AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

6686 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-333-9518
Used 888-333-9271
Service 888-334-0116

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Ms. Mary Lou Cano

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

This is my first Hyundai purchase. My friend who has had 2 turned me on to her Elantra and I feel that a consumer's report is a good barometer. I purchased a 2013 and actually started my journey online. Mr. Jose Rodriguez, who was my sales agent walked me through all the features and those that I asked about. He was very thorough and not hurried; nor presured me in any way, which please me. I would be more than glad to refer others and especially to this dealership. Thank you. (oh, by the way, it is a red car and I have received many compliments).

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded to this review

January 30, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and time!! We look foward in helping you in the near future and we hope service will meet and exceed your expectations.. Thanks

Auto Nation Hyundai Corpus Christi TX

by from Portland, TX |

I appreciate the effort and time spent helping us find the right vehicle for us..the financing was great and easy... Thank you Cliff

Hassle free no pressure sale!!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Of all the times that I have made a vehicle purchase, this was the most stress free no pressure experience that I have had. The sales team, especially Mike Waddell, went out of his way to ensure that I found the exact vehicle that I was looking for! I highly recommend that anyone in or near the Corpus Christi area wanting to purchase a Hyundai, look up Mike Waddell. You will not be disappointed! !

All about you!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Our salesman Marco was amazing! He offered his utmost attention & made us feel like we were a priority. He was courteous & helpful! His attitude & skill made buying a car seemless...thanks Marco!

Just what I wanted

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The people were exceptionally helpful and they were able to get me in the car that I desired.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

our buying experience was smooth and went without a hitch. We found the vehicle we wanted for the price we felt was very fair. We truly feel we got a great deal. Thank you Hyundai of Corpus Christi!

Happy Customer

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Great car buying experience. Salesman, Marco Vega, was wonderful. Answered all questions and was willing to let me take my time and drive numerous cars. Love the Azera I bought. Best dealership I ever dealt with as to ease of process and no hidden fees.

Great, easy buying experience.

by from McAllen, TX |

The salesman Alex was very easy to deal with and responded to all my questions and requests in a timely manner.

THE NEW CAR EXPERIENCE BY CAROLYN ADLI

by from SINTON TX 78387 |

WAS VISITING A NUMBER OF CAR DEALERS TO TEST DRIVE NEW CARS. HYUNDAI WAS MY FIRST STOP THE SALESPERSON (JASON JEWEL) WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND FRIENDLY. I WENT ON TO OTHER DEALERS TO SEE OTHER CARS. COULDN"T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE HYUNDAI ELANTRA AND HOW NICE I HAD BEEN TREATED THERE!!! THE REST IS HISTORY! THANKS AGAIN GUYS I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Car instead of flowers

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Quick & easy. Traded in a 2013 Sonata SE for a 2015 Sonata Sport, the difference is night & day. best Valentine gift. My wife loves her new car.

I LOVE MY CAR :)

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I'm super stoked about my brand new Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition. It's my first new carm and I'm estatic! I got a great deal. Service was awesome and the guys who worked with me were so friendly and willing to help me! My car has everything I want! It's even BLACK!! She's so pretty! Thank you Autonation Hyundai and thanks so much to Alex Cerda and Neal Ricks!