Hertz Car Sales Fresno

Used 877-419-6465 Used 877-419-6465

A Better Way to Buy Used Cars

Customer

by from Fresno ca |

Had a great experience buying my car. From the first encounter with the sales team Mark was very informative and helpful. You don't get the sales push that other places give you. You drive away feeling confident with the car you picked.

Great experience

by from Fresno, CA |

Great experience. Worked with Jonathan and the process was quick, well explained, and easy. Went in at 1:00 PM and was out by 3:00 PM with our brand new (previously driven) car! We would return.

Great customer service and a great deal!

by from Fresno, CA |

I had a great experience buying a car here, thanks to Ray "lefty" Reyes, and Alberto. Great place with great deals. I will always recommend them to anyone.

Great Service, Easy process, less than two hours!

by from Fresno, ca |

I went to Hertz to replace my 04 Corolla and had an excellent experience. Jonathan Was the salesman that helped me, he gladly showed me three different cars, and we test drove all of them. I test drove a Prius, A new Corolla, and one that he recommended which was an Elantra. I wound up purchasing the Elantra, After talking with Jonathan for a little while, he really understood my needs and helped me find the perfect car. The sales process was easy, no hassle and the price was great. I would definitely recommend this place and Salesman to anyone in the market now. THESE CARS ARE CHEAP AND THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY.

Great price, and great people

by from Clovis, Ca |

Decided it was time to replace my truck, found them online and was totally impressed with everything from customer service to the financing options. I would and have recommended them to friends, thank you

Friendly Dealership

by from Fresno, Ca |

This car dealership made buying my car the easiest ever. The did not give up on me like other dealerships. I would recommend this company to my friends ands family. They were courtious and helpful. It had been some time since I bought a car and believe I needed a new car. They worked with my credit to get me the car I needed. I want to thank Alex and his team again for a very painless way to shop for a car. Thank you, Debbie

No pressure and a good price

by from Clovis, CA |

I made an internet request on the availability of a vehicle. Ed Garcia sent a reply and called me when they opened the next morning. When I arrived I was greeted by another sales associate who gladly helped me while Ed was with another customer. They allowed me to look over the vehicle at my own pace without hovering or downloaded extra information. They simply answered my questions and gave me the time and space I wanted. When I took the vehicle for a test drive, Ed allowed me to chose the route and didn't limit the time or conditions for the test drive. The vehicle was priced right and the purchase process was quick and easy. Ed and Big Al (the manager) were very pleasant to work with. I would not hesitate in recommending this dealership to a friend.

Greatest Customer Service

by from Fresno, ca |

Have been looking for the right car but also the right place to purchase one. A dealer might have the car you want but the experience might not be good and you might not even purchase a vehicle from them. If it's not right from the very start keep looking elsewhere. Been to many other dealers but has not felt right didn't even go in. Was online looking for a car & for the first-time it felt right. They were closed but left a message didn't even worrie if the might call back they just had a good vibe. I was right. The next day they called me while I was at work told them I was busy I didn't have time to start the process. Within 20 minutes they were at my work place for me to sign the initial paperwork(with no pressure). They are willing to answer all your questions. Will be purchasing a car from them very soon. Ed Garcia was awesome. Thanks Ed.

Used Vehicle Purchase, Easy as Pie

by from Fresno, CA |

Excellent place to but a vehicle, without being hasseled by pressure sales people. Fernando was easy to deal with and an excellent listener. All staff was courteous and professional. Transaction was easy and pleaseant. We didnt spend all day haggling, we were in and out, enjoying our vehicle within an hour, thank you Hertz, and a big thumbs up to Fernando.

Hertz Car Sales Fresno responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Thank you so much, Fernando is a great guy. We are glad you chose us aa a pleace to do business. Al Adams Manager.