Reno Toyota

2100 Kietzke Ln, Reno, NV 89502

New 888-215-1931
Used 888-480-9661
Service 888-255-8820

Experience the Dolan Difference.

RENO TOYOTA

by from NEVADA |

They have more than proven their lack of customer care, concern, and service. Consumers need to be aware of the dangers in doing business with Reno Toyota! Besides the poor design and lack of customer service in regard to safety issues of their cars; they are fronting the bill onto consumers by insisting financing through their company at a significantly higher rate rather than doing what is in the best interest of the consumer; even when consumer requests finance with another entity (my own bank); they lied saying terms were unavailable. Then when the consumer attempts to rectify the situation; the company ignores the customer. This is what I experienced and am still to date trying to resolve; but more importantly I am not the only consumer that has experienced this lack of customer service; cheating; and fraudulent treatment from Reno Toyota. I WOULD LOSE MY FRIENDSHIP IF I REFERED TO THEM.

After Disaster

by from Reno NV |

I totalled my beloved 03 Matrix on the way from Indio Ca to Reno. I settled with my insurance company, and desperately needed a new car right away to return to southern CA. Bruce Rogers, the salesman, was very understanding of my needs, and my nervousness at driving right after a wreck. We looked at a Prius first, but I decided to go with the Matrix. He made the process very easy, and the car was ready in less than 2 hours. My grandson and I drove back to CA the next day and I have been very pleased with the car and dealership. I had purchased my previous Matrix there also.

Great place to buy a car

by from Reno NV |

I purchased 3 vehicles from Reno Toyota. I can tell you we never received a wow service, we received a good service. I am very happy with Reno Toyota.

Horrible

by from Sparks, Nevada |

Hi, First of all I told them I was not going to buy today just wanted to do my research first. They talked me into giving them my keys to my car to get a quote for a tradin and I said I didn't want to trade my car but they insisted. They would not give me my keys back. They keep trying to guilt me into buying the car. They are very pushy!!! I'm going to buy my car somewhere else!!!