AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

6702 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

excellent experience

by from Sinton , TX |

Tuan Le was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was able to get me into a new car without any hassle and with an excellent price. He is my new go to guy in the car business.

great service

by from corpus christi texas |

i drove off with a new 2014 accord love it and great customer service.

Great experience

by from Cc,tx |

Great experience. Jason Martinez made the experience the best I ever had. Bought 2 cars. I was referred to him by a co worker that said he works magic. He does I was upside down 10k and was able to buy 2 cars. Thanks again Jason Martinez. Would recommend to everyone.

Awesome Service!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The purchasing process at AutoNation Honda Southside Corpus Christi was excellent. Tuan Le, Salesman, was very professional, courteous and confident of the product he was selling. This was truly one of the best purchasing experience we have ever had. We would recommend Mr. Le and this dealership to anyone interested in a great product and expecting great service.

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

When I went to Honda Auto Nation their service was very excellent. Marco the CSR was very polite and helpful. He helped me through the process with ease. Anthony the finance officer knew all the answers we had about the purchase of the truck. It was a very enjoyable process.

Great salesman Marco Benavides

by from Del Rio Tx |

Marco, is a great salesman, readily available with any answers I had, his response time was never more than 5-10 mins no matter the question. Great personality, awesome people skills, easy to work with, no hidden surprises. Wish Del Rio Tx had salesman like him..

Recent purchase of Honda Ridgeline

by from Portland Texas |

The service I received during the purchase of my 2014 Ridgeline Special Edition was excellent. Tim Guidry was my salesman and he did a remarkable job! I would recommend Autonation Honda Corpus Christi as your only stop in the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

Good service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Mark Medina is an awesome salesman him and his team of management got my mother approved when no one else would so I could get my car before school! If you are looking for a salesman that won't give up on you, he's the guy you gotta talk to!"

AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Crystal. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Great Service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

mariachavez

by from corpus christi, tx |

Overall ,pretty good, they were not able to get my 1.99 interest rate . However, I am very happy with my civic because I came in to see a different car-CV-Z .My sales person was able to show a better buy.