509Cars.com

509Cars.com

8814 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

Used 855-455-2738

Visit www.509CARS.com for the fastest friendliest deals in town!

Should have stopped at 509 cars first!!!!

by from Spokane Valley, Washington |

Went car shopping all day long, gave up and was headed home when I just happened to drive by 509 cars and spotted a beautiful burgundy Tahoe. Stopped in and was won over right away with the great customer service I got from my salesman Jeff, the price was so right, they offered a warranty and I left with a new Chevy. My advice to anyone looking to buy a used car in good shape at a great price is stop at 509 cars first!!!

April 25, 2015

Stormy and family, We're glad you found us and wish we could have met you sooner! The 509 CARS team

Great car buying experience

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Spent a couple months searching for a car online and finally found the one at 509cars. Stopped in and talked with a super sales guy (Mark). He was knowledgeable and friendly. He walked me through the process and Bob helped finalize the paperwork. Just a fantastic experience. Very happy with the car.

April 25, 2015

Thank you Colin for your review! We appreciate your business and kind words. The 509 CARS team

Love my Dodge truck!

by from spokane valley |

Thanks christina for a plesent exp this was the most positive exp

Thanks again Dave, it's been a pleasure working with you. The 509 CARS team

Incredible people

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I have purchased two vehicles so far this year. Tom and Bob were incredible to work with. We felt comfortable and even enjoyed the entire experience. They were honest and MORE than fair with the price. They never pressured us or made us feel like they were taking advabtage of us. In the future, I will always give them first opportunity to find what Im looking for

April 25, 2015

Thank you Lickey family, We appreciate you and your review. We are glad that noone was hurt and we could help you replace the Vehicle that was lost. We look forward to future opportunities to serve you. The 509 CARS team

friendly services

by from Spokane, Wa |

thank you hallmark auto now i can loan a auto through the bank. Me and my wife are very proud of your friendly services again thanks

Thank you and enjoy your vehicle. The 509 CARS team

dont waste your time with other dealer ships

by from Kennewick WA |

i have been shopping around for a new car for a little while, and, as we all can agree, that can be quite a frustrating process. thats not the case at 509cars. thomas made the buying process so simple and straight forward. i had contacted thomas via facebook initially... 20-30 minutes later he called me saying "youre approved, come get your car." when i got to the dealership i signed a few things and off i went... Thank you thank you thank you. i dont ever wanna buy a car anywhere else

April 25, 2015

Michael, We are glad you had a great experience and have always enjoyed helping you and your family over the years. Happy Driving! The 509 CARS team

Worked Quickly to Resolve Issues

by from Spokane |

Since my review, Thomas has worked diligently with us to resolve this issue. He quickly provided us with the information to send to Olympia. He did show that Hallmark had indeed sent information to Olympia. I guess my issue is now with Olympia and not with Hallmark. Thank you for working to resolve this issue.

January 23, 2015

Thank you Tawnia for your review, we appreciate your business and do understand how frustrating state paperwork can be. Please keep us in mind for any future needs.

Best Dealer on Sprague

by from Spokane |

Straight shooters. Waste time with others, and kick yourself for three reasons. 1) you bought elsewhere. 2) you gave up countless hours dealing with others. 3) I guarantee, they are fair and accurate, educated, and professional. If you don't give them a chance and view inventory, you might have lost out.

January 23, 2015

Thank you Mark, We appreciate your business and review. We are fortunate to have great people who work for us and buy from us! Stop in for any future needs including service or maintenance.

Hallmark Suzuki

by from spokane,Washington |

My Husband was car shopping and saw a car he liked from the road. thought why not? So he checked it out. The salesmen just laid it all out and helped with finding the best loan. i love the car already. My Husband had a good experience there

January 24, 2015

Thank you Fred and Raymona, We are glad to have dealt with you and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Found what I wanted

by from Spokane, WA |

Thomas and Crew made it simple to drive home in dream truck in minutes. They didnt have exactly what I wanted on their lot. However, the very same day, they found the car I wanted and I walked out the door happy.

Thank you Sean!

Awesome buying experience!!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

this buy far is the best experience I have had when purchasing a vehicle. No high pressure sales, no game back and forth game playing with price/trade allowance. Just straight out good deal, no hassles. I actually just stopped to look at a truck, not really intending to buy right then.... but yet walked out with a new truck in under an hour! yep, test drove, made the deal, and signed all the paperwork in less than an hour. Nice vehicles, friendly staff, clean showroom and desire to get you the best deal they can. What else could you ask for. Thanks.

April 25, 2015

Thank you Glenn! We are always no pressure and make straight forward and honest deals daily. We are glad you enjoyed your buying experience here. Happy Driving! The 509 CARS team