Reno Toyota

Service 888-255-8820

Not Your Average Dealership -- Not Your Average Deal

Shady dealership

by from Reno,NV |

no different than your shady leroy 3 car corner dealership.. Bad customer service.

Professor Emeritus

by from Spark, NV |

I purchased a used "Certified" Camry for my adult son. I was assured that everything mechanical was in order because, the dealership said, the motorcar had been "Certified." I returned for routine service just when I should have--3,000 or so miles later--to learn that the brakes had all worn down through the pad into the rotors. I found the mechanic who had worked on the Camry, and, after a few pleasantries, asked if, given what he had seen with the brakes, it would have been possible for the brakes to have "passed inspection" 3,000 or so miles earlier. He looked around him for a few seconds, then whispered, "no way, buddy, no way." I thanked him for his honesty and left, never to return to Reno Toyota. I was unwilling to complain to management for two reasons: first, I didn't want to cause any trouble for the honest mechanic, and, second, from reading reviews of the dealership, I didn't believe that anyone would really care about my experience.

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Reno, NV |

We recently purchased a new 2013 Toyota Highlander from Reno Toyota. We were extremely impressed with the work of our Sales & Leasing Consultant, Darrick Cummings, who patiently guided us through the entire process of selecting a vehicle and negotiating the purchase price. Darrick is an amazing professional. He is not only personable and easy to work with, but he is also thoroughly knowledgeable about Toyota products, and he answered all of our questions honestly and accurately. For the first time, we felt no "hard sell" or pressured in any way. He truly made every effort to figure out what we wanted and to meet our needs. We have never left a car dealership with such a good feeling of honest bargaining and fair treatment. Our final paperwork for this purchase was handled by Finance Manager John Elcano. John is very easy to work with. He has an engaging, patient, and friendly personality and took time to make sure we understood the paperwork we were signing. Being a skeptic, I anticipated additional negotiation during the final paperwork, but it did not happen. John wrote the deal the way we had negotiated it...no up-sell attempts. As we expected, he did offer us a standard maintenance agreement and an extended warranty, both of which we purchased because of the detailed explanation he provided (with graphics & numbers), and because we quickly grew to trust him. Reno Toyota is to be commended for employing ethical professionals like Darrick Cummings and John Elcano to represent their dealership.

dishonest dealership

by from reno,nv |

Buying a 2012 RAV 4 After agreeing to a sale price It was switched, Through my own carelessness I missed it. Also after paying for the vehicle and getting ready to drive it home I discovered Dent in the rear bumper. The Salesman said the manager stated it was always there. We drove that vehicle on two different days. It was not here. A supposedly happy moment left a sour taste in my mouth. Totally dishonest dealership MBMercado

We had good response to our inquiry

by from Idaho Falls,Idaho |

We need to find a good low miles car and the right color . They have been very good to let me know what is available. When more info is needed they get the info really fast.

Beware of the hard sell

by from California |

I visited Reno Toyota to get a sense for the cost of a 3 year lease of a car, and walked out of the dealership with a signed contract. In the process, I was the object of the most sophisticated and well choreographed hard sell I have ever experienced. They took the keys for the Toyota that I was going to trade in for "evaluation purposes", and held on to it to keep me from walking out of the dealership. They worked me for 4 hours, with long breaks during which I was waiting for "new offers", until I finally broke down and signed a contract. I left the dealership angry and utterly ashamed of myself for letting them railroad me into signing. I realized how naive I was to expect that my previously very good experience with a Toyota dealer would repeat itself. I leased a good car, I know that. However, the cynical, uncaring process it involved is still making me sick to my stomach.

Excellent buying experience

by from Placerville, Ca |

I started with contacting the internet group with Conner O'Day who made an appointment and put me in touch with Steve Nadeau and we have nevr had an easier car buying experience.

Used car was not properly inspected!

by from Red Bluff Ca. |

I helped my daughter buy a used car from Reno Toyota. She had just moved to Reno. I was told that they inspect their used car meticulously! Well, 7 months later the transmission is completely gone! Two different mechanics have stated that this car has not had the transmission serviced ever!! I called and talked to Brady( the owner I was told) he stated that us what happens when you buy a used car. He did nothing to make his customer happy!!! So now my daughter is stuck with a car she can't drive!! So I will be getting it fixed for her and we will never again go to Reno Toyota!!!!

Great overall experience

by from Reno, NV |

After having less than positive experiences with car dealerships in the past, I was astonished at how professional and honest Reno Toyota and the Dolan Auto group in general were. Daniel Frank worked diligently to find my husband and I our ideal family car at a competitive price. He was personable, professional and direct; we never felt like we were being pushed into a sale unethically. Ashton Carroll contacted me weeks after the sale was completed to redo my paperwork because he had worked hard to finance me at a lower monthly payment. He was extremely easy to work with and I greatly appreciated the extra effort he went through to make my new subaru more affordable! I will never buy from another dealership; Reno Toyota has my business and I highly recommend them to anyone who is searching for a quality vehicle and a positive sales experience.

Very Professional!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have been very impressed with the professionalism, responsiveness and clear communication with the staff at Reno Toyota. In particular, Chris Wooten has conducted himself in exemplary fashion. Wish more dealers dealt with customers as well. Thanks