Michael Hohl GM Superstore

3700 S Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701

New 888-903-2309
Used 888-478-5124
Service 888-810-1769

The Only Reno area Dealer Authorized to provide all four American Made GM lines.

Great service & Pricing!

by from Carson City, NV |

I live in Reno, but I saved over 5000.00 buying my 2015 Tahoe in Carson City. They also made the buying process very easy and no pressure. I have already recommended Hohl Chevy in Carson to other!

Michael Hohl GM Superstore responded to this review

January 12, 2015

We strive to provide exceptional deals and great customer service at Michael Hohl GM in Carson City! Thank you for making the drive and recommending us to others Derek!

First Service

by from Gardnerville, Nv |

I was there for my first service after being notified by the dealership it was time for service. Things went well and I was out of there in an hour and a half. I was well satisfied with my first service.

Awesome Dealership & Sales Person

by from Carson City, NV |

Because we were not happy with the Cadillac dealer in Reno, we drove to Carson City to obtain a new SRX! From the moment we set foot on Michael Hohl's lot in Carson City, I knew I had picked the right place to buy a new Cadillac SRX! There were no sales people following us from car to car, which gave us time to check each of the SRX models on the lot. When we were satisfied as to which SRX we would like to take home, we went inside the show room and immediately were asked if we needed help. We were directed to Autumn. We learned that Autumn was the most knowledgeable Cadillac Sales Person. It did not take long for her to obtain the deal that we were seeking!! After all the paper work was signed and we were ready to take possession of our new 2015 SRX, Autumn sat with us for almost an hour in the SRX to teach us all there is to know about a 2015 SRX!! She is definitely an asset to Michael Hohl!! We definitely will be doing business with Michael Hohl and Autumn when ever we need a new SRX!! This is our second Cadillac SRX! It is by far the very best automobile we have ever owned!! Comfort and luxury personified!! Thank you Michael Hohl for having Autumn on your staff and thank you GM for making one heck of a wonderful automobile!! Rae & Bill Riley, Sparks, NV

Wonderful experience!!!

by from Gardnerville, NV |

Mark in Service was great to get my car into the shop in a timely manner and repair the problem that could of ruined my vehicle. Thank you Michael Hohl Motor Company Service Dept. for a excellent job!!!

Great Job Everyone

by from Carson City, NV |

Top notch sales team. Efficient. and very professional. Would be proud to recommend your dealership to any of our friends.

Justin was great!

by from Carson City, NV |

Our sales person, Justin, was wonderful. He made us feel like he had our best interests at heart and was very patient and made sure we had our questions answered. I would be sure to seek him out for future car purchases. The whole process, however, is in need of an update. It's a shame that it still feels as if a dealerships main goal is to take as much advantage of the customer as possible. The jargon, the hidden numbers, the piece of paper with scribbles on it. The back and forth with the hidden "sales/finance manager". Very tedious and sordid. I probably did give away $ I could have kept in my pocket. That said...I love my new vehicle, I was pleased with the selection on the lot, and I love that the dealership is close to home for service. I would recommend Michael Hohl to my friends and family. Ask for Justin!

great service

by from carson city, nevada |

Our experience was very good. Sales rep Brandi Blakely was very helpful and helped us meet the standards for which we asked. She did an amazing job. I would recommend anyone and everyone to come over to your dealership.

Doctor

by from Silver Springs, NV |

The service was done quickly and, as far as I can tell, well. I found it a bit pricey but that is to be expected when using a dealer, as they can accomplish some things other shops can not. I was promised the car would be detailed and that was not done. The interior of the car was not cleaned at all. It was a decent experience and the free loaner car was very nice.

Satisfied Customer from the Central Coast

by from Hollister, California |

Great Service from the minute we drove up. We were on vacation, and our problem was fixed so quickly. We had the nicest waiting room to wait in. We would definitely recomend this Dealership. Thank You Kent Scott for being so accommodating.

great dealership

by from Dayton, NV |

I am always pleased with the service we get at Michael Hohl.

Great Service.

by from Smith, Nevada |

Our experience is always great dealing with Autumn Smith, this is our second new car we bought from her.