Nissan of Reno

Service 877-422-3802

CONTACT US FOR HASSLE FREE INTERNET AND FLEET PRICING

Great experience!

by from Reno, Nv. |

I just bought a Murano from Nissan of Reno. What a great experience! The sales guys, Eric Howard, Todd Mohr and Oscar made it so easy. Not one negative thing. Thumbs up! Thank you.

Bad Service for the 2nd time

by from sparks, Nv |

I wrote this dealer and never got a reply. this is not the 1st time I've had trouble with this dealer, I will not try again..

Made an appointment

by from Dayton nevada |

I Made an appointment to come and in and talk to corey about a car and he was not there. If I make an appointment to talk to somebody I expect them to be there. The other salesmen were very helpful but I did not buy a car.

"Out standing Service " Chris Garcia

by from Spring Creek Nv |

Just bought Nissan Altama over the weekend was impressed by the service we received from Chris Garcia. Service was outstanding thanks Chris. He was on top of every aspect of the sale. On the other hand we were not impressed with the 4 1/2 hr wait to get the car detailed and the extra key was missing and that took most of the time to get them to make the key. I left the car at 9 am and returned @ 12 pm and found they had not made the key. Had to wait at the dealership for another 1 hr. I had to get my rental car back asap. They did offer a car to use while I waited. but still was upset about the wait. We had previous engagement to attend. Chris made sure we were comfortable while we waited.