Jones West Ford

3600 Kietzke Ln, Reno, NV 89502

New 888-929-0047
Used 888-913-7626
Service 888-863-0415

Get our low price quote now-just ask

F-250 Purchase

by from Reno, NV |

Pamela worked hard to complete this deal. I appreciate all of your hard work. When you met me you had no idea on what might transpire and what challendges I would bring to you. You handled them all well. It was a pleasure dealing with you- Thank you

Ford Focus

by from Sparks, NV |

Pamela and James have been very helpful both on the phone and in person. When I get ready to trade car again, I will come back to Jones West and with James and Pamela again.

Bad experience

by from Sparks, NV |

When going to dealerships I had a few expectations: I had a general idea of what cars I liked, I needed a car with a warranty, and I needed one that I could afford (an almost brand new car). I was passed off from one sales guy to another and my sales guy tried anything and everything to just get me in any car he could. Even the cars that I said I didn't like. Then he tried to put me in a car with more miles than I wanted. Then he went way above what I told him I could afford. Even though I was telling him that I could not afford the monthly payment he continued to try and get me to purchase the car with high mileage and no warranty. He eventually decided he was going to get rude with me and attempt to make me feel guilty about the fact that I did not want to purchase the car and informed me that he had put a lot of work into trying to make this deal work. The finance guy also yelled at two of my family members when he had them on the phone. Great customer service is what sells the car, not this.

Jones West Internet Dept

by from Reno, NV |

Pamela was excellent to work with! I literally emailed her for a couple of months with our questions regarding the purchase of our car. She always answered my emails promptly and with the information I requested. I truely appreciated all her work!

Great Internet Process

by from Reno, NV |

Just writing to say that Pamela Brown was a pleasure to work with. The sales process was smooth and I was informed about all the features of the vehicle. This is my 5th Jones West purchase.

Internet Dept at Jones West

by from Reno, NV |

Pamela was extremely helpful and very efficient. She and James were able to get me into a car I didnt think I could get. I am very satisfied!

Incredible Internet Sales Experience

by from Reno, NV |

Incredible experience! Buying a new car was enjoyable!! Jones West Ford has a customer for life! Thank you so much Pamela and Brock for everything!! I can't say enough nice things!

New Ford Focus

by from Reno, Nv |

Pamela and James were great. No pressure tactics. My decision to buy!

Mustang Boss 302

by from Reno, Nv |

I inquired via the internet about a Focus ST. I was immediately contacted by Pamela Brown about setting up an appointment for a test drive, and recieved a followup call from Jim W in the internet dept. Pamela arranged a test drive for me on Saturday at 10. We really liked the Focus ST, but fell in love with the Boss 302 in the showroom. We spent the day test driving vehicles all over the city, but came back to Jones West to look at the Fords again. Pamela had arranged to move the Boss 302 out of the showroom for an unespected test drive. After that, I had to have it! Both Pamela and Jim treated us extremely well and I am glad we came to Jones West!

Ford F-150 Trucks

by from Reno, Nv |

I'd like to give kudos to the internet sales group for a comfortable no hassle transaction. From my first inquiry to purchase the transaction was smoothe and clear!