AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

6702 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

When I went to Honda Auto Nation their service was very excellent. Marco the CSR was very polite and helpful. He helped me through the process with ease. Anthony the finance officer knew all the answers we had about the purchase of the truck. It was a very enjoyable process.

Great salesman Marco Benavides

by from Del Rio Tx |

Marco, is a great salesman, readily available with any answers I had, his response time was never more than 5-10 mins no matter the question. Great personality, awesome people skills, easy to work with, no hidden surprises. Wish Del Rio Tx had salesman like him..

Recent purchase of Honda Ridgeline

by from Portland Texas |

The service I received during the purchase of my 2014 Ridgeline Special Edition was excellent. Tim Guidry was my salesman and he did a remarkable job! I would recommend Autonation Honda Corpus Christi as your only stop in the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

Good service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Mark Medina is an awesome salesman him and his team of management got my mother approved when no one else would so I could get my car before school! If you are looking for a salesman that won't give up on you, he's the guy you gotta talk to!"

AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Crystal. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Great Service

mariachavez

by from corpus christi, tx |

Overall ,pretty good, they were not able to get my 1.99 interest rate . However, I am very happy with my civic because I came in to see a different car-CV-Z .My sales person was able to show a better buy.

dealer

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

The whole experience was great. Salesman was very informed and explained everything to us. He was not pushy and sensitive to what we wanted in a car. Financing staff was also very helpful and willing to help us get to the monthly payment we had in mind. We would recommend all of them very highly.

Great buying experiece!

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

My family and I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership in the last year and my recent experience over the weekend was just as good as the first. Jonah accommodated in every way to satisfy all of my needs. The purchasing process was smooth, quick and relaxed without any pressure whatsoever. Jonah has followed up even after the sales to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Plus, I appreciate the complimentary car wash when I visit. Great job Jonah!! Keep up the great work and thanks for all your help in both sales and service!

Great place...from buying to the quality of servic

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

I was in and out in 2 hours..they gave me top dollar on my trade in..I an usually in and out on oil changes and other routine maintenance...I have bought many cars and Honda Nation has been awesome during every visit..you can tell they put customer satisfaction number one..great place

AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Buying a car from auto nation honda was great, my salesman didn't harass me into buying a car and he got the deal done very fast.