AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

6686 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Drove 150 miles from San Antonio, 100% satisfied!!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Red McCombs in San Antonio wasn't giving me the respect and service a customer deserves. We decided to try Auto Nation in Corpus Christi. Alex, or like our family likes to call him "The Boss Alex" was great. He was able to answer all our questions and was able to get us exactly the cars (2) we were looking to buy. Additionally, since he speaks both spanish and english flawlessly, my wife and my mother were able to understand the whole process that much better. The next time I need a car, Alex will be our go-to guy!

September 17, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Julio. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied.

Great Service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Our salesman as Joey and he was great! He brought us every vehile we wanted to try and new his stuff when it came to answering our questions. He helped us compare prices and features of each vehicle and got us at the monthly payment we wanted. Joey and Paloma stayed late to make sure my husband and I were taken care of and got the paperwork done. Paloma is the one who handled the paperwork we signed. She was nice and good to me when I stated having a panic attack. Thanks!!!

2014 Hyundai

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Once again, a stellar experience at AutoNation Hyndai!! My second - & third - purchase at AutoNation. My daughter and I both bought a car last weekend. We were pre-approved and all finished within 2 hours each!

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

If you're looking to buy a new Hyundai, I recommend this dealership. Cliff Hicks and Jason Jewel of the sales team made the whole car buying experience as easy and painless as possible. They were helpful during my 3 test drives, knew their products, and, most importantly, the price negotiations were fair and honest. I'm quite happy with my new Hyundai and the whole sales experience.

Royal Treatment

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I bought my first car from hyundai, i test drove about 10 diffrent cars like toyota, mazda, ford before i made my decision to buy a hyundai sonata. Mr.Mike Waddell was very helpful, knowledable and friendly on all the cars i test drove and extremely patience because i test drove 3 cars and there was no pressure in buying a car.

Awesome dealership

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Went to the store by a referral to speak with Ed Marshall regarding the new Sonatas. He was very friendly and ask if we would like to test drive a new vehicle. Great vehicle. I decided to work on a price and Ed did not make me feel pressured or obligated to buy. He believes in his products and showed us all the great features and great gas mileage that the car has. After little thought, we did buy the vehicle that day. Also Michael Mascorro was great in handling the rest of the details.

May 30, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for this feedback!

Ms. Mary Lou Cano

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

This is my first Hyundai purchase. My friend who has had 2 turned me on to her Elantra and I feel that a consumer's report is a good barometer. I purchased a 2013 and actually started my journey online. Mr. Jose Rodriguez, who was my sales agent walked me through all the features and those that I asked about. He was very thorough and not hurried; nor presured me in any way, which please me. I would be more than glad to refer others and especially to this dealership. Thank you. (oh, by the way, it is a red car and I have received many compliments).

January 31, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and time!! We look foward in helping you in the near future and we hope service will meet and exceed your expectations.. Thanks

excellant service

by from Odem, Texas |

the sales person who help me George Trice was excellant. He was very help in every way and I woud refer peole to help. Thanks again Georg

Satisfied customer

by from Robstown Texas |

Already bought 3 cars in 3 years .....no complaints here....excellent service!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I am a return customer, so you know I am satisfied with the product. Mr. Rodriguez made the experience that much better. His prompt reply to my inquiry on-line, and his courteous, professional demeanor made this a truly pleasant experience. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family, and I look forward to returning in the near future. I am very pleased with my purchase, and the superior customer service that all the staff provided me.