AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

6686 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Puchased a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Excellent service & Experience... purchased a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata. The following day, we noticed there was a flat on one of the side tire wall. Vehicle was taken it, no questions asked, they took care of us on the spot. Definitely would recommend this dealership to a friend.

Genesis

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Mr.Neal Rocks is the salesmen ever! He help me trade my camaro ss in for a brand new Genesis. He showed me how the Genesis was a perfect fit for me and he was right.Then a few days later, I requested Neal again to help my daughter to find a great car and he can thru with excellent professional and knowledge. I would recommend Neal as the Best car salesmen Auto Nation has and he's a great asset to the Corpus Christi area and the company would be lost without him.

Couldn't ask for more

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

This was my first car-buying experience at a traditional dealership (previous purchases were made through Carmax), and I was apprehensive about the haggling process. I was looking for an economical car with an excellent warranty that could be had at payments near what I was currently paying monthly for my trade, an '08 Subaru Impreza - a tall order. Jason Jewel patiently spent HOURS with me, test driving every possible vehicle, new and used, that could potentially meet my requirements. In the end, I drove home in a certified Veloster loaded with every possible feature at the price I wanted with an excellent APR. Jason made a very stressful process straight-forward, and in the end I am THRILLED with the deal I got. I'd recommend this dealership and Jason Jewel to anyone looking for an honest car-buying experience.

Great Salesman

by from Fulton, TX |

We had made an appointment with Alex Cerda to test drive a 2014 Hyundai He had the car out & was ready for us when we got there. We ended up buying a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. He was very helpful in helping us find the right car. Was never pushy, just helpful.

Alex Cerda - AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

by from Robstown,TX |

We went in to service our Genesis and ended up buying a new 2015 Hyundai Veloster. Alex Cerda treated us very well and the deal was very fair. I always have the car serviced at the dealership and have always had a great experiences with AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi. Alex Cerda is very educated and uses proper sales techniques which provided a very good experience for our family. Thank you Alex, we will definitely recommend you to friends or family looking to buy a vehicle.

Love my new Elantra

by from Aransas Pass, TX |

Purchased through the internet department. Vehicle was as advertized at the agreed upon price, trade was better than other dealerships. Deal was completed quickly and easily.

Great Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Mike Waddell made purchasing my new car a very relaxed and stress free process. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a 'no pressure' salesman!

Great Dealership!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi is the best place to purchase a car and their continuing service is also excellent. Professional and courteous staff - always working FOR you. John Jewel worked hard for us to find exactly the car we wanted - low mileage, certified pre-owned and a great price! And Brad in service went above and beyond for us on a warranty issue on one of our older Hyundai's. We love our Hyundai's (we now have 3!) and we won't go anywhere else to buy or service our vehicles.

great staff

by from corpus christi tx |

The sales people were not pushy, which I appreciate, all of the staff seemed genuine, overall, great experience.

my experience

by from corpus christi Tx |

during my visit at Hyundai auto nation made my car purchase easy and simple, they helped me with busy process with a low interest wish put a smile on my face

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!