Kars R Us

Kars R Us

2282 Tenaya Dr, Modesto, CA 95354

Used 866-980-7349

Family Owned NO salesman Great Prices !!!!!

great customer service

by from turlock, ca |

Just bought our new honda crv from ramon today. We are extremely pleased with the service we recieved and how ramon worked to get us a low interest rate and payments we are comfortable with.definitely will recommend you and will b back in the future....Thanks again ramon for makinf us feel at home andputting up with our 3 boys!!!!

April 2, 2014

Thanks again is was great dealing with wonderful people hope to see you in your next car purchase:)

2010 Acura Tsx... Awesome Car Dealership

by from Merced, Ca |

Kars R Us helped me finance my Acura Tsx at an incredible 5.99%!!! Every other dealership wanted to finance me at high APR's because I was a first time buyer. Look no where else, they have friendly staff and no salesman, so there is no hassle! Ramon did a great job. Thank you!

March 14, 2014

thanks and welcome to the kars r us family....

2010 Acura Tsx... Awesome Dealership

by from Merced, CA |

Great dealership, plenty of cars to choose from! Ramon helped us finance our Acura Tsx at an incredible 5.99%!!! I was a first time buyer and they definitely took good care of us. Your one stop dealership. No salesman no hassle! Dont think twice, go check them out before wasting your time somewhere else. Will be back in the future! Thank you.

March 14, 2014

Its a pleasure trying to help out people that end up becoming friends thanks again for sending your brother to us..

Great customer service!!

by from Modesto CA |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a nice reliable vehicle for reasonable price. Paul and Ramon was very nice and informative. Buying process went very smooth.

March 14, 2014

thanks you for the kind works and welcome to the kars r us family.

acura tsx

by from modesto ca |

I bought my acura tsx and im in love with the car. I really liked how I felt at home and was able to look around and test drive the car without having to feel stressed out that someone was watching me. The salesman let me test drive it alone and was very patient and I got the best interest rate. The salesperson name was Ramon. He was very good and made me feel comfortable and easy to talk to.

February 10, 2014

WERE ALWAYS HAPPY TO SELL CARS TO GREAT CUSTOMERS ,WE APPRICATE YOUR BUSSINESS THANKS FOR MAKING KARS R US YOUR #1 CHOICE AND HOPE TO DO MORE BUSSINESS WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE....

wonderful service great customer service

by from Ceres, CA |

Thank you for helping my family driving away with a new nice full size car, customer service wonderful ...fyi thanks thanks Ramon you guys are blessing ;-)

February 9, 2014

thanks for the kind works from walcome to the kars r us family!!!

Excellent service

by from Modesto Ca |

Nice people...nice cars...would recommend this dealership to anyone! Prices are excellent, financing affordable. We had looked at quite a few cars before going here.

January 26, 2014

thank you so much you are great people your selfs welcome to the Kars R us family!!!

nice cars & awesome service

by from Riverbank |

Thank you very much ,you guys have some beautiful cars and are very friendly , thanks to you guys im driving a new car today

January 26, 2014

gloria thanks for taking the time to explain and show you that we are not like every other dealership our customers are like family to us. thanks again.

amazing service !!!

by from modesto ca |

This team is amazing they did all possible for me to walk out with a sporty car as a first time buyer thanks so much kars R Us

January 13, 2014

Melissa you are a awesome person thanks again for giving us a chance to help you out .... your more then a customer to us Now your FAMILY thanks again and enjoy your new car .........

Great Customer Service

by from Livermore, CA |

Buying at Kars R Us was a very enjoyable experience. The car we wanted was blocked in by quite a few vehicles, but the personell moved things very quickly so we could take it for a test drive with very little wait time. The paperwork didn't take long at all and the people fantastic. I would recommend Kars R Us to anyone needing a used Honda. We drove from Livermore and it was well worth the drive.

December 4, 2013

Thanks you so much for your purchase and welcome to the kars R Us family hope we can continue to service you and you friends and family in the future. Happy holidays from everyone at kars r us.