AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Used 888-642-6941
Service 866-413-5669

Ms. Mary Lou Cano

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

This is my first Hyundai purchase. My friend who has had 2 turned me on to her Elantra and I feel that a consumer's report is a good barometer. I purchased a 2013 and actually started my journey online. Mr. Jose Rodriguez, who was my sales agent walked me through all the features and those that I asked about. He was very thorough and not hurried; nor presured me in any way, which please me. I would be more than glad to refer others and especially to this dealership. Thank you. (oh, by the way, it is a red car and I have received many compliments).

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded to this review

January 30, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and time!! We look foward in helping you in the near future and we hope service will meet and exceed your expectations.. Thanks

Royal Treatment

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I bought my first car from hyundai, i test drove about 10 diffrent cars like toyota, mazda, ford before i made my decision to buy a hyundai sonata. Mr.Mike Waddell was very helpful, knowledable and friendly on all the cars i test drove and extremely patience because i test drove 3 cars and there was no pressure in buying a car.

Awesome dealership

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Went to the store by a referral to speak with Ed Marshall regarding the new Sonatas. He was very friendly and ask if we would like to test drive a new vehicle. Great vehicle. I decided to work on a price and Ed did not make me feel pressured or obligated to buy. He believes in his products and showed us all the great features and great gas mileage that the car has. After little thought, we did buy the vehicle that day. Also Michael Mascorro was great in handling the rest of the details.

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded to this review

May 30, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for this feedback!

excellant service

by from Odem, Texas |

the sales person who help me George Trice was excellant. He was very help in every way and I woud refer peole to help. Thanks again Georg

Satisfied customer

by from Robstown Texas |

Already bought 3 cars in 3 years .....no complaints here....excellent service!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I am a return customer, so you know I am satisfied with the product. Mr. Rodriguez made the experience that much better. His prompt reply to my inquiry on-line, and his courteous, professional demeanor made this a truly pleasant experience. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family, and I look forward to returning in the near future. I am very pleased with my purchase, and the superior customer service that all the staff provided me.

Great Way to start the weekend

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I don't shop often but when I do I expect to be net by someone capable and willing to answer any and all questions, volunteer information, show as many cars and features as necessary, and take as much time as needed to convince me of pride and faith in the product, desire to make a sale and most of all that I am oat the right dealership to be certain of being a satisfied customer whether or not I buy. Because I was early to the showroom, Edgar, from the service department, began my experience in just that way. Truly, he saved the sale, because I would not have stayed to wait for the sales rep. Edgar took time to show me my business was important to him. He showed me what models were available for what i was interested in, explained all of my inquiries and let us test drive our first vehicle. When the showroom opened, Edgar asked, and then put me in touch with Jerry Bibb who continued my shopping experience equal to Edgar. Comfort, safety, size, features, mileage, service, warranty and cost were all considered and explained. Another test drive was made and after looking over several more vehicles. By the time I made my decision, I was running into a time conflict, but Jerry and the financial department were very efficient and were able to process and finalize everything to allow my 16 year old daughter to drive away in her new 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS. What a happy girl. Thanks to Edgar for holding the sale, and a big thanks to Jerry for being the salesman I needed and expected.

Sonata Review

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

I had been looking at hybrids for several months. Several of them were comparable and about equal in mileage, However the Sonata stood out. I traded in a 2008 Sonata GLS. That car was great and it really would have been our car for many more years, but I wanted the mileage of a Hybrid. This is our third Sonata and I am very pleased. I am actually getting over 37 mpg in the city. I want to brake it in slow before I take it for a long highway run. It's so quiet I have to double check my gauges to make sure it's running. It also handles like sports car. I bought the limited version and so it came with a bunch of nice options. The electronic toys work great. The blue tooth and navigation are fantastic. I have really come to appreciate the backup camera. Overall I cannot think of anything that falls short of any expectations. I would buy another one any day.

great experience

by from corpus christi,tx |

I have nothing but good things to say with my buying experience at auto nation hyundai. My girlfriend and were treated very well, the sales staff were very helpful in my purchase and they really follow through.

First time buyer

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Being a first time car buyer, i was very nervous. I went to several different lots and talked to a lot of different people. Everyone always made me feel nervous and with no confidence that I could do this. This is a big deal to me! They wouldn't let me speak up. They all over talked me and told me what I would like instead of listening to me of what I wanted. Well, when I pulled up at Autonation Hyundai, I was greeted by Jerry Bibb's. He let me talk and he listened. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me the vehicles. The first vehicle that I test drove, I wanted it! He made that whole experience a breeze for me. He left me alone when I needed to make decisions. He wasn't pushy. I told him I needed to sleep on it and he understood and didn't follow me out the door. So I called him when they opened the next day and told him I wanted it and I went in and bought it. Everyone was nice there. Wonderful experience. I bought the Santa Fe Sport. I love it! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. Thank you Jerry!!!

2013 Santa Fe

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

2 weeks ago drove away in the nicest vehicle I have ever owned!!! LOVE my 2013 Santa Fe Sport! Traded in 2005 Tuscon, 2nd greatest car ever owned. Trade in value was more than I had expected and rec'd rebate for being Hyundai owner already. The salesman, Mike, was wonderful. Had dreaded the thought of dealing with a pushy salesperson but Mike and the entire team were professional, honest & courteous. I have and will continue to recommend AutoNation Hyundai to all my friends & family! Thanks!!!