of them gave me the service that Kars R Us provided. You made it so easy with no pressure, you answered all my questions, I have already referred a few of my friends and I have put it on my face book page. I am sure I will be returning when I need to purchase another auto. You have a great selection at great prices. Thank You again for making it so easy and for your great customer service.

Thanks you happy holidays