AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

6702 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-298-0430 New888-298-0430
Used 888-297-9307 Used888-297-9307
Service 888-298-2416 Service 888-298-2416

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Can back for our second car

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Came to Autonation Honda South in May and bought my husband a truck . Our salesman, Josset, was so helpful and made sure we were pleased with our purchase. When it was time for me to get a new vehicle, I knew exactly where and who to talk to. Josset, once again did a great job listening and helping me pick a 2013 Honda accord coupe. I couldn't be happier. Thank you again Josset.

AUTO NATION HONDA

by from corpus christi, tx |

I went looking for a car and most dealerships were overpriced on cars that weren't in very good shape. I went to auto nation Honda and that's where I met my salesman ean parica. He was very well informed and gave me a great price on a car. Right now I'm in the process of looking for a co-signer I had a very great experience and ill be back soon to buy. I would recommend ean to anyone at autonation Honda.

My experience with Autonation honda

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Visited several dealers and was getting my chain yanked right and left. Even waited six days for Mike Shaw Toyota to tell me NO. Saw Ean Parica's post on facebook for autonation so i sent a message. We talked for a bit on the phone and within an hour i recieved a call back saying he could work with my terrible credit. After some hoop jumping on Eans part and the approval guy I walked away with a used car that was pretty damn clean for being an 04. The service was great, everyone was extrmely respectful down to the offering of water each time I walked in. On a personal note Ean earned my business, and my respect. He didn't have to drive the distances to get me to the dealership and he didn't have to go in on his day off to finalize the deal but he did. I recommend Ean Parica when searching for a car. New, Used, doesn't matter. I am pretty sure he will get you into a car and be respectful the entire time.

horrible service department

by from corpus christi texas |

I would love to give AutoNation Honda five stars but I just can?t. I have purchased two Hondas. My first purchase was a 2007 Honda Civic SI, I bought it used. It has so many problems. The bumper fell off, the driver?s door panel fell off, and after six months the car stranded me half way to Houston. The clutch went out. The dealership worked with me to trade the Civic in for a CRV. I loved my CRV so much until I was side swiped. I was making a left turn and was hit by a car going straight. It caused severe problems with the steering. The insurance company took the car to AutoNation Honda to have the steering checked and fixed. All they did was an alignment. After a month the car would violently veer to the left. It was a constant struggle to keep the car in a straight line. I took the car back to AutoNation and they told me after two weeks and half a tank of gasoline that I needed new tires. My tires were bad and that was causing the car to veer to the left. So, I purchased four brand new tires. After a couple of weeks the car started violently veering to the left again, and the problem was worst. It started to make a heavy clank thunk noise when you would turn the wheel. I returned the car to AutoNation Honda; I called my service advisor Jill over to the car. I turned the wheel. The car clunked and all I asked was, ?does that sound like my tires.? She replied NO! They took the CRV in and kept it two weeks. I was told a bolt on the ball bearing was loose and it was retightened. They stated it was due to the accident and I shouldn?t have any more problems. GUESS WHAT! A couple of weeks later the car started veering to the left. I had received a survey from AutoNation, and I scored them poorly. They had my car twice and swore the problem was fixed. Naturally an unhappy customer I scored them poorly. I returned the car a THIRD time for the same problem. I had the Service manager drive the car to experience first-hand what I was experiencing. He admitted that he felt the rack and pinion was damaged form the accident and needed to be replaced. He was very professional and cordial on the test drive. We returned to the shop and they had the survey I filled out open. The service managers? attitude changed. He became so rude and demeaning. He looked at the survey and demanded to know why I scored them so low. I explained because it was the third time I was there for the same problem. He became to belittle me and tell me that they get paid based on the surveys and for every bad survey they make less money. I looked at him in awe and shock. And calmly stated, ?If your department fixed the pro b-?he cut me off and said,? You should have talked to me the first time you brought it in and we would have fixed it correctly!? I told him, ?I shouldn?t have to involve the main manager if your team was professional and did their jobs correctly the first time, and if your employees get graded on their surveys. Why didn?t Jill reach out to me when she got a bad score? Why didn?t you reach out to me as her boss, knowing she got a bad score?? They could have made the effort to fix the problem. Instead they are worried about their paychecks. They kept my CRV for another two weeks, they involved the geico claims adjuster, who told them not to fix the car and just tell me to put another set of tires on it. That it was my tires causing the problem. I wanted to drive my car through their office. I even offered to pay for the repairs out of pocket just to get my car fixed. They refused to admit there was a problem, even though the service manager actually told me he felt it needed major work because it was involved in an accident. All of this started on Aug 2013. June 2014 we were shopping for a car. We ended up with a 2014 Hyundai Elantra, a week after that we purchased a brand new 2013 Hyundai Genesis (managers special). We spent over 75,000.00 on cars in a two week span. Honda you missed out on great loyal customers that would have bought two brand ne

excellent experience

by from Sinton , TX |

Tuan Le was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was able to get me into a new car without any hassle and with an excellent price. He is my new go to guy in the car business.

great service

by from corpus christi texas |

i drove off with a new 2014 accord love it and great customer service.

Great experience

by from Cc,tx |

Great experience. Jason Martinez made the experience the best I ever had. Bought 2 cars. I was referred to him by a co worker that said he works magic. He does I was upside down 10k and was able to buy 2 cars. Thanks again Jason Martinez. Would recommend to everyone.

Awesome Service!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The purchasing process at AutoNation Honda Southside Corpus Christi was excellent. Tuan Le, Salesman, was very professional, courteous and confident of the product he was selling. This was truly one of the best purchasing experience we have ever had. We would recommend Mr. Le and this dealership to anyone interested in a great product and expecting great service.

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

When I went to Honda Auto Nation their service was very excellent. Marco the CSR was very polite and helpful. He helped me through the process with ease. Anthony the finance officer knew all the answers we had about the purchase of the truck. It was a very enjoyable process.

Great salesman Marco Benavides

by from Del Rio Tx |

Marco, is a great salesman, readily available with any answers I had, his response time was never more than 5-10 mins no matter the question. Great personality, awesome people skills, easy to work with, no hidden surprises. Wish Del Rio Tx had salesman like him..