South Point Dodge Chrysler Jeep

5210 IH-35 S, Austin, TX 78745

Happy with South Point Chrsyler

by from Austin, Texas |

I purchased my 2015 Chrysler 200 last July. I can't say I enjoy taking my vehicle to the auto shop --- you all know that usually means your taking time (hours) off work or from you day off to wait and wait and wait. When I take my vehicle to South Point I know I am leaving my car in the capable hands of my service adviser Alan. who is always courteous, efficient and takes the time to find out if I need a ride to work or back home or to simply offer me a cup of coffee while I wait. The service is always the same-- good customer service, quality auto care, friendly atmosphere-- a one stop dealer for all your vehicle needs. I recommend South Point Chrysler to anyone looking for a new car to service the car they already have. 5 STARS to South Point Chrysler Hilda

review for free oil change

by from Austin Texas |

This will be my first time to recieve a free oil change and not yet experienced the quality service that everyone is talking about.but will be able to get a chance to make a good review of the todays of service, so here I am as bout go get serviced and pretty sure it will be a great job.

Great Service

by from Austin, TX |

I was there in the beginning of June with my daughter to inquire about getting a car. I just want to express my gratitude at the great customer service that John Dromgoole provided me and my daughter that day he was so kind and patient with me and helped me get into a new car that same day!!!! Thank you South Point and thank you Mr. Dromgoole!!!!!

Service Department

by from Austin, Tx |

Every time I get my 2012 Dodge Ram serviced here I am reminded why I said I would never come back. Bottom line: I been coming here with brand new truck until now. Customer service is spotty. The work is always incomplete; no attention to detail. They do not want to do warranty work and will try and work around it. If service is an indication of your buying relationship with the dealership, avoid this place like the bird flu strain.

Use service department at own risk

by from Austin, Texas |

No problems with the buying process but numerous issues with car quality and service department. In latest fiasco, they broke something while car was in their for another reason and then denied it. Said it was coincidence or maybe I had brought it in that way. Use another dealer or your own mechanic for repairs.

Postive experience!

by from Austin, TX |

It was a pleasure working with John. He was very positive on making my experience with South Point a pleasant and comfortable decision. His hospitality was very appreciative.

South Point Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

June 9, 2013

Thank you for your review! It is always our goal to make sure our customers have a positive experience here at South Point Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. We appreciate your business and know we are here for any of your car or service needs.

Wonderful!

by from Austin, TX |

Very good! Chris was excellent! Gave good info, very helpful. Wonderful customer service!

Wonderful!

by from Austin, TX |

Gwen was very nice and did her very best to hunt down our dream car. She was on point, fast, and understood us as customers. Thank you South Point Dodge.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

by from Austin, TX |

Chris was a very very awesome sales rep. From doing an online request he responded next day and made an appointment to come in. I cannot express how happy I am that he made this deal go through. He ROCKS!

Lovely staff!

by from Austin, TX |

Al Dean is an awesome sales person, as a woman, he understands what I want in a vehicle and the warranties are best. I felt I was in very good hands. I had just bought a vehicle in May and I came back to trade it in for a truck. He's has lots of patience and I am a hard bargainer and know what I want.