AutoNation Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Corpus Christi

6650 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-333-5074
Used 888-333-5021
Service 888-334-0155

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

transmission customer service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

My initial visit was to get some rust taken care of. I take it to the service desk, he sends me to the auto paint shop. Then from there he says that you get an ok from Tom, I said no, that the serviceman sent me here. Then he says well I don't have the authority to ok the service. Then he ask me a few questions such as miles, year, etc. So I said do I still have tho go see Tom? He says no. Maybe I should of ask you questions first, he said. I go back to see Tom, the service manager. Told him what just happened. He said the guy that was at the l paint shop had authority to ok the service on the rust. So why the ran around. Makes no sense.I hate the ran around. At one time I was talking to a service lady, after I told her I had spoken with the other guy, she said she could not help me since I had already been help with the first service guy.

AutoNation Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Corpus Christi responded to this review

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

My experience was excellent until I raised the hood of my car on the second day after I brought my car in for inspection and road check to find corrosion on my battery and it would not start. I would like to know at what point things like that would be check.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Scott Huerta was great! He was not pushy or overbearing at all. He was available for all our questions and was attentive to our needs.

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The Service Manager that I dealt with was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Work performed on my vehicle was accomplished quickly, completely, and professionally, as has been my past experience with this dealer.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Scheduled appointment, arrived that time and vehicle was taken to shop. Was told it would be about 4hrs until ready. Shuttled home and back when notified vehicle was ready. Great all around service.

Always Excellent Service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Whenever I take my vehicle to AutoNation I don't feel intimidated, they have never treated me as if I was out of my element. Being a women and not being familiar with 'cars' have always been able to get an honest assessment and my repairs or services done without any type of hassles. Quick service and very friendly staff. Will always buy my automobiles at AutoNation. Have two already!

Fast, Friendly, Service

by from Corups Christi, Texas |

Fast, friendly service. Frank Botello is always a pleasure to work with. He always greets me with warmth and respect.

great service

by from corpus christi, tx |

pleasant people and helpful and complete service done and explained to us. very satisfied with the sales and service department staff. thank you

by from Corpus Christi,TX |

Since my wife drives this car she told me the service was great. Only thing she said that she wish they had car wash after service like her other vehicle she had before trading

by from Alice, TX |

Travis was our sales rep and he did a wonderful job working with us to get a great deal, showing us all the features of our new vehicle and helping us transfer our personal items.