AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

6686 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Happy Buyer!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Thanks Neil for making the process fast and painless! I'm in love with my Enclave. Will definitely be back when it's time to buy that truck we talked about.

First car Ive ever bought in corpus christi

by from woodsboro, tx |

I have bought losts of cars over the years but never in corpus. they were always too high with no negotions. Champion hyundai was none of those... talk to cliff hicks and you will get a good deal without getting mad at the dealer. No games, good prices...great cars.

SO PLEASANTLY HELPFUL!

by from CORPUS CHRISTI, TX |

AFTER PURCHASING MY ELANTRA, I BROKE MY ARM. JOSE RODRIGUEZ AND CRYSTAL HELPED ME OUT AND MADE SURE MY NEW CAR HAD THE PROTECTING COAT PUT ON IT FOR ME! GREAT SERVICE!

March 18, 2013

Hello and thanks so much for your feedback. We're so sorry you had this accident but thrilled you found Jose and Crystal so helpful and knowledgeable. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

new car buying experience

by from robstown, tx |

i love my new car. jerry was extremely helpful and experienced in guiding me through the process of buying my new car. i will share my experience with others. a big "10" for jerry b. '

March 18, 2013

Tom, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Jerry and the rest of our team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy motoring!

2013 Genesis Sedan

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

A rear end collision totaled my 2012 Genesis Sedan recently and my injuries were limited to some back muscle issues that are expected to resolve in 4-6 weeks...NO NECK OR SHOULDER INJURIES! This is thanks to the safety features built into the headrests. I replaced the 2012 with a 2013 Genesis Sedan because I know how protected I am in this vehicle. And, it is a beautiful car with great features. The service I received in arranging for the purchase was so convenient using their e-mail access... I strongly recommend the Hyundai Genesis Sedan to anyone who values safety but wants a vehicle that has great styling..

March 18, 2013

We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Buying my elantra was a pleasant experience!

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Joey and all of the other sales personnel were friendly and perfessional. They listened to me and "made it work!!!" My opinion counted !!! My financial needs were honored!! Best place to go to buy a car!!!

March 18, 2013

Angela, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope you?re enjoying your new car and thank you again for your business. Happy motoring!