Lithia Hyundai of Reno

Used 866-429-2516
Service 877-621-5912

Hyundai Tucson lover

by from Mammoth Lakes, Ca |

Norm the sales person was great and both he and the service dept. went above and beyond to satisfy me as a customer. I would recommend Lithia of Reno to anyone and I would buy another Hyundai from them right now if I had the money. Thanks & keep up the great service!

Military buyers beware

by from Reno Nv |

Was greatly pleased with initial service my wife loved the car, the wait was horrendous but it was a busy day. IF YOUR MILITARY and plan to register your vehicle in your home of record state these people have no idea what they are doing, hours we spent trying to tell them what needed to be done after having done it before. Instead of being receptive and listen they would talk about new laws in place with the bank, when they finally contacted the DMV then the dealership told me to provide them with the documents I was telling them we needed all along......frustrating so another kicker instead of sending the paperwork to get our plates and registration to the county we were dealing with they sent it to the main headquarters so 6 to 7 weeks after they process it we should get our plates instead of 1 week good thing we got that 15 day permit from the dealer so we can't drive it for 2 months, furthermore the manager of the licensing argued with my wife about how it is illegal to register your vehicle if you live in a different state. Military is different they have no clue and to argue with a customer that just spent a substantial amount frustrates me to no end. I will never recommend this place, everyone in the military I will warn about the level of incompetence and rude customer service. To be fair a few people there were nice and tried to help overall. For the most part they talked to me and my wife like we were incompetent obviously they need to do some training customer service and licensing.

Excellent customer service

by from Reno, Nv |

Pete and Wes were very easy to deal with and made sure my best interest was put first. They answered all of my questions to the best of their ability and if they were uncertain the would get the correct information. Very happy with the overall experience

dependable salespeople

by from Reno, NV |

Monique did a good job of working through my particular circumstances to get me in this vehicle!

Overcharged and underpaid for my trade in

by from CC, NV |

Fatal mistake and ending up losing the car because the payments were way to high