AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

6702 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Great customer service!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

My grandmother and I recently came in and bought a Honda CRV from Tuan. He was very helpful and very knowledgable. He took his time to make sure we were satisfied and was very nice and friendly. So glad we bought a car from here and didn't go anywhere else. Great facility and awesome staff! Thanks Tuan for helping us make our purchase!!

October 30, 2013

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great First Time Buyer Experience

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I recently went to Autonation Honda in search of a used car. Being a first time car buyer, I was unsure of what I wanted and didn't want to settle for just anything. Robert Sosa helped me out and I couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He was knowledgeable and so patient with me. He drove me around different Autonation dealerships and showed me different cars that he saw fit for me. Robert helped make my first time buying experience so easy, and the finance advisor, Abel, was helpful in giving me advice on big decisions. Overall, I would definitely recommend Robert, Abel, and Autonation Honda!

October 30, 2013

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team, and we hope you're enjoying your car. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

Fun Buying a Honda Accord

by from Corpus Christi |

I had a great experience with the salesperson Josset he made the buying experience fun and enjoyable. I went in thinking here we go as I do not like to spend half a day haggling as I knew what I wanted to buy and spend. Josset was very helpful and honest when I asked him questions about price and the cars condition as I was buying a used car. The negotiation did not take long and they were very professional in the negotiation process. I would highly recommend the dealership and the salesperson. My sons girlfriend is already looking to buy a Honda with Josset.

November 4, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. The body of your review indicates a positive experience yet the star rating appears negative. If you indeed had a negative experience, please call our general manager at (361) 444-0127 to rectify any issue you may have had with us. Regardless, thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation of Josset and the team here at AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi.

A++ Experience everytime

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

First walking in I knew this place was a great dealership, it was very clean and even had employees hold the door open for me, going in I knew what I wanted and what I wanted to spend, the sales associate Tuan did a great job being patient with me and finally found the truck I wanted in my price range after being so picky on my options, he got the paperwork rolling quick for it and drove off that evening, I recommended my mother to him and she ended up buying a car at a great price from him as well. I've had to go into the dealership for an issue that warranty covers and they had no problem fixing it and they did it in a timely manner, I couldn't ask for better service, I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

October 30, 2013

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable, and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving

BestExperience at AutoNation Honda Corpus christi

by from corpus christi texas |

I recommend Jonah the salesman that help me got the car i want even though i dont have alot of credit just a starting one he still manages to help me and got the car i want. Very professional drove us to all the location and i test drive some of the car that interest me most, he was not pushy at all, like i seen a car that i like and i was not 100% that im gonna take it so he showed me more cars that i can check and by the end of the day at our last trip to the other location found the right one and 100% sure will take that car... he was very patient and friendly...he follow up on me after i purchased the car to make sure that im loving it and everything was going great...And for sure i'll be back again in the future...

October 30, 2013

We are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Best Customer Serivce

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Frankie Rivera was my saleman and he provided me with the best cutsomer serivce ever.He was very friendly and very polite. i went from a 2007 honda civic to a brand new 2013 honda civic. Honda is the best and i would not trade my car in for anything else.

October 30, 2013

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Service, Friendly staff

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Purchased a used Chevy Prizm. Tuan in internet sales was very helpful as was the rest of the staff.

October 30, 2013

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Awesome service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

I love my Honda civic it's a great car and I had awesome service at auto nation and I would go back! I would recommend auto nation to others and to ask for Joe Vences as their salesman he's a hard worker.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the great review!

Purchased a new 2013 Honda Accord LX

by from Brownsville, TX |

My wife and I were looking to purchase a new Honda Accord but we could not find what we were looking for close to home. I found my way to the internet Sales Dept. at AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi and initiated contact by emails and then by phone. After we settled on a reasonable price, I did not mind traveling the 360 miles round trip to test drive and take delivery on October 5th. Financing was fast and we were in and out in less than two hours. Tuan Le, Internet Sales and Joel Bocanegra, Sales Manager were both very helpful and not pushy like the typical car salesman. The experience was smooth and I would definitely recommend both of them and the dealership to anyone I know.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Great customer service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Last weekend it became urgent that we replace our college student son's car with something more dependable. We wanted a gently used car with low miles and a reasonable price. Byron Doucet and other members of the team at AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi worked diligently with us for the better part of the day to help us find just the right car. They also worked with us to trade the other car in and went above and beyond in assisting with that. They helped my husband find a 2011 Toyota Corolla S that had recently been traded in -- it was just what we were looking for, and they gave us an excellent price. Mr. Doucet was personable and very helpful and not at all pushy or aggressive like the stereotypical car salesman. He made sure that the car went through a thorough check and servicing and that it was in great condition before we took possession. He has followed up with us to make sure that we are happy with it, and I must say it was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of our team and the staff here at AutoNation look forward to further serving you in the future!