AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi

6686 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-333-9518
Used 888-333-9271
Service 888-334-0116

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Alex Cerda did an awesome job and was quick

by from Corpus Christi |

When in looking to trade in my old car and buy a new one and that's exactly what I did. Got offered a great deal on my trade in and on the new one. Definitely will be going back when it's time for a new car again.

my 2nd Sonota

by from Rockport, TX |

This is the 2nd Sonota I purchased fron AutoNation. The 1st was a Hybrid, now a Limited. I worked with Mike Waddel for both and was very pleased with the outcome. I recommend Mike and AutoNation to anyone looking for a Hyundia in Corpus Christi.

Cliff was very helpful and the building was nice

by from CC Texas |

Really enjoyed my experience and my husband and I were Able to walk out with two new cars!

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded to this review

October 20, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent Service, Very Clean Facilities

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

Bought my first Hundai Santa Fe, the salesman Cliff Hicks was very friendly and was very helpful!! The whole staff there was also very friendly..Will buy another vehichle here in the future..

Great experience

by from Corpus Christi |

Bought my first sonata there last week. Everything went well and the process went smoothly! Would recommend them to others. Would buy another vehicle from them

Great Seller

by from Corpus Christi Tx |

Just want to say Martin was a great and respectful man. Thank you for helping my family get a very nice vehicle.

Drove 150 miles from San Antonio, 100% satisfied!!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Red McCombs in San Antonio wasn't giving me the respect and service a customer deserves. We decided to try Auto Nation in Corpus Christi. Alex, or like our family likes to call him "The Boss Alex" was great. He was able to answer all our questions and was able to get us exactly the cars (2) we were looking to buy. Additionally, since he speaks both spanish and english flawlessly, my wife and my mother were able to understand the whole process that much better. The next time I need a car, Alex will be our go-to guy!

AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded to this review

September 17, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Julio. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied.

Great Service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Our salesman as Joey and he was great! He brought us every vehile we wanted to try and new his stuff when it came to answering our questions. He helped us compare prices and features of each vehicle and got us at the monthly payment we wanted. Joey and Paloma stayed late to make sure my husband and I were taken care of and got the paperwork done. Paloma is the one who handled the paperwork we signed. She was nice and good to me when I stated having a panic attack. Thanks!!!

2014 Hyundai

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Once again, a stellar experience at AutoNation Hyndai!! My second - & third - purchase at AutoNation. My daughter and I both bought a car last weekend. We were pre-approved and all finished within 2 hours each!

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

If you're looking to buy a new Hyundai, I recommend this dealership. Cliff Hicks and Jason Jewel of the sales team made the whole car buying experience as easy and painless as possible. They were helpful during my 3 test drives, knew their products, and, most importantly, the price negotiations were fair and honest. I'm quite happy with my new Hyundai and the whole sales experience.