AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

6686 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-333-9518 New 888-333-9518
Used 888-333-9271 Used 888-333-9271
Service 888-334-0116 Service 888-334-0116

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

CUSTOMER

by from CORPUS CHRISTI, TX |

AutoNation Hyundai in Corpus has very professional and knowledgeable sales people. Initially Ed took good care of us and then Neal took over. Neal showed excellent skills trying to find some cars that could meet our expectations and what we were trying to acquire and working with Management when needed. The process was quite long (nearly 2 days) but he was very patient and understanding. By the 2nd day we finally narrowed it down and decided on a nice Sonata/Limited with a few more options. The other individuals we dealt with such as Paloma, Jason and Brian were also very friendly and helpful. The only thing I regret was that a day later when I checked the tires pressure they all were at 45 psi (cold) instead of the specified 34 psi. But that was not direct responsibility of Neal, it was a mistake made by someone in Service when they prepared the car.

December 12, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

2012 Ford Focus

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

From the moment I looked online and picked out the Ford Focus to going to the dealership it was the most stress free buying experience I have ever had. Paloma and Angel and Jason all were amazing and had me in and out of there in such a short time. Everyone were so friendly and always smiling.. I will definitely be buying another car from them again and referring my friends and family.

Excellent Experience

by from Atlanta ,GA. |

Angel and Paloma did an excellent job. MY wife loves her new Equus. Thanks Roy

Great services

by from Corpus Christi,Tex |

I purchased a 2016 Elantra. Everyone was very professional and helpful. Am enjoying my car. Thanks to everyone at auto nation hyndai for making our buying experience very good.

December 12, 2015

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!

Very good

by from Corpus Christi, texas |

Was not aware that the vehicle was brought in from a different car dealer . The vehicle had over 200 miles on it Was not happy about that.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Auto Nation Hyundai Corpus Christi TX

by from Portland, TX |

I appreciate the effort and time spent helping us find the right vehicle for us..the financing was great and easy... Thank you Cliff

October 6, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! We really appreciate it Mr. and Mrs Perez. Come back and see us when you are ready for a new one :)

Hassle free no pressure sale!!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Of all the times that I have made a vehicle purchase, this was the most stress free no pressure experience that I have had. The sales team, especially Mike Waddell, went out of his way to ensure that I found the exact vehicle that I was looking for! I highly recommend that anyone in or near the Corpus Christi area wanting to purchase a Hyundai, look up Mike Waddell. You will not be disappointed! !

October 6, 2015

We really appreciate the review Gerard. Please do not hesitate to come see us if you need anything! Bryan McGovern Internet Sales Manager

All about you!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Our salesman Marco was amazing! He offered his utmost attention & made us feel like we were a priority. He was courteous & helpful! His attitude & skill made buying a car seemless...thanks Marco!

October 6, 2015

We are so happy to hear that Amanda! Let us know if you need anything.

Just what I wanted

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The people were exceptionally helpful and they were able to get me in the car that I desired.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

our buying experience was smooth and went without a hitch. We found the vehicle we wanted for the price we felt was very fair. We truly feel we got a great deal. Thank you Hyundai of Corpus Christi!