AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

6702 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Great Service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Mark Medina is an awesome salesman him and his team of management got my mother approved when no one else would so I could get my car before school! If you are looking for a salesman that won't give up on you, he's the guy you gotta talk to!

mariachavez

by from corpus christi, tx |

Overall ,pretty good, they were not able to get my 1.99 interest rate . However, I am very happy with my civic because I came in to see a different car-CV-Z .My sales person was able to show a better buy.

dealer

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

The whole experience was great. Salesman was very informed and explained everything to us. He was not pushy and sensitive to what we wanted in a car. Financing staff was also very helpful and willing to help us get to the monthly payment we had in mind. We would recommend all of them very highly.

Great buying experiece!

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

My family and I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership in the last year and my recent experience over the weekend was just as good as the first. Jonah accommodated in every way to satisfy all of my needs. The purchasing process was smooth, quick and relaxed without any pressure whatsoever. Jonah has followed up even after the sales to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Plus, I appreciate the complimentary car wash when I visit. Great job Jonah!! Keep up the great work and thanks for all your help in both sales and service!

Great place...from buying to the quality of servic

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

I was in and out in 2 hours..they gave me top dollar on my trade in..I an usually in and out on oil changes and other routine maintenance...I have bought many cars and Honda Nation has been awesome during every visit..you can tell they put customer satisfaction number one..great place

June 20, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Buying a car from auto nation honda was great, my salesman didn't harass me into buying a car and he got the deal done very fast.

BAD EXPERIENCE

by from CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS |

I have had so many issues with this branch. From not covering things in the warranty (that were originally supposed to be covered)... all the way to rude employees. A recent issues.... I wanted to use the shuttle service the last time I gave a visit to this store and the shuttle service conveniently took over an hour to get back to the branch. This is exactly when my cars oil was changed. I could not believe that they manipulated me. How immature of the employees?

May 30, 2014

It is disappointing to hear of your negative experience with our team. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (361) 444-0127 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Second New Car From This Dealership!!!!

by from Beeville, Tx |

Great dealership.....they are very friendly.....will buy from them again......

May 30, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Customer service is great, ask for Jason Martinez!

by from Corpus Christi, tx |

Very helpful and will work for you in the best way he can. We went in told him what we needed, what we were looking to pay, the kind of car we wanted and he got it for us. Great job!

New purchase! Ask for Domingo Flores┐

by from Corpus christi |

I had been looking at the Civics and Domingo has helped me before on my 2006 civic as well. He is very friendly, outgoing, professional and helpful in buying process... He showed me his civic and what he likes about it and why I would love my new 2014 Civic EX ┐ he followed up with me to also make sure I was happy with my purchase and if there was anything I needed to give him a call and he would be happy to help with any questions I may have. Ask for Domingo if your looking to purchase a honda! He will be happy to assist you and make sure your happy bottom line!

May 1, 2014

Thank you, Tami, for the glowing review of Domingo! We hope you like your new Civic EX for many years to come.