AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

Used 888-685-1972
Service 877-226-5870

honda crv

by from mathis texas |

Thank you Maurice for helping me find the best car for me and my family. I'm enjoying my vehicle very much.

Excellent!

by from corpus christi, tx |

Thanks champion honda ! Maurice robinson was great to work with and so was the manager ben ! It was nice doing business with you and all and I am very happy with my honda civic ! Ali

Honda Accord Purchase

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

This was the easiest car purchase I've ever made. Jason used no sales pressure while we were looking at and test driving cars. The whole experience was so easy, I would highly recommend Champion Honda to anyone.

Jason Jewel

by from Dallas, TX |

I live in Dallas but I wanted to buy my new car from Champion Honda in Corpus Christi bc my family buys all there cars from there. I was in contact, by phone, with Jason Jewel for over 2 wks working out every detail and he was incredibly helpful, courteous, nice and kind. I am extremely happy with my purchase of a 2013 Honda CR-V. I will definitely recommend Jason Jewel to any customer wanting to buy a new or used vehicle!

Great sales associate/reflects the dealership

by from Beeville, Texas |

Victor Was my sales associate-from the very beginning to the end, he was friendly, accessible and did not pressure me at any time. He patiently show me every car I wanted to look at and tried to get me the best deal possible. Even though I did not buy at my visit, I would definitely visit this dealership and use this associate again and recommend him to anyone I know.

Maurice Robinson & Abel @ Champion Honda C.C., Tx.

by from C.C., Tx. |

Loved the experience, Maurice was just as he needed to be to sell me the Honda Accord EX I purchased from him. Courteous, Polite, & No Pressure. Abel was just as pleasant on the paper work & it was MY pleasure2 drive away in a Great 2006 Honda. Champion, Abel & Maurice... Ya'll Rock!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Shopping for a new car was a breeze with Tim at this dealership. He was knowledgeable, polite, and detail oriented. Every employee I encountered wanted to make sure I was comfortable with all features on the new car and the sales process. Good experience from start to finish with driving away in a new CR-V.